Worst shits youve ever taken?

Worst shits youve ever taken?

Currently shitting out a ton of red pepper flakes that i put on pizza. pretty sure my asshole is covered in red pepper flakes

Attached: fuckithurtslol.png (800x800, 411K)

The fuck is wrong with your guts? Red pepper sends your bowels into evacuation mode?

basically. but it tastes so fucking good

I ate 1 packet of these. Had to consistently run cold water from the kictchen sink tap into my mouth for about an hour straight because it literally felt like chemical burns in my mouth. Then my stomach and intestines felt like they were on fire. Called in sick to work, then spent about a bout 6 or 7 hours on the toilet slowly pissing molten lava out of my asshole squirt by squirt. It was a bad time OP, please dont try these

Attached: 796653A3-F42C-4F64-8164-BB2C1701D45F.jpg (1024x1024, 191K)

glad you gave me the warning, ive been looking for where to buy these

Carefully scrape the flakes from your bum and reuse them on your next pizza.

Well since you answered honestly: The worst shits I've ever had were in 2010 when my drunken idiot brother came over for Christmas. He typically stayed for 2 weeks even though he has his own place, but he has no friends. Imagine a drooling drunken fool eating 1lb of ham & cheese loaf directly out of your fridge.
Either way, I decided that it was time to him to leave, so I drank the remainder of a handle of vodka before he could get to it, and the next day when I woke up in my driveway, he was gone. I had diarrhea every 20 minutes for the next week after that.

fucking kek

god damn, i didnt know vodka could do that.

You got diarrhea from drinking vodka? Weak dude.

Attached: 1555000991452m.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

That only happens to me from drinking alocohol of i drink for like 5 days in a row. And it only lasts for like half a day tops. It was probably something you ate

I purposely put pepper in my ass to get a better orgasm

How do you drink for 5 days in a row?

Get drunk all day, eat a little food, drink a little water, go to bed, get up, start drinking again, repeat

nice

some sort of stomach bug made the rounds at work about a month ago
36 hours of explosive liquid diarrhea
wasn't even safe to fart

had to wash my bedsheets, and trash two pairs of underwear

jesus what kind of place do you work at

They aren't that bad wtf lol
Pussy

Country?

WTF are red pepper flakes? There is hundreds of types of peppers, with big differences in their heat. But that would be to confusing to retards.
Anyway worst shit I had was in Thailand. I was constantly returning to the toilet. After many hours I was still dry retching from my asshole. Now I'm very selective about where I go and what I eat abroad.

What a turnoff OP.

Woah! stinky.

hehe

what do you have against red pepper flakes

I got one from the 99 cent store and loved the flavor but it fucked yo my stomach too