Any one get off on the smell of pussy? Good or bad experiences?

Any one get off on the smell of pussy? Good or bad experiences?

Attached: soldiers.jpg (1920x1201, 706K)

Hello 13 year old...

Attached: 1441863534208s.jpg (227x170, 5K)

You’ll encounter all kinds of different pussies.
Any of them can stink after a day of physical activity or something...
But some just have a natural smell that I find off...
Some smell like whatever they’ve eaten, like garlic.
Some women are lucky enough to not have any natural odour.
If you find one, marry her

Attached: 477625.jpg (750x930, 83K)

Been with a few white girls and they all stunk. 1 half flip/half mexican and it stunk like a burrito and sweat. 2 black girls and they were really bad. The only ones I've been with that haven't stunk are some asian girls and american asians.

also to answer the question, no, it repulsed me. Dumped 1 German girl cause she refused to shave, it stunk, and she had a roast beef sandwich

>be me
>15-17
>be with 1st real gf in her bed
>fiddle around like violins with parkinsons
>kiss around her panty line
>inhale a scent that could only be described akin to roman and greek goddesses
>literally shaking by the sheer gravitational magnitude this pussy aroma is causing
>orgasms from the taste of just the skin around the labia
>becomes blinded by the light and insecure and undeserving of this fountain of eternal youth
>doesn’t go all the way like a dumbass
>tfw I turned by back on God’s greatest gift to me like it was gas station bathroom backwash prostitute pussy
>regret it to this day

>be me
>be 21
>lose virginity to current gf at the start of our relationship (19)
>smash like dirty rabbits all around college campus
>mfw there was no place behind a door with a lock on it we didn’t try
>go down on her first time
>rip
>taste average smelly pussy
>mfw I swallowed chlorine pussy (tastes gross but not unbearable)
>tfw I’ll never get another chance at that perfect pussy that would have opened my eyes to the entirety of the universe

I absolutely love the smell and taste of my girlfriend's pussy

it's all from diet and exercise
tell her to eat different shit

you must be french

Attached: faggotfrench.jpg (621x462, 151K)

All the girls I've been with have smelled and tasted heavenly. Maybe I've just been lucky. Although that's just be my opinion, I can see how someone might not like it. I find the smell intoxicating.

Pure white Arian pussy is the best because white women don’t have a bad smelling scent.

Black pussy smells like microwaved fried chicken and purple

you never fucked a black women so how would you know?

Attached: retardthinking.jpg (436x360, 17K)

Ironically girls who wash too thoroughly are more likely to get BV and end up reeking. The most obsessive and cleanly woman I ever had the displeasure of going down on turned out to be the worst. I had to get the fuck out of there that shit almost made me gag just on my fingers and I couldn't get the smell off for hours.

>You’ll encounter all kinds of different pussies.
No, he won't.

Attached: Harrison.jpg (323x323, 72K)

He's never fucked ANY woman.

Beef and cheddar?

My best smelling pussy was a South East Asian girl I met back in college. Even the slightest whiff of it made me diamonds. Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-12-00-38-07_1555004316776.jpg (884x720, 177K)

I fucked your mama and then dipped on yo lil ass, Tyrone McNigger.

Been through plenty due to being a masseur (massage therapist). It all depends on the girl’s hygiene and how much water she drinks. Also many older women have slightly less stinky pussies.
But my top three experiences were two latinas and one red hair white girl. Still a smell but not a bad one and the taste on the two latinas was like a sweetened water. I was addicted but they were shit people, and the ginger chick was a miss opportunity

-René Descartes

Attached: 1541156757497.jpg (200x200, 7K)