When did you start valuing life and stop eating meat?

When did you start valuing life and stop eating meat?

Attached: 03f5caa3fd3c1d1985294f88a3e4beaf.jpg (1600x1200, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grain.org/article/entries/5976-emissions-impossible-how-big-meat-and-dairy-are-heating-up-the-planet
youtube.com/watch?v=mpYViR9MqrU
youtube.com/watch?v=P2YsJinX02w
youtube.com/watch?v=YMXk5Z6-IHY
youtube.com/watch?v=5ezZNOWMLMo
theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659
youtube.com/watch?v=4rieOahGXUU
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
reducing-suffering.org/how-much-direct-suffering-is-caused-by-various-animal-foods/
youtube.com/watch?v=5hRHZEb_uXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Prove to me life other than my own has value.

Sorry but meat is just too umami.

>he thinks his atomic structure is seperate from the rest of the universe
oh child

If anything that sort of proves the point that life has no intrinsic value, and so eating meat is fine.

>he thinks any atomic structure is particularly important

user, I..

>he thinks
user we have terrible news

Attached: oy.gif (666x716, 1.72M)

prove to me any life has value

Strongly considering it on environmental grounds, to be desu.

if you value life then why not give the delicious animals a chance at it?

Attached: giphy-1.gif (240x135, 1.81M)

If we continue with my train of thought, than the animals that are slaughtered are a external manifestation of the same source energy you are made of. Thusly you are causing death and suffering to yourself in another form, it's all very karmic in nature.

The entire universe is important user because that's all there is, and you are a part of it. You are a drop in the ocean and the ocean in a drop. Respect the creatures we share this planet with.

When will you start looking at things from an evolutionary perspective and realise that being tasty/useful to humans and easily farmed or cultivated gives a species their best chance of long term survival? Read some Dawkins (if the B12 deficiency hasn’t knocked your IQ down two standard deviations yet).

>If we continue with my train of thought,
Well I'm not going to, so stuff it.

the cow live to be eaten, they need us :)

pussy bitch

Because humans have fallen from where they were, the standard understanding of evolution is flawed. What you are saying may have been applicable throughout history up until a hundred years ago but now there are billions of animals being slaughtered every year. That is not natural or sustainable. It's horrific and if you watch videos of theyre living conditions it is a living hellscape. I'll avoid eating meat so I dont reincarnate as one of these animals. That would suck.

I'm not a jew or muslim, so I don't slaughter my livestock like some mongol

Really, buying meat from the store is not killing, the animal is already dead, is more like scavenging.

Humans exist to consume and reproduce, everything else is window dressing. What care I for the inward life of fellow humanity, let alone baser creatures?

>When will you start looking at things from an evolutionary perspective and realise that being tasty/useful to humans and easily farmed or cultivated gives a species their best chance of long term survival?
This is a good point, although modern factory farming probably makes it seem like they'd all be better off not existing in the first place to a lot of people which is why it's such an issue. Lab-grown meat will probably mostly take care of that problem, and it's not like cows will go extinct with it because we still have cats even though we don't need them for pest control, horses even though we don't need them for transportation, etc.

>That is not natural or sustainable.
Prove it.

What's it like being literally retarded?

The cow will die anyway, you can not save her and you can save yourself, we will all die

you are useless

I value tasty animal flesh more than their lives. I am comfortable with animals being exploited as any other natural resources. That said, up until they are slaughtered, animals shouldn't suffer needlessly as they do in factory farms.

If we don’t eat animals they’ll produce so much green house gas well all die

I hunt all my own food

I value life so I eat meat

It's been proven that the dairy and meat industries are the leading cause of the global climate disaster we are in, faggot.

>humans only exist to consume, goy!
You are so beyond brainwashed its not funny

>Saying an animal being more inclined to be murdered by humans gives them a better chance of survival is a good point
Are you a nigger?

Nihilistic projection

>I value my own sense gratification more than the larger picture that I am a part of
You wont live long with that mindset anyway, enjoy your inevitable beetus/cancer.

>It's been proven that the dairy and meat industries are the leading cause of the global climate disaster we are in, faggot.
Really? Got a source?

You're a desperate shill.

If it’s the number of animals being slaughtered that disturbs you, why not advocate for forcible sterilisation of half the population of Africa, India and China? That would halve the global demand for meat in less than 2 decades.
>fun fact: one third of the world’s seafood catch goes to China alone.

His ass.
Truth is everything bad about factor farming animals is from growing corn and soy to feed them, instead of their natural diet of grass. Veganism is far worse for the environment. One cargo ship uses tens of thousands gallons of oil in a trip

>dude just forcibly sterilize the bulk of humanity lmao
These are the people saying vegans are mentally ill.

all of these room temperature IQs

Here's your spoonfed source faggot. grain.org/article/entries/5976-emissions-impossible-how-big-meat-and-dairy-are-heating-up-the-planet

It's more than just the pure volume of slaughter. The picture is much bigger than just that.

Exactly

Nope. Just addressing the issue on the demand side, not the supply side.
Philosophically, if all animal life deserves to live, isn’t it better to reduce demand for meat? Isn’t it better ethically to have humans that never existed rather than animals that did, and were killed for meat?

BLUE BOARD

That's a false choice. They're not exclusive things. For example someone can eat meat and still value the health, life, and relative comfort and happiness of their livestock. These same folks also feed their fellow man. That some people are heartless fuckwits doesn't give you license to throw all people who raise livestock under the same tent. The guilty will be judged according to their deeds. But not by you.

i haven't. meat is delicious and if i have to kill an animal to get it, i'll do it.

