Oops. But let’s discuss the degeneracy that is polyamory. Pic related

Oops. But let’s discuss the degeneracy that is polyamory. Pic related

Attached: E76B5D35-AE5E-43E8-9C0D-9F20A0E34832.png (750x1334, 1.94M)

what the fuck is there to discuss, it's just hedonistic people who mask being whores by saying they also love the 3-4 different people they fuck on a weekly basis.

It only works with loyal people who have very similar mindsets, like 3 or 4 way relationships where you absolutely trust each other not to go outside the circle or something and always have them around for affection and comfy feelings. (Still degen yeah I know.)
However,
People who just claim to be polyamorous to sleep around are just trying to crawl out of the whore hole they slutted themselves into. I sincerely hope these hippy fucktards start get rid violently executed in my lifetime

Implying the 3 to 4 people in the relationship started with 3 to 4. It's likely they went outside the circle already and that's why there are 3 to 4 people.

you're either a weak piece of shit that whores around pretending it's something else or a decent human being that knows what loyalty is. you love to fuck around without remorse, knowing that if someone leaves you for the piece of shit you are, you can hop into someone else at any time without much fallback. stop pretending polyamory stems from something else than the basic need to fuck whoever you desire without consequences.

this. OP, you're a degenerate fuck and this pretencious bullshit isnt fooling anybody. Get off your high horse and admit its just fucking and being unable to maintain a normal relationship with one person.

fucking hate polys
hope they all drown

FPBP
Every girl (or guy) I've ever known or heard of that claims this is simply a person who doesn't want to take responsibility for lack of impulse control but still wants to have a partner/spouse. It's literally saying I can't help but be a cheater but love me anyway. They should be sunned and avoided at all costs and feel bad about what would, in any other era or culture, be deemed being a whore or adulterer/ess. I've never ever seen this end any way but fucked up and I've unfortunately been around enough of these people to say this with certainty. If you can't just be with one person then just admit you are a whore and live your life of degeneracy without hurting others or bringing kids into your fucked up lifestyle.

wow you tried really hard to censor that number OP.. what am I supposed to do now?

This isn't true, it can easily start up like this with trusted friends. Since the friend zone doesn't exist only how attractive and charismatic you are.

Can't relate

E N H A N C E
B R I G H T E N

E N G A G E H A C K E R S P H E R E

Watch out this boi is ALPHA AS FUCK and all of you basement dwelling Yea Forumstards can't do a thing to lay into him. Fucking virgins

Bump

I’m sorry...what?

Dat number blacking kek

Let me get this straight. Most of you Yea Forumstards are actually against polyamory. Monogamy is a new concept within the history of humanity. Previously polygamy/amory WAS the norm. How can really say it was degenerate?

I have this friend who can no longer do LSD. We in our house quite often will either micro-dose or trip face, but everytime it's brought up this mane has the look of sheer terror.
Sometimes I can find him alone staring off into space. I can see the rage. The complete shattering of his egocentric reality. His peaked-at-10th grade brain can never go back.
He now knows that other people are also living lives.

Anyone else got some cool acid stories.

This.

I'm with this guy. If someone wants to fuck let them fuck. On friday night twister at the local frat house we just get 3 twister mats, 4 bottles of baby oil and turn the lights off.
I'd pay you 500$ if you could tell the difference between man ass and nonman ass

i hope you get aids and die you degenerate fuck

Woah woah, what's wrong with a little bit of orgy action.
listen man just go to fetlife.gov and try it out.

Maybe if I had aids I'd have a sense of urgency so I wouldn't knock trying it out.

People actually care about this shit enough to have an opinion?

Kys

Attached: 8b1.png (1126x845, 666K)

I don’t think anyone here actively advocate against polys as that shit is already frowned upon in most cultures, but if there was a vote on whether or not poly marriage should be a thing I know what I’m voting

I’m confused.

That sounds hot as fuck.

How the fuck do you play Twister in the dark?

It’s fun. Don’t think about it. Baby oil with it is just tops

Polygamy was the norm if you were a wealthy individual above a certain status level.
It was normal back then because women were treated as property and marriage as a business transaction. The more marriages you had the more ties you had to several other wealthy families.
Polygamy and Polyamory is Degeneracy in every regard. It always has been. Today it’s just an excuse to be a whore, back then it was a social contract.

You didn’t explain why it’s degenerate

Violence is real degeneracy

Polygamy was practiced by mormons crossing across America when most of the men were being killed by other people or by the elements. The women weren't seen as property but as an extension of your family God put into your care by a random death. Polygamy for them didnt turn into marrying children until they were already populating Utah.
Polygamy was also practiced in viking and native American cultures where men and women where considered equal. The women could own the land, divorce unfaithful, abusive, or sterile men. Still dont see anything degenerate about the actual concept of polygamy. Just what people turn it into or form it into to fit themselves.

way to hide the phone number retard

b8. I called the number in the screenshot and reached Domino's Pizza in Des Moines, Iowa.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Why did you even call?

The purpose of this thread was to discuss polyamory...

You actually called?

Attached: 04FEFED3-460A-414E-9C43-61CF7A02AED2.jpg (1440x1440, 231K)