You find yourself in a locked room. You have a gun in your hand, loaded with two bullets

You find yourself in a locked room. You have a gun in your hand, loaded with two bullets
With you in the room there are a: muslim, a jew, and a feminist. Who do you shoot?

Attached: 1554886389574.jpg (625x832, 54K)

I shoot the Jew twice

Attached: vKcuBuB.gif (320x240, 978K)

jew to halt anti-western propaganda, muslim to stop a terrorist attack, strangle feminist

Attached: golden retriever thunderstorm.jpg (720x671, 81K)

the lock in the door obviously. twice. If i kill any of them i'm still locked in a room.

/thread

Kill Jew and Muslim, rape feminist until she likes it (basically right away.)

So do they have genders?
Cause if the feminist was a man then that's a kill for sure.
But a woman would get to learn the patriarchy.

Jew and myself, the muslim rapes the feminist

I trick the muslim into killing the jew and the feminist by claiming to be muslim as well. Then shoot him. That way I’ve got a bullet left for anyone waiting outside the room.

I'm in a locked room with them? Are they a threat? Are we all in jail? How bout I just unlock the door

Shoot none but kill them all with my bare hands and stare in their eyes as I'm strangling them to death
Then shoot myself in the head

Shoot myself, leave the others

I would shoot the Feminist and the Muslim because the Jew paid me too

I'd shoot myself because the room smells like sand nigger paper grated on jewish asshairs and female oldie cologne

I shoot the lock on the door and we all get free

Shoot the jew and myself. Let the Muslim and feminist be stuck with each other

Shoot the Muslim and the jew pistol whip the feminist to death

Shooting yourself is really the only way to escape

The only one in this thread capable of coherent thought

The feminist loses her voice when there's no other people around.

myself... twice.

Cold cock the feminist with the pistol, shot the lock, then leave the room with new wifu. Then exchamge the pistol amd remaining bullet for a pig and another lock, throw the pig into the room with the muskim and jew, then lock it. Then live happily ever after with my new wifu. The meatloaf will never be dry in my hoisehold again.

D

is it a 'women should have the same opportunities as men' feminist, or the landwhale 'all penises are evil' feminist.

answer to this dictates whether i double tap the jew or feminist

That exactly what I would too...
Best part about it is when I watch the life drain from the fuckhole slut...I lean over and say
"Making America Great Again"

Attached: VB1.jpg (720x800, 49K)

Id shoot the door lock and run out

The Jew and the feminist. Then I’d fuck the feminists corpse out of fury.

myself

Shoot the feminist in both legs so she can't run,then use and abuse. The others will kill each other as is the way of things in the Middle East.

I will line them up so i can make a perfect triple kill. One more bullet is for myself.

the muslim first and the feminist second. I spare the Jew's life in exchange for all his shekels.

the muslim, twice

but she lost to much blood

Myself... Twice

the americans

doesn't matter, i'll strangle the survivor.

Line them up and shoot them all in the neck with the first bullet, then leave.

Attached: 1509315802679.png (1294x1230, 705K)

how about fucking him in the mouth and choking him with your cum?

Both jews. The muslim will help me bomb my way out of the room.

Pick one at random.
An hero.