>isnt it better to reduce demand for meat?
Thats exactly whats happening. The vegan food industry is exploding and we are seeing the death throws of the dairy and meat industry. People are attached to their creature comforts though.

If you eat decaying flesh of an animal you clearly don't value that animals life. With that said I have less of a problem with farmers raising a handful of animals for themselves and their community over an industry that slaughters BILLIONS of animals a YEAR.

You'll get there one day faggot. Maybe after the cancer.

>the picture is much bigger than that
You argued it was cruel to individual animals, so I asked about the co-evolutionary perspective.
Then you argued it was about the number of animals slaughtered, so I asked why not advocate for a sensible supply-side solution.
Now you’re arguing from a third, undefined, ‘big picture’ perspective.
Keep moving those goalposts, if that’s what you need to do.

meh, cancer is alright as long as i can eat meat. what's the point of living long if you can't enjoy it?

>I value my own sense gratification more than the larger picture that I am a part of
Humans evolved to eat everything. That's our part in the larger picture. Not eating meat doesn't make you better or worse than anyone else, but justifying your choice with high-horse morality is obnoxious and more likely to turn people off vegan/vegetarian diets. Seeing "vegan" stamped on food in the store is as likely to appeal to me as "food for elitist hipster assholes", and it's all your own fault.
>You wont live long with that mindset anyway, enjoy your inevitable beetus/cancer.
We're all going to get cancerbeetus anyway. Thanks you, boomers.

what if i told you meat cures cancer?

I have enough A1 downstairs to eat that entire cow

Then you'd be an exceptional nutritionist in the United States, you might even win a plaque if you deny a statement from the college of cardiology or the heart association

Well let's cover those than. Most of my writing is aimed towards the lurkers more so than the faggot shills in this thread. You seem okay though.

When it comes to co-evolution, it makes sense when you look at cows and goats being used for their milk, sheep for the wool, chicken for the eggs, etc. In those times very rarely would animals be raised up, especially animals like cows, to be simply slaughtered for their meat. That would happen once they got an old age or were sick. It makes no sense that an animals ability to be murdered and eaten by humans would promote their survival. Only their inevitable death.

Your "sensible supply side solution" is quite logical and makes sense, except that it goes against the predominate marxist-jewish world paradigm we live in. It is more likely for europeans to go extinct than for all of africa and china to be sterilized.

The "big picture" as referenced regarding to the energetics at play regarding this topic... look into slaughterhouses being built on ley lines.

Humans are frugivores and are meant to eat fruit. Meat and processed foods promote disease in the body.

neat.

Firstly, it’s ‘throes’ not ‘throws’. Don’t use words you don’t understand, it makes you look like an idiot.
Secondly, the vegan industry is expanding but more and more high profile vegans are abandoning the lifestyle for health reasons. A purely vegan diet is a fashion statement, but like a lot of fashions (fashion being something normally only adopted by weak-willed sheep, attention whores and women), it is difficult to maintain, uncomfortable, and eventually goes out of style.
Once again returning to the evolutionary perspective, many of our closest relatives in the ape family eat meat quite happily. Human beings carry omnivorous genes, and a balanced diet including some animal proteins is always going to better for a person than a vegan diet.

>Saying an animal being more inclined to be murdered by humans gives them a better chance of survival is a good point
>Are you a nigger?
Are you retarded? Animals don't care about conservation or sustainability. Humans will specifically try to keep them from going extinct.

i already pretend it does user.

yeah, eat bugs amirite we are saving the world

>makes no sense that an animals ability to be murdered and eaten by humans would promote their survival
>murder
>predominate marxist-jewish world paradigm
>look into slaughterhouses being built on ley lines
ah you're a retarded schizo
i understand you now, thanks for the chat

>my intentional typos triggered someone
Nice.
>the vegan industry is expanding but more and more high profile vegans are abandoning the lifestyle for health reasons
That's because they were fucking idiots in the first place by having their lives defined by a label. Okay a few high profile vegans who have had health problems for years and years decided to move away from their self imposed prison to work on their health. Now why don't we talk about the millions of americans that die every single year from cancer, heart disease, diabetes, etc? That is much more of an epidemic.

Also, our closest relative is the Bonobo, a frugivore.

Attached: CHsiteVEG.jpg (946x452, 37K)

Everything that you eat is alive, faggot. Life feeds on life.

No castrated eunuch has any idea of the value of life, for not even him values his own life.

>jew revealed

Attached: f8779a32b600f5b8d119e00a7d57446d69dd1a6f9521719e753a155d9f909915.jpg (624x480, 44K)

watch out goy, im everywhere all the time powering ley lines with cows and shit
better get your tin foil hat on quick

>this is the best shilling agribusiness can buy
Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

>Meat and processed foods promote disease in the body.

Humans evolved eating meat, retard, what the fuck?

I mean, seriously, use your big boy brain. Why in the flying FUCK would humans EVER bother hunting down animals in order to eat them if we're supposed to be eating fruit? Hunting is WAY harder and more energy intensive than picking fruit is.

The goats/sheep/chicken argument you make there tells me you’re not really familiar with agriculture. Male animals from these species are not really useful, so into the oven they go.
We have a saying on the farm: where there’s livestock, there’s dead stock. Accident, disease, predation, there are any number of horrible ways for animals to die. Better that they are humanely slaughtered than have their guts torn out while still alive.
About twenty years ago, my neighbours on nearby farms divided their properties up and started selling land to city people wanting a ‘tree change’. Now, being city dwellers, they allowed their dogs to run free, so within a year or two we started to lose stock to these dogs, and their dingo-hybrid offspring. So I hunted the dogs and shot them, and I tracked down the dingo bitch and put down her latest littler of crossbreeds. Killing is part of nature: ethically it was better to offer those dogs a quick death than find another calf mauled to death straight after birth. As a vegan, what would you do in this situation? Kill the dogs? Allow them to keep killing livestock and native animals? Or something else perhaps?

