Texas liquor laws fucked me as I get off after the cutoff and forgot they even exist...

Texas liquor laws fucked me as I get off after the cutoff and forgot they even exist. Bought nyquil instead because no one is telling me what to do. How diluted do I need to make it so its at least 10%. Or if there's a conversion rate or something I don't know.

Attached: nyquil.jpg (478x478, 38K)

Who cares just chug the whole bottle how it is

Because I want to drink not just passout/die.

Just make sure it doesn't have too much acetaminophen and other shit in it. After you made sure it's pretty much just straight dxm then look up a guide, people have pretty accurate doses laid out. I recommend just fucking going for a moderate dose because any less is just horrible sleepless delirium.

Drink half then after a while if you aren't feeling it drink the other

This.

Dont be a faggot op.

Also why didnt you buy the pure DXM gel capsules?? Theyre over the counter

Glad I saw this. Had to call poison control last week because I nearly OD'd on dayquil trying to suppress a cough. If you take over 4k acetaminophen in 24 hrs gg no re and it will be very painful. I took 4200 in 36 hours and pissed brown for two days. I am pissing normal now but worried liver could be fucked. Poison control guy says "u chill bro." but idk. Just be careful as fuck because it hurts to die from that. If you overdosed don't fuck around, call poison control. 37% fatality rate for OD on that shit.

Naaahh hes good user. Let him do his thing

Yea.....don't drink medicine for alcohol drunk.

I'd say quit being fat lazy bitch and buy alcohol early,

Smart alcoholics anonymous.

I posted earlier about acetaminophen, it'll fuck you up. Glad your okay user not everyone gets through that kind of experience without an ER visit.

Go huff gasoline fumes instead if youre that desperate faggot, youll probably get brain damage but you certainly wont die

why were you trying to suppress a cough? if it's that bad, you needed an expectorant...

4k acetaminophen in 24 hours is a 'rough guideline' OP, don't listen to these doctor fags

i dont drink that often but should be able to buy whenever i want. fuck the law.
i know enough about this to know not to take more then 4kmg.
650mg/30ml
i fill "shot glass" to brim. lets be liberal and say thats 700mg, even if i take 5 1/2 "shots" thats still under 4kmg, and i honestly dont think i could resist that without another drug. I used to swipe some sort of pain killer from my grandmother and i started getting nausea after taking 3-4. ive stopped since but i just want to get fucked up since its the start of my weekend.

Just get beer you dip shit

because I am ignorant and like dayquil, though now I fucking hate that bullshit.

liquor laws apply to beer too apparently.

Try waiting until tomorrow dumbass

3500+ mg of acetaminophen isnt worth the 150ish mg of dxm you'll be getting, I know its fucking shitty but you're better off taking a drive somewhere to pick up booze or waiting it out.

Please dont drink that, and in the case you likely still do good luck

do you my dude, but 3.5k or some bullshit in an hour might fuck you just as badly as 4k in 24 hours. Your liver needs time to process that murder juice

Go to a headshop and get Kratom

listen to these fags user over 3.5k at once is bad you're hitting damage at 4k A DAY let alone 15 minutes

Just don’t do acetomophen at all

People putting that shit in everything is a death sentence. Just let people take codeine and drugs holy fuck it’s better than aspirin death

Op could get enough of a buzz to sleep with half

You kids are fucking retarded. It took me 10 minutes in 2001 to figure this shit out on the internet.

Attached: 29826_10200346141645570_1285161409_n.jpg (720x480, 276K)

drink half and post a timestamp faggot

>DXM /= alcohol intoxication

It's a pretty nice high, just know what you're getting yourself into. DXM is a dissociative. A moderate dose (16 triple C's; don't know about other brands) is good. Of course I know a retarded teenager (jk they are all retarded) who ended up in the ER after taking like twice that. Point is, don't keep popping them like candy, especially if you don't already have a tolerance to DXM.

>alcoholism