What's your opinion on this?

What's your opinion on this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190412_095912.jpg (1080x915, 247K)

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

I think I'll never vist a land where Muslims can rape at will, but a guy goes to jail for looking.

didnt even know it was legal lol

I would only wear clothing like that if I was a female enticing men to want to look at me, and if anyone can see up there, why should they be "protected"?

Women are stupid, entitled, moronic.

This, there is no way there is no law against that already.

this

Attached: Screenshot_20190412_102038.jpg (1080x480, 148K)

Retard

>some men do dumb thing
>wow men are so dumb in and moronic smh

Ok here's my opinion

Lol what a load of bullshit. The UK is ran buy a bunch of cock sucking faggots

The phrase "cock sucking faggots" is redundant, you retard.

Welcome to Gayville
Population: The UK

Doesn't change the fact the UK government is a bunch of clowns

>implying the whole government is ran by only men

Wah Wah Wah i cant be a pervert and look up girls skirts no more wah wah wah!!!! Neck yaself pervs

Not illegal where I live.

But it does prove that you're a retard.

Nonsense, that was just bad cops or fake news. That would fall under general lewd and lascivious behavior.

It's not illegal to invade someone's privacy? It probably should be.

if the person doesn't notice, it's a victimless crime. if they DO notice, then you have officially harassed and perhaps assaulted them. i'd like to hear the argument about how people wearing dresses--i'm putting it that way because groundskeeper willy wears nothing under his kilt--have a reasonable expectation that if they're walking on solid ground that no one can see up their dress. also, i'd argue that it's a crime to expose yourself. for someone to want to see you exposed and you aren't disturbed, how do those two work together as "crimes"?

all of this is, of course, if a witness was complaining and the subject of photography didn't know otherwise. in fact, bringing it to their attention is disturbing enough to be a crime if this is.

Good thing, you pervs deserve to be in prison

Someday, probably a lot sooner than she'll expect, she's gonna wish some guy would want to look up her skirt.

Doesn't anyone think think that the costs to society are a lot worse if you throw a guy in prison for two years, probably ruining his life, losing his friends and family, if he has kids and a wife they'll lose a father and provider, than the impact of snapping a pic of some chick's underwear?

All we have to do is get the Muslims to take all the upskirts then we’re fine

My opinion is that the UK's economy is on the brink of collapse and the politicians are owned by the banks so they cant confront the real problems. Instead, they focus on bullshit social justice topics.

I'm just saying I think it should be a crime, but less of a punishment.

Were you trying to be funny?

How is this bullshit, again?

so what gold digging whore is not a crime

What?

It's bullshit when u look @ the state of da country m8. Like whats goin in with brexit

Ignore everything else? How is the Court responsible for Brexit?

About modern UK politics? No it’s not a joke.

I mean two years in prison is a harsh punishment, but it should definitely be a crime.

Theres enough titties around, no real need to take up skirts. If you cant control yourself in public enough to not take up skirts of chicks, maybe you shouldn't leave your basement

Why not just convert to muslim?

Youre saying that because youre a blithering subhuman retard thats whining about a law while having ZERO comprehension about how law and punishment works.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of offenders of this crime would not be be going to prison for 2 years. 99% of them will likely spend more than a few weeks in jail, if any jailtime at all. 2 years is the MAXIMUM sentence, and would likely only be given to repeat offenders, who do fully deserve to have their lives ruined.

No more than a few weeks*

Darling don't be so fucking literal. The point is that they'll be passing laws to recognise 1011 different gender identities whilst London burns

Fuck off with your pointless hyperbole.

I'm outraged! Time to start installing mirrors on the floor. Also, what is nudity? We're all naked we just wear clothes to fit in and stay warm. Stupid human race

Man why are you so mad? Is it cuz Trump iz tha prezidents??

This has nothing to do with gender identities or "SJWs". This is just a common sense law outlawing a clear violation of privacy.

So this only applies to human females right? Cuz I take a lot of cat pics and some of them have pussy pussy and pussy ass in them. They don't seem to mind though. They're fucking cats.

kek good for them. Yea Forums is filled with shit like nudes, creepshots, shota etc... At least im gonna see less of these shitty posts. Its good that we are getting rid of pervs who spam the shit out of normal boards.
( While Im actively filtering them something always goes through)

I neva said i was against it r tard.

Just that there's this false sense of progress that everyone gets off on when the country is actually going to shit. Like wow we hav gay marriages now so everythings a ok. Never mind the rise of authoritarianism, lack of wage growth government corruption or anything like that.

Who cares if it is now illegal (thought it was already). Isn't the fun and excitement of upskirting doing something you know is wrong, catching a view and getting away with it? Sneaking a peak is a turn on, but I fully expect repercussions if caught.

There's plenty of women who will show me their vagina on the internet willingly, so no reason to extract pussy shots from someone who won't.

the thrill
similar to cum sharking

Not related. No one said everything's a okay just because we have gay marriage.

This is in the UK.

Its bread and circuses and idiots like you fall for it. Shit you probably think the EU can be reformed and that the house of lords is democratic. quelle surprise!

Youre just repeating the same delusional bullshit he already explicitly refuted.

it's bullshit. cause crybaby bitches will want the same here. and they make it a felony (misdemeanor at the very least) to take pictures in public (even though you're not taking a pic up her skirt or down her blouse).

OMG! It's a fucking general law that's everywhere, no matter how it's worded. It's common sense to not allow such activity.

wasn't it already illegal?

I'm sorry what? People these days are far to literal its a real problem. My point about gay marriage was rhetorical, its mocking how easy you idiots are distracted. I mean am i wrong to assume that you believe that society is moving in a positive direction. Am i not wrong to assume you'd veiw gay marriage being a important step in this direction??

>violating someones privacy is a crime

i thought this was always the case?

legislating the right and safe space to be a WHORE.

Attached: 1522692107777.jpg (164x166, 7K)

If you get caught you deserve whatever punishment you get.

fagit

You know what he meant you retarded autist

I feel sad now.

Attached: P1020088.png (550x175, 8K)