Hey I am not saying the ley line thing is conclusively with out a doubt true, it's interesting to think about. Jews definitely run the world though.

based schizo veganposter

I cause death and suffering to myself all the time. It's called being a suicidal alcoholic.

Plants are alive, bro.

>whataboutism
Let’s keep on topic here, that’s even more intellectually dishonest than moving goalposts.
The fact remains that an unsupplemented vegan diet does not contain all necessary nutrients for long term health, ergo it is not a healthy choice.

And Bonobos (and chimps) quite gleefully hunt in packs and kill smaller primates for meat. Perhaps you should brush up on your facts a bit more?

>animal dies
i guess i better let the carcass rot instead of putting it to good use

Fruit is superior. In it's raw form, what activates your senses more? The colorful, tasty, hydrating fruit, or the rotting, putrid, worm-riddled flesh? Flesh is only tolerable when cooked and flavored with plants, which is unnatural in a raw state. Fruit on the other hand can be picked and enjoyed in the same moment.

I am talking 100+ years ago. Like I said if an animal got old or sick than it would be slaughtered for food. Otherwise the animals had a purpose and were valuable alive. It's only in a modern, mcdonalds fueled world that we need to murder a billion animals a year so that fat americans enjoy their hamburgers.

With your point regarding the dogs, that is different. You are not killing those dogs simply because you feel like eating them. You did so to protect the lives of animals you care about. Just like if a nigger invaded your house and tried to rape your wife, you'd shoot him. Unless your a cuck but thats another story. That doesn't mean you should go full moonman. See my point?

Hey dude I drew you a diagram of the plant nervous system and brain, you'll see all the parts outlined in yellow

Attached: legend.png (686x412, 12K)

Attached: Moral crusade turned out to be pointless wow.png (979x624, 329K)

Vegetables and grains are superior to fruits and nuts

The vegan diet needs supplements because the soil our foods are grown in is FUCKED thanks to monocrop farms. The food now, compared to a hundred years ago, is SIGNIFICANTLY lower in nutrients.

>Bonobos quite gleefully hunt in packs and kill smaller primates
The bonobo diet is predominantly fruit. Primates are violent, sure, but these violent incidents are usually due to territorial disputes and animal aggression rather than purely dietary needs.

They're still alive, bro.

imagine eating that leaf with that bug still on it and you swallowed him whole
then one day a big juicy grub crawls out of your butt

Fruit has the most bioavailable nutrients and is the easiest to digest. Vegetables are more for building up the body and have their place but fruits are easier to digest. All of them are better than flesh though.

So it’s coming down to a numbers game again. Less people, less demand, less slaughter. You’re worried about a hundred million animals a year being slaughtered in the US for food. Address the demand side and the supply side will follow. Posting your propaganda on a US hosted anime image board is not going to convert anyone to veganism, nor will it save one single animal’s life.

Oh and way to sidestep the feral dog question. But you seem to imply that killing an animal can indeed be justified under the right circumstances. Am I correct in that assessment?

Okay. So, genuinely, what are we gonna do with all those cows and chickens and pigs if we all went vegan? Oh, right, they'd all fucking die because they're domesticated animals with no means of gathering food themselves..
It's a natural part of life, the lion eats the gazelle, the gazelle eats the grass, the lion shits out the gazelle to fertilize that grass and the cycle continues. Why should humans be exempt from conquering other life forms? If we're all animals then why should we deprive ourselves of the pleasures other animals take part in, and if we're above them, then why not eat them?
>What about dogs / other pets
Pets provide other uses other than food. A cat can catch rodents and a dog can alert you of Intruders. Plus dog and cat meat is such low quality that it's not even worth killing and eating them.
Soy farms also do more damage to the environment than meat plants. They bulldoze rainforest in order to grow the bean, at least our meat isn't destroying any external wildlife in that direction of a manner.

The plant might not like being eaten, but that bug looks like the kind of degenerate sick fuck who would

I'm made of meat shouldn't I eat what I'm made out of?

God created all the animals that feed on the grass, all the birds of the sky, swim in the oceans, and all the things which creep and crawl upon the ground. God also made man and gave him dominion over all of these things.

You’re right to want to let the cows multiply freely and flourish. We should release all caged chickens and allow them to multiply across the entire continent of America until they run wild in every yard. In America we are blessed by the promise the Lord God made to our fathers to deliver their sons to a land flowing with milk and honey and give it to them as a possession. It is our job not to waste it by excessively and greedily hunting and to promote sustainable and great population growths of all our flock and herds. We have this great opportunity in our hands, we must seize it.

>or the rotting, putrid, worm-riddled flesh

I prefer warm, fresh, bloody flesh from a recent kill, which is what the healthiest humans in the world eat, and what ancient humans have been eating since at least the days of Gobleki Tepe.

Yes. Raw meat. Eaten by humans. You're right, cooking meat destroys it. But eating it raw is the best way to do it.

>Fruit on the other hand can be picked and enjoyed in the same moment.

Fruit is also only in season for a short amount of time and is not readily available throughout the year, and depending on where you live you're just plain fucked on the fruit. Like pic related.

