Yo b im a somewhat famous comedian and like 2 hours ago my agent confirmed my Netflix special...

Yo b im a somewhat famous comedian and like 2 hours ago my agent confirmed my Netflix special. i found this site in elementary school because it had boobs and wasnt blocked by the firewall but the shit i saw exposed me to some really good humor and after high school i decided to follow it even if it was just for fun
just wanna say anything is possible

Attached: let me say the n word.png (1080x802, 1.13M)

Are you the slept king or not

bobby lee is a fucking legend, he needs a special

Faggot

Nosir

Should kill yourself right after it comes out. You’ll be a legend

sometimes he wants one, sometimes he doesnt. netflix is mad at him, well not netflix but people with a lot of influence with netflix

not very funny

would be great promotion too but i like life right now

You ever had a special before?

Did you go on the road a lot? I've thought about becoming a comedian but the idea of traveling makes it very off-putting for me

no i have a pretty good reputation and long sets on youtube. ive been on tv 2 times, 1 time it was recorded but not aired best part is they dont tell you until after

According to who?

If this is really you, Bobby Lee, you crazy fuck... love your shit. I remember your story of when you’d sell corn on the side of the road. Quit being a pussy and put out a special. Your homie Joe Rogan keeps saying you should, I agree. You’re funny af, bro.

I get it, it’s hard putting together an hour or material. It’s hard grueling work, but you gotta do it, man. I know you can pull it off too. So do it.

Hey OP. I’m gonna quit my job here soon and dedicate all of my time to bettering my stand up. Have you ever lived outta your car? Any pro tips is so? What did your comedy journey look like? Thanks man.

Open mics or are we talking booked gigs?

This is a serious post too OP. Hinder my psychosis. Check em.

Ok heres one:

What's the best way to stop hitler?

Build a time machine, go back in time and assassinate moses.

Of course but traveling comes after you establish yourself. There's basically 2 kinds of traveling
>You establish yourself so well, like with a podcast or special or TV show or movie, that clubs call you or clubs book you as soon as you ask
>Your agents throws your name around until somebody says sure whatever we need somebody for Tuesday night

Both will give you good experiences though, one of them obviously better ones. But like I said first you'll be doing open mics and small gigs all around your town until you realize your town is shit and you'll be aching to go on the road and once you're on the road you'll realize being a comedian is shit. You'll get very very down and lose motivation but if you bear through you'll come up with the funniest shit you'll ever think of

You're nothing to /b

Word around the comedy store. He could still get one with comedy central or HBO though and ultimately his buddies could get him on Netflix but really it's up to him

>up to him

Wouldn’t surprise me. I heard on Rogan’s podcast high praise of Bobby Lee (and ive seen him do some small sets on Comedy Central) and I agree, he’s fantastic. But apparently he doesn’t think he’s that good, but if he were to put out a Netflix special, he’d kill it.

imbed redpills

Is Norm gonna get another season on Netflix?

stand up comedy has not once made me laugh

Attached: F04D3581-512B-4F6F-AFD6-19C9D03EACAD.jpg (640x426, 64K)

I've lived in my car but not for long periods of time usually just to get in line for open mics

I had the luxury of not being homeless, I managed to crash at friend's places when I couldnt afford rent Oh yeah theres like no money either until people remember your name so if you're not funny choose a catchy name.

My second semester at college I learned I wasn't going to get any financial aid because my school's office fucked up my paperwork and that was the sign for me to follow comedy. Signed up at open mics and invited my friends and gave them weed and drinks as payment. I met other stand ups that were also starting out and we worked together. We did stuff like use the same jokes and tell each other why the joke failed or worked, took improv classes, and most importantly laughed. Maybe you take laughing for granted now maybe you don't but if you really follow through with comedy you'll see it's a sad boring science and it'll become monotonous so when something makes you laugh you'll really appreciate it. Like holy fuck it feels like drugs, it's so trippy to have something you've done all your life become completely different overnight. Laughing is great. Eventually my friends and I met some real comedians and agents and an agent signed like 4 of us to make us grow faster. He was able to book us at big name places like the improv, laugh factory, etc. He let us go and even introduced us to bigger agents which was so nice of him. People are so kind in the comedy world I love it. Career wise I won the lottery then since all I had to do was write jokes and I didn't have to worry about booking gigs or having to be in the scene. Jokes wise, I learned the more I told jokes. Bombing is a really good teacher, like you'll realize on stage why a joke sucks when 100 eyeballs are staring at you
Ran out of room (1/?)

Bookings my boy

That's a tough one my guy. It's not funny for multiple reasons but I'll give you a quick one for free: it's not true

You never want to lie to your audience. By telling them to assassinate Moses youre saying he's real and if your audience isn't religious they know this to be false. Now they've put up a shield and won't believe you, and if they don't believe you how can they laugh

Bobby Lee is a tryhard idiot. Any guy who's hook is look at how outrageous I am, heres my pee-pee is a waste of stage time. I wouldn't watch that guy anywhere, and when I see him, I usually wait about a minute and turn it off. He's not fit to carry Bill Burr's lunchbox.

I hope so. More guests more guests! But no that shit's probably cancelled. The Netflix audience only has time for the Office and the office derivatives, they've no time for norms manipulation

Really? Where are you watching it? In person or on YouTube or something? If the latter then you gotta watch it in person, specially if you get tickets to a good comedian

Continued.
So what I was saying about bombing being a great teacher, sometimes you'll figure it all out literally on the spot and all you'll want to do is beat your head in with the mic for allowing yourself to tell the joke out loud.

I can't really help you with writing material, you'll learn the more you write, and the general rule of thumb is that if it makes you laugh it'll make someone else laugh. It may seem like shitty advice and sound vague or whatever but really examine what you write and tell it out loud, most of the time most of your material won't make you laugh, you'll think it's funny but it isn't. It's okay though just write and smoke weed it you want a shortcut
Making people laugh is really a great drug, it's probably just dopamine being released but it feels like superpowers. There have been times where I've gotten horny from hearing people's laughter and gotten a boner and had to sit down to hide it.

The more comedy you perform the more you'll be at liberty to say or do what you want since almost everything about you will be funny. If you really "study" comedy, which not a lot of comedians do you'll see the intricacy of a joke's inner workings and be able to manipulate them to your will. Like God moving atoms around, it's surreal and I doubt I'll ever reach it
There are some different types of comedians, you'll naturally find the one that best fits you but don't worry about it, worry about maintaining the legacy.
For example there's:
>The Jester- He laughs at you
>The Sad Clown- He cries and people laugh
>The Fool- They laugh at him
Among others. Comedians don't take these titles seriously of course although they all hear them at one point or another, but even they fall into them so you know

>Bill “SJW” Burr
No. I’m guessing you never heard Bobby on Opie and Anthony. Dude is an absolute legend.