Hi /b I'm 60 and 36 years old

Hi /b I'm 60 and 36 years old.
I have a weakness for very young girls.
Actually it's not the age, it's more the body image

My ex girls always around my age, but mostly very tall and not so young faced as I wished.

So basicly I asking you, could a new "short" GF cure my latent pedo spleen?! this bothered me deeply.

Attached: original.jpg (736x1166, 87K)

I meant 6 feet 183 cm tall

I believe yes.
You 'll need a younger and much shorter, but still legal gf, with a young looking face.

Personally not into young kids, but I know the feeling you're describing. My ex gf was exactly like this, and I still prefer having sex with her than with my wife, who is a regular looking woman.

It's natural and cannot be "cured"

>Personally not into young kids

I'm also not into! You exactly understand what I mean!

>I believe yes.
>You 'll need a younger and much shorter, but still legal gf, with a young looking face

This gives me hope, thanks bro

Attached: defghb.jpg (1080x1350, 167K)

There's only one cure op, you know what it is.

I'm not a real pedo, it's more the body scheme and young looking face, such big eyes etc. petite and short

K. ;)

Attached: 1554925444132.gif (480x270, 1.07M)

you are a real pedo, especially since your trying to justify it and deny the title

I like the look of younger girls (13-16) but their childish personalities etc are a huge turn off. Need a girl like what you are talking about too

pic related bodytype

Attached: gfdhv.jpg (1440x1800, 401K)

OP here
THIS!!!
I want an adult woman with described attributes, not a fucking childish 13 y.o!

I'm 30 and feel ya. Current piece of ass I'm nailing is 20, and I'm flirting with an 18yo on the side who has a daddy complex.

But honestly, I wish they were both like 15.

Idk man. For me, honestly, is how stress ages you. Like I see women my age who are stoic, hardened, emotionless, and cold. Life has best them down time and time again.

And dating people my age is so hard. Work, college, a house, kids... So much responsibility. Many women my age just can't get out of the house. When they can, they typically are looking for an escape - not a relationship.

Dating at my age is dead.

That's why I like younger women in general; Life hasn't broken them down just yet. They are full of aspirations, joy, wonderment, and lust.

As for being attracted to 15yos, man that's just as simple as they are hot. Bodies are starting to mature and grow, everything is tight, skin is soft and light, big bright eyes, joyous personality, curious desires, high sex drive.

I tell ya, they are perfect. And when they get all bitchy and moody? Fucking give them some snacks and dick. That'll shut them right up.

But alas, I don't want to go to prison. So I just date women like 10 years younger than me.

Attached: SYkrrop.jpg (399x535, 34K)

>But alas, I don't want to go to prison. So I just date women like 10 years younger than me.

clever man but 10 years later you're 40 how to keep a 20 yo bitch then?

ick, no. kids are stupid af and gross. take a trip somewhere and find a legal girl whos short and cute and has actual hips

I think you are coming to terms with who you really are, theres only one thing left for you to do

Money

...and this is?

Keep in mind I wanna legal girl

a girl like this maybe
legal and with the body type I would prefer when I would honest with myself

Attached: 8563599250_913c9cb9dd_b.jpg (768x1024, 361K)

bump