Btw, I'm a carnivore who's been meat only since Juden Peterstein and his hot daughter started talking about it on Joe Rogan. The inflammation throughout my body is almost completely gone and I no longer have seasonal allergies, which were extremely severe when I was still eating like a grazing cattle. I'm still skittish about going full raw carnivore, but I do drink blood and raw milk, as well as raw eggs.

Attached: 4R6QisK.jpg (1024x679, 233K)

>using THAT imagine to convince me to become a vegetarian.

I won't. In fact, it just makes me even angrier and I will continue to eat meat forever 100% never stopping till the day I die forever and I will FORCE my kids and spouse to devour meat as well no matter if they don't like it or not and if they kill themselves because of it I will still purchase meat and make their meat meals and just throw it out I will never stop eating meat ever ever ever

Like I said the numbers are a part but not the whole picture. 100+ years ago certain groups may have used animal products to survive but they rarely raised animals PURELY for their meat. They had different benefits and when they got old or sick, that is when they would be killed and butchered. Even then meat was a luxury and expensive so not everyone was eating meat all the time.

It's not about diminishing the ratios of slaughter, it's about eliminating it all together. Why? Because thanks to our modern knowledge we know that we don't need meat to survive, it's actually really bad for us, especially modern polluted meat.

I did not side step the dog question I fully addressed it? If you or people you care about are being attacked, then defended yourself and them. Self defense is fine. Senseless murder on a mass scale is not. Even unnecessary murder on a small scale is not.

No, the vegan diet is low in bioavailble proteins and certain vitamins, particularly B12, which is essential for nervous system function. This is especially harmful to infants and children, who can (and have) suffered dietary deficiency diseases and death when forced into a vegan diet by idiotic virtue-signalling parents. Soil nutrients have nothing to do with that.

And once again, bonobos and chimps hunt for meat. I’ve seen footage and it’s fucking brutal. Should I find you link to watch?

>Fruit has the most bioavailable nutrients

That's organ meats, actually. Especially liver.

holy fucking based....

You've probably drank baby prepuce blood before, can I ask how that heme-iron rich protein was?

Sage

every major world power today is gentile
while there are absolutely some evil jews in high places, the majority of the world is controlled by gentiles to current effect
you're a slave [spoiler]and probably not to jews in particular[/spoiler]

>every major world power today is gentile

America sure is Jew friendly for being so gentile.

you're not wrong
but your end conclusion is probably going to be some /pol/ tier occult shit though

You are vibrating at a low consciousness. Do you hunt your animals and eat them raw? Or do you drive up to walmart and buy your prepackaged food to cook at home? Stupid nigger.

You are made of water and carbon. You should focus on carbon hydration, aka carbohyrdates.

Your body is likely teeming with parasites. Fruit isn't always in season, sure, but humans are meant to fast anyway. Prolonged periods of not eating. Please keep going about how small tribes of eskimos in the arctic are a model for pinnacle diet and societal structure. By the way they eat a lot more plants than the rare whale that washes up on shore.

You are proud of this? The fact that you get angry over pixels on a screen says a lot about you.

So you're saying that killing an animal can be justified in certain circumstances. We've now established that you have moral flexibility when it comes to killing animals- fine in some circumstances, not fine in others. That's pretty inconsistent, ethically speaking.
Let me ask you this: if you and your family were starving, and all there as to eat was say, a pig (which have no uses other than meat) would you kill it for food?

The only world power that's worth a shit is the United States, and that's a Jewish vassal state
Same with Russia
Same with India
Same with a ton of other smaller countries

Jokes on you; i'm a masochist

>Let me ask you this: if you and your family were starving, and all there as to eat was say, a pig (which have no uses other than meat) would you kill it for food?
Hypotheticals stink. I'd rather eat weeds than eat a friend

When did you stop molesting your 12 year old sister?

>vibrating at a low consciousness
Oh, you're THAT faggot. Good to see you again, seeing as you get absolutely raped on logic every time you shitpost here.

Attached: aXm4720xjU.jpg (650x650, 71K)

This picture is more against Islam than anything else

We live in a society user. If everyone had to do shit themselves we'd be stuck in the stone age.

Soil nutrients are directly correlated with the nutrients of the plants grown in them. You really think thats not the case? jesus...

Show me a video of them hunting another primate that isn't in a rival pack that is at war with each other.

>organ meat has more bioavailable nutrients than fruit that is majority water and minerals
Clinically retarded.

>Every major world power today is gentile
Tell that to Sweden, Germany, France, Canada.

shit thread

Attached: leaf eaters.jpg (635x478, 47K)

>Please keep going about how small tribes of eskimos in the arctic

And literally every other successful tribe of humans before civilization.

>societal structure

Nigger, what? I said nothing about that. I'm talking strictly diet here.

>teeming with parasites

I feel better than I ever have in my life, but if ever shit out a cluster of larvae you'll be the first to know, friend.

Hypotheticals are a useful tool for stripping back bullshit and getting to the core of someone's ethical or philosophical point of view.
The fact that you constantly dodge the hard questions tells me that you're afraid of truly examining the basis of your position, and that tells me you're a poser. You're just another person who has adopted the fashionable trend of veganism and flies its flag constantly without having a moral core.
We've already established that you believe killing can be justified (even if it's to save a life). So what is the ethical difference TO THE KILLED ANIMAL as to whether it is killed for food, to protect another life, or for any other reason?

Chimps eat lesser apes/monkeys all the time.

No, my argument is that the murder of animals purely for consumption is unethical. Not defending yourself or your community. I can fix "hunger/starvation" with herbs, with legumes, with vegetables, with grains, with fruit. There is much more. There's no way I'd eat a pig, they are fucking filthy.

