IM DOING THEM RIGHT AND THEYRE NOT. FUCKING. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGH

IM DOING THEM RIGHT AND THEYRE NOT. FUCKING. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGH.

Attached: 4BFC6B97-9EA8-46B1-9EE2-ED21BB238769.jpg (750x1139, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nbRyH6fkee0
youtube.com/watch?v=GiDpK0CXaZw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Happens to me often hit the headphone button and do an audio captcha faggot

Honestly I hate those fucking captchas

Attached: E4F65948-C332-487F-913D-29BE97251225.jpg (1536x2048, 317K)

>select tiles with crosswalks
>what crosswalks

i'm a catholic and now i can't even make confession because you gotta prove you aren't a robot before going in the booth and apparently god thinks there's one more store front THAT SHIT ISN'T A FUCKING STORE FRONT WHAT FUCKING TYPE OF STORE ARE YOU THINKING OF WHAT THE FUCK WOULD YOU BUY THERE

yep

Attached: D8FF28FB-F1D9-410A-B60F-4BDE59F9270F.jpg (750x1089, 215K)

Whhaaatt??

The conspiracy theory which I'm starting to believe is that google is training its AIs, like for driverless cars, using you and me to identify common objects by sight and tell the machines what they are. Why do you think it's always traffic lights, crosswalks, fire hydrants, etc? Some retards might click the wrong squares all the time but enough people click the right ones.

PS: the new theme song of Yea Forums:

youtube.com/watch?v=nbRyH6fkee0

I think it's a test of patience to see how much shit users will tolerate before they give up.

Thats hot

youtube.com/watch?v=GiDpK0CXaZw

That's not even a conspiracy theory. Remember with the old reCAPTCHA when they started making you enter street numbers to train their recognition for Google Maps/Street View. It's well-known that Google uses reCAPTCHA as training data for its algorithms.

See when i get those ones THAT ARE ACTUALLY BUSES THEY STILL DONT WORK. AND 90% OF THE TIME I GET THW FUCKING TRAFFIC LIGHT ONES AND THEY ONLY WORK AFTER THE 20TH FUCKING TRY

I select wrong things on purpose because I figured thst out too(any retard could). I am not gonna work for free for google so I just select the wrong things.

>this
Lotta newfaggorty in here

you must turn autism off to solve these

gotta make hay on this when they introduce a new category
after a while, the system knows you're picking the wrong stuff

Wouldn't autists be better at these methodical tasks? My complaint is that the damn thing doesn't load at all sometimes and tells you to try later. Or you get those ones that fade and it takes longer for them all to load than it took to type a post and select an image. I die a little every time I get one of those.

Sorry we have lives and split pussy lips.

Statistically, you couldn't make the tiniest dent.

>split pussy lips
You should get some ointment for that, Susan.

Attached: B771D03E-4EF8-4CE0-B83F-332F64FEFE66.gif (220x165, 50K)

Apparently Yea Forums's captcha engine will grow nastier over time until some fuckin HiroMoot resets the engine.

There are days I need do solve literally dozens of captchas before getting approved (counted 26 yesterday. Sometimes you get disapproved even if you solved all of them. Sometime it happens you get rejected before solving the next recaptcha. Also watch out for dying threads).

Then, for no fuckin reason, once it gets reset, it goes back to normal (1 to 3 captchas before You've Been Approved), and in a few days it goes back to the usual series of 8-15 captchas every fuckin time.

Note that you've got about 130 seconds of free pass after you've been approved. This means you can send the next 7 replies without being bothered with recaptcha.

>Thus I prepare a dozen replies in different threads/tabs, solve a fuckin series of captcha, and then send each one waiting for that fuckin 15 seconds timeout until I get rejected. Then open other tabs and go on.

I stopped browsing /r9k/ because the timeout there is 30 seconds (if you add a pic) or 60 seconds (eww).

Apparently they killed the Yea Forums-wide captcha (if you solve for Yea Forums, you can't post to /r9k/ soon after, etc).

I wonder how fuckin' spammers can get away with posting shit in literally every thread. I hope I can overcome recaptcha.

Attached: blackhole_colleague.jpg (1024x611, 117K)

Thats publicly known fact you idiot.
That's exactly what captcha does for google

>If there are none, click skip

>I wonder how fuckin' spammers can get away with posting shit in literally every thread
They pay for permission to spam

If you just keep skipping, it auto accepts after 5 or 6 skips