>ass raped by logic
There are fat faggots in here REEEing about their flesh addiction. Very little logic or outside sources from any of my opponents. Yes I come to shitpost here when I'm bored.

youtube.com/watch?v=P2YsJinX02w
youtube.com/watch?v=YMXk5Z6-IHY
youtube.com/watch?v=5ezZNOWMLMo

>Soil nutrients are directly correlated with the nutrients of the plants grown in them.

So what plant do you eat to get B12?
Nutrient deficient soils raise nutrient deficient plants, but all the B12 in the soil in the world won't put B12 in the plant.

Stop talking like you're some psychologist you shitty quack, and I'm not the same person you fucking retard

>humans are meant to fast anyways
Let me fast through a 6 month canadian winter eating nothing but what I can dig out from under the several feet of snow lmao

This shows how much of a nigger you are as B12 is produced by bacteria in healthy soil, it's not a part of the plant.

What is "before civilization"? You are saying before Rome, Greece, Egypt, Atlantis, Lemuria? How far back can you go?

Modern humans cant jump into that kind of fasting. Our ancestors did so all the time, especially in Ancient Greece.

And I asked you what difference the reason for killing makes to the animal being killed?
The reason people find vegans so tiresome is because you really don't have a moral core to your stance. It's purely done to create an aura of moral superiority (which is why you won't shut the fuck up about it).
But because your vegan philosophy lacks an absolute moral core and is ethically inconsistent, it falls apart easily when subjected to the most basic philosophical tools (such as hypotheticals). And when confronted with the truth of your position's fundamental flaws, you fall back on whataboutism, prevarication, shifting goalposts and 'facts' which are disproven with a thirty second internet search.
In short, you're an attention whore, a virtue signalling faggot, a morally flexible piece of shit whose ethics change depending on circumstance, and you absolutely cannot deal with the cognitive dissonance that comes from the fact that your position is based on lies, ignorance and vanity.

Good day to you sir, keep vibrating at higher level, but please do it elsewhere.

Attached: IMG_7402.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>Our ancestors
shut the fuck up I don't care what your shitty argument is but you don't even know those people, their only connection to you is some devolved DNA and makes you as related to them as you are some fucking prehistoric mollusk. Not only that, but who said I have the same ancestors as you? Why is the blanket phrase "our ancestors" even popular? Did I mention to shut the fuck up? Because you're a goddamn retard

When did you realize that vegans kill more animals than anone or anything else on Earth?

theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659

Attached: 1461686255702.JPG--wild_rabbits_pictured_enjoying_west_berkshire_countryside.jpg (680x510, 80K)

Annnnnd its not uptaken by plants, hence B12 deficiency being an absolute fact in unsupplemented vegan diets.
Seriously, go eat some mussels, scallops or oysters. They have no nervous system, feel no pain, are good for you, and frankly you sound like you need a break from the cult of veganism.

Anything that says you can't stun an animal prior to slaughter is cruel

To be fair, f you buy the meat, you are paying the butcher for the slaughter, and you are also paying the ranchers for the next cow to be born.

Vegans only pay for pesticides which kill animals. We pay for cows to literally get a life. You're welcome cows!

Attached: 1549671646186.jpg (2300x1225, 461K)

>You are proud of this?
The answer to your question, FUCKFACE, is yes.

Got anymore brainbusters you buttfuck?

Holy shit is this copypasta? I like it

Vegans-the sickliest cult of anorexic skeletons the world has ever known ....... Lectures us about health. lol

youtube.com/watch?v=4rieOahGXUU

Attached: 1554757545491.jpg (1324x696, 63K)

>you are a drop in an ocean, be humble
how about no, that’s not the mindset of people who actually did shit with their lives

>karmic
lol

>claims to be reasonable
>fallacy of composition
A sad trombone to you sir

I don't even value my own life.

>external manifestation of the same source energy you are made of

I'm merely participating in energy transfer; no fucks given

>pussy bitch
>arguing from emotion

Could you be more pitiful?

No, it's stuff I learned in basic first-year philosophy class twenty years ago.
Vegans believe they have a moral position but shy away from hard questions about their morality, because veganism is not morally or ethically consistent. It's not a philosophy or rigid ethical code so much as it is a mental illness (narcissism) crossed with a desperate need for a moral point of superiority that can be used to make themselves feel better.

He's probably going to rebut by attacking my questioning, saying how can I apply Western philosophical standards to a non-Western philosophy etc.

Lads if this OPs retarded bloviations get you down, remember he or she is a sickly vegan and will soon die, or quit Veganism, which 88% of vegans do...

(Why? Because they don't want to end up with end stage Veganism)

youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA

Attached: 1549754446336.jpg (1300x1800, 1.26M)

You'd minimize waste then by cutting out the middle men, thermal energy is wasted by passing it through the bodies of other people

Death is a part of life, to reject death is to reject life. The better question is why do you hate life?

>fallacy of composition
Demonstrate how that applies to my argument. Go on, I'm waiting.

>Not knowing that we are going to accelerate out of climate change

get out of here brainlet

Why would I trust the research of people deficient in bioavailable fatty acids

>nothing but emotionally motivated opinion

>Thusly you are causing death and suffering to yourself in another form
no.
by taking life to sustain my own, i absorb the energy of those cells and expend it doing other things, like hating kikes and kike puppets.

(Not disagreeing) I think the whole animals thing is just gaslighting, Veganism is a starvation cult, and the "muh animals" garbage is just giving them a false cause, and someone to hate (meat eaters)

Vegans don't give a fuck about animals, the proof is how billions of small creatures are killed on their vegetable farms , with their money, and they laugh in your face, if you point this out.

Attached: tmp530477688645746688.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Then why does our body produce endogenous enzymes required for meat digestion? You are a fucking moron

>The vegan food industry is exploding and we are seeing the death throws of the dairy and meat industry.

Your little bubble of San Fran and white vegans on youtube does not make up the rest of America, let alone the rest of the world you fucking muppet. Anglo-centrists need to fuck off, the only thing that is exploding is the population of meat eating immigrants who don't give a shit about fashion statements like whitey.

Every biochemical reaction sustaining my life produces exothermic waste; I don't care about minimizing it

I think we'd better give it a rest, OP is on Facebook CRYING AND SHAKING right now.

>you havent stopped all animal murder, so you cant possibly care about animals

>you post on a computer that is made from a plethora of animal parts, and use all sorts of animal based electronic products in your home, when you could easily, VERY FUCKING EASILY give all these up and live sustainable lives without them

There are vegan communes that cut all animal products out of their lives, they do away with electronics and other things created by industries that use animal based products in any form. I respect them a lot more than you who sits there stomping on catarpillars but lectures me for eating beef. It can be done. You won't do it. It's not that you can't, it's that you won't. Because your hands are too clean to grow your own vegetables, your legs are too tender to walk ten miles, you're fucking soft and you live on a veritable bed of animal carcasses because it's more comfortable than sleeping on the natural ground.

You're a vegan for the soapbox.

Attached: 1445123599810.png (1093x797, 100K)

>2019
>r/The_Donald zoomers STILL falling for and becoming butthurt tbecause of "le vegan" bait threads

>a fuckhead is a fuckhead
>see, this is why I don't argue with all vegans

What animal parts make a computer? Just curious, I'm impartial to the quibbling

You even talking about "stopping" animals murder, is 100% ridiculous, because you yourself fund and commission animals to be slaughtered. Uncountable hogs are shot down on your magical "vegan" farms in the south. Who pays for the bullets? YOU. Who pays willingly, knowingly for the pesticides which slaughter insects and small mammals?? YOU.

Wipe the blood off your hands vegan Hypocrite, you can't "save" with one hand, while the other hand is slaughtering countless animals.

Attached: article-2605305-1ABC137A000005DC-616_634x372.jpg (634x372, 79K)

Please stop, there's only so much getting blown the fuck out that OP can deal with.
I've seen a lot of vegan threads on /ck/ but this thread was just a complete massacre.

Attached: Here goes.jpg (600x318, 44K)

I value the lives of animals so much that I allow them the honor of sustaining my own.

Huh?

>thanks to monocrop farms
The number of crops you grow doesn't matter, only nitrogen can be fixed from the air. They grow shit on land, you eat shit, you shit shit into sewer, they usually only put macro-nutrients back into the soil.

Happens with animal agriculture too, even on range land, just a lot slower (but still far faster than natural processes, it will become a problem eventually).

I value life and that's WHY I eat it.

The premise of this thread is to discuss the unethical practice of slaughtering animals for consumption. You brought up the strawmen of the feral dogs, which has nothing to do with slaughtering animals for consumption. Trying to pin self defense as "oh your a hypocrite vegan if you wouldnt let Tyrone fuck your bitch and murder you!" is retarded.

As I said b12 is from the soil, not a part of the plants.

>cherry picks a few vegans with parasite issues
>ignores millions of healthy vegans
>ignores millions of sick and dead americans from heart disease, cancer, etc
oh /ck/

Why dont you talk about annette larkins? Or john rose? or mimi kirk?

Some of the most retarded shit ive ever read on the internet.

>white vegans
>anglo centrist
Kill yourself nigger.

>Tech companies repurpose waste from the animal industry for their products to improve margin
Who knew the system was eating its own tail?

You wish faggot. The only thing that will be blown out is your colon from the undigested waste that permeates your filthy fat body.

If you grow a single type of crop, that crop will take out a certain type and amount of nutrients from the soil. So if you do this year after year, the soil becomes drained of the nutrients.

Now if you grow multiple crops in an area that benefit off each other, they wont all take out the same amount and type of nutrients and it will be better for the soil as it gets to rest and regenerate.

It's been fun arguing with you cu/ck/s.

To the kike shills and niggers, kill yourselves.

That place is shit, all those cows are half alive. The place I work they're out cold

never

I will eat anything when going out with friends but at home I eat very little animal products, mostly just milk. I disagree with the vegan movement's focus on animal rights rather than pain and suffering, but they are the only people bringing attention to the issue. Brian Tomasik has some great writing on animal welfare from a utilitarian perspective, e.g. reducing-suffering.org/how-much-direct-suffering-is-caused-by-various-animal-foods/ but I doubt most people will find utilitarianism an convincing philosophy.

In terms of health, I've only been doing this 4 months and my lifts are still going up, in fact I've surpassed my previous max lifts in most exercises. I'm not a huge fan of typical vegan or vegetarian diets, they seem to focus way too much on being natural. I just take typical western food and replace meat with meat substitute. E.g. pic related was today's dinner, mac and cheese (with real milk and cheese), beyond meat sausage and stewed kale.

Attached: bbq.jpg (4032x3024, 1.87M)

2032, death bed: I'm sowwy I ate all the animals. God, will you forgive me?

I asked about the feral dogs in order to establish whether you oppose killing animals in general (which you don't) or just for food (which you do).
It is that dichotomy that proves your brand of veganism is just showboating. All animals want to live (even predatory carnivores) and the fact that you arbitrarily divide animals into two categories (okay to kill vs. cute and fluffy) shows that you have no moral core.

A 'strawman' is a deliberately fallacious example posited for the purposes of allowing a person to argue against someone else's position. My questioning about the feral dogs was intended to find out whether you were a moral absolutist or a moral relativist, and it turns out you're a relativist pretending to be an absolutist (which can be summed as hypocrisy).
And I never once 'pin(ned) self defense as "oh your a hypocrite vegan if you wouldnt let Tyrone fuck your bitch and murder you!'- you did. And that's a classic example of a strawman argument.

The fact remains that the animal being killed doesn't care why it is happening, only that it *is* happening. The fact that you arbitrarily divide animals into 'can kill/can't kill' based on the circumstances of the moment makes you a hypocrite. If you're truly a vegan, you should oppose all killing of animals for any reason. It's not your place to decide which animals are deserving of death and which are deserving of being saved.

>You wish faggot. The only thing that will be blown out is your colon from the undigested waste that permeates your filthy fat body.
And now we come to the inevitable endgame. That's a pretty hostile and unpleasant tone to take. Are you unable to argue rationally and dispassionately? Of course not, as you are divorced from rationality and therefore falling back on aggression and abuse.

As I said, take your vibrations elsewhere, sir.
I suggest reading some basic philosophy before you return, so that you can express and defend a morally coherent platform of arguments.

How do you know if someone's a vegan? Don't worry, they'll tell you.

i like meat and veggies

based

>When did you start valuing life and stop eating meat?
When all the vegans and vegetarians have all gone away.

literally this. Anybody that thinks that it's better to ship avocados in from some freshly burned rainforest on the other side of the world instead of raising your own meat and eggs (or buying from a local farmer) is certified braindead.

Attached: 1343852325460.jpg (835x718, 96K)

Who's talking about avocados? This sounds a lot like a strawman COPE, 2bh

>and an ocean in a drop

reading comprehension of an ape

just be respectful, not necessarily humble. the human being is a magnificent and wondrous thing, and all the more so in his capacity for compassion.

people who did shit with their lives? get real. you wouldn't know what it meant to "get shit done" if it was all over you.

>When did you start valuing life and stop eating meat?
When I was about 14, I became a vegetarian out of about 35% sympathy to animals, 65% I had a crush on a vegetarian dude.
When I was 16, I was diagnosed as severely anemic.
Then, when I was 18, vegetarian boy and I went to Steak n Shake together and each ate two bacon bbq western cheeseburgers out of pure omnivoristic meat cravings. It felt so good, I decided to stop valuing animal life so highly and start eating meat again, and he went on a 6 month meat binge and then decided he was a pescetarian, and is to this day.
I've been eating meat again now for a decade and I never stopped being anemic, and he's not doing any better. Don't ruin your developing body, folks.

If I got hungry enough I’d eat you

OP why do you hate plant life so much?

I like that chart. Here's another.

Attached: 1434132469459.jpg (2015x1261, 1.07M)

Isn't it better for meat quality to just put it out quickly then process it, than to have it hanging on one leg, stressing out of it mind?

>You wish faggot. The only thing that will be blown out is your colon from the undigested waste that permeates your filthy fat body.
It's amazing how a vegetable can say this with a straight face while downing fucktons of fiber. Meanwhile the meat, eggs and dairy that I eat are quickly and efficiently digested with minimal leftover waste (because my body has evolved to eat animals).

sorry, I should have mentioned the fruits you have shipped from the other side of the world, and the nut """milk""" you drink that requires oceans of water to produce, and your grains that are farmed unsustainably.
As someone who eats locally an naturally raised animals and animal products, it sure does feel good eating the perfect diet and having a fraction of the environmental effect that you retarded veggies have.

>its okay to eat plants because you can't perceive their suffering

based hypocritical vegans

About 4 months ago, it's really not that hard to cut meat and dairy completely out of your diet and become vegan. People who can't are weak and stupid

>be retarded guilt ridden nations over muh colonization
>we're not islamaphobic! p-please immigrate to our nation! we'll take care of you!
>muslims take over host country and make it the shitholes they fled
>t-the jews did this!
>muslims fucking hate jews
>first order of buisness they do once they take over a country is erode jewish political support
>jews locally and abroad suffer
>t-this was all the jews masterplan! fucking jews ruining the world!
>/pol/tards unironically believe this shit
>probably went vegan because he read his hero hitler was a vegan
oy vey

Attached: 1522358971433.jpg (956x978, 157K)

The point of the thread was never about discussing the philosophical sentiments towards moral absolutism vs relativism. It was to shitpost and promote a healthy diet. I never once in this thread said I was vegan by the way.

I have not argued that death is unnatural, that animals dont kill each other. Death is very much a very important aspect of life as it is the transforming factor that allows new life to be born.

What I am saying is that humans are not mere animals that kill and devour other sentient creatures for their own sense gratification. We can behave that way but it is degenerate and disgusting. If it is a matter of utmost survival or self defense that is different than billions of animals being slaughtered so fat fucks can have their mcdonalds. The great thing though, so you dont pin me on moving the goal post, is that with the information we're finding about the intestinal tract, the lymphatic system, and the cardiovascular system, we are finding that meat is detrimental to overall health, especially outrageous daily consumption of processed meats. Let alone the animal suffering. Premise presented.
More like
>be nations that have been infested with parasite banker kikes that rob the people through usury
>get destroyed by said bankers when you try to create your own economic system
>since countries are destroyed, declining population after a generation of young men perished
>the jews did this!
>jews that run the countries then import muslims "refugees" from the countries the kikes started wars in to replace declining population
>get golem slaves and white genocide
>????
>shekels

they're beating them back every other news report but yeah sure
jews have angry muslims on speed dial to sharia up your country if you dont pay up, right?
stay brainwashed

Attached: 1548700511267.jpg (446x453, 122K)

Plant farming kills far more life than animal farming.

But dairy farming kills the least of all, take the milk pill.

I appreciate animals and life, but I'm not going to stop eating meat.

I do want to do some legit hunting/growing my own food soon, though

I think meat is pretty good.

Not yet and not soon. We breed and feed livestock for our benefit, that is their purpose I see no harm in it.

we're all born to die

But we've created these animals that literally have no other purpose but to be raised in a pen and eaten by humans. They wouldn't survive outside their enclosures and would only feed some other predator. So do we genocide entire species just because a few limp wristed idiots think it's unethical to eat them?

But I'm all for tearing down the meat factories that have animals rolling around in there own filth.

>jews that run the countries then import muslims "refugees" from the countries the kikes started wars in to replace declining population
>get golem slaves and white genocide

So they're going to import a class of people who want to exterminate them and then these people who want to fucking exterminate them are going to be their slaves after whitey, the only people defending Israel, is extinct? Are you retarded? I've never met a Muslim who had even the slightest tolerance for Jews.

I used to worry about the environment, and the animals, and carbon footprint, and the ozone layer, and deforestation, and habitat destruction and all that jazz. Then I realized nothing's gonna change and we're 7 billion fuckers dead set on our own extinction, so I stopped worrying about all that and accepted our fate as a species. We're fucked anyway, so...
Gimme a fatty burger any day.

>meat is detrimental to overall health
In excess, yes. But a complete absence of animal protein from the diet is also harmful to health as there are a number of nutrients that are solely, or mostly, available via that route.
I don't know of any children that have died or become brain damaged by eating animal proteins (except, of course, unless they choked on it), but there are numerous cases of children dying or being seriously harmed by vegan diets.

Am I reading it correctly, that your position is that we shouldn't eat meat because it is harmful to us and to the animals we eat as well?

unlike you hypocrites I'm an omnivore and value all life equally. The only things I don't eat are those I have a social contract with.

This looks pretty great. Got any other meal pics?

Easier to digest...are you that clueless or are just trolling: 99 percent of plant life especially anything fucking leafy contains cellulose in their cellural walls, it is indigestible and it is what has helped mankind shit properly since we started eating fucking leafs and roots as it forces our gut to move around in order to shit it.
As for the vegan pill no thanks, we are a product of evolution and all the shit found in fish and meat can only be substituted with supplements (especially B12, creatine, heme-iron and Omega 3 fats that are needed for a proper balance of the ldl/hdl cholesterol) not to mention dairy and eggs that the fucking domesticated chicken (another product of evolution) is programmed to shit out once every about 25 hours as soon as it reaches maturity fertilised or not. The correct answer is a balanced diet that has meat and fish in it but in moderation and a lot of grains, fruit veggies and legumes(eg. The Mediterranean diet).

>stop eating meat
>ctrl+f vegan: 69 results

:D

>My avocado enjoyment is destroying the natural forests of Mexico???
>Who gives a fuck lol!!!

Never let a vegan pretend they care about animals or the environment...

youtube.com/watch?v=5hRHZEb_uXc

when jamal stopped fucking my vegan gf

fucking nigger quit because i wasnt paying him enough

ughhhhhh.....

This might blow your mind, but you can be vegan without eating avocados. It's really true.

Because I actually have testosterone lmao. If my existence doesn’t directly kill living things why even exist?

The only honest vegan would be one who says xer is vegan out of health reasons (believes meat to be unhealthy)

That would be an honest, if wrong, vegan. But these people would not be promoted 24/7 on TV or ever be seen invading farms, vandalizing butcher shops etc. (Joey Carbstrong, Earthling Ed etc NWO promoted vegans)

Anyway... Vegans kill far far more animals than I ever could in one lifetime, one cow per year for me

Attached: GG-20150611-COE0903-306119987-AR.jpg (800x597, 383K)

Attached: cringe.jpg (517x329, 28K)

>So they're going to import a class of people who want to exterminate them and then these people who want to fucking exterminate them are going to be their slaves after whitey, the only people defending Israel, is extinct? Are you retarded? I've never met a Muslim who had even the slightest tolerance for Jews.

Why do you use "they" to discuss your religion Jew? At least be half honest and say "we" ...Obviously Jews can manipulate retarded Muslims with little effort, look how Israel completely rules Egypt, and Jordan to make them betray and ignore the Palestinian people? Look how Israel sends ISIS into Syria to completely destroy and balkanize Syria.

Anyway I guess I am the retarded one, thinking a Jew would ever be honest lol...

>theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659

Vegans kill more living things than you ever could..

>If we continue with my train of thought, than the animals that are slaughtered are a external manifestation of the same source energy you are made of. Thusly you are causing death and suffering to yourself in another form, it's all very karmic in nature.
I get what you're saying, but this applies to plants too. How do you legitimize cutting it off at animals?

when did you start valuing HUMAN life and started fighting abortionists?

Plant life is life and is just as valid as animals. Just because you cannot handle the concept that life eats life to survive doesn’t mean anyone shouldn’t eat meat.

Fun fact: You know how lettuce and other veggies are nice and crisp when you eat them? That’s because they still have vascular pressure and are still alive. At least the animals we eat die quickly.

We should abort way more you fag. Also, forced abortions for people who shouldn't procreate

not even fruit

Attached: itm_2015-07-11_12-56-55_1.jpg (500x500, 144K)

fuck off and die, vegefag loser