How do I leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black?

How do I leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black?

I have a bunch of money and I want to have a lawyer get me out of it and transfer it within the state. help

Attached: 212EC9BE-5481-4C81-A323-396A71F10F11.jpg (456x679, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/parasites/toxoplasmosis/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

winnipeg is the worst city in the world

Alright, I'm blowing your cover. These probation for being black threads are actually for spies to communicate in shithole countries. Well I say fuck'em. It's more practical to devour the corpes of these nations than to try to fix them.

yes please bomb or annex canada. fuck this place

Can you go to a club? I’m 7 hours from a city

Yes but i dont go to clubs cuz im not a fucking retard and even if hypothetically i wanted to go to a club im still not going outside in -50 weather to go to some garbage club and it's -50 here for like 6 months every year.

It’s april and still fucking freezing. I want to live somewhere with palm trees and tropical plants

same

Can you find a cheap warm country to move to? Or do they all have rediculous requirements?

i finally got discord how do we talk?

Just post the username and # numbers

Remember, anywhere warm and moist comes with swarms of insects who would love to lay eggs in your skin.

coldweatherisforfaggots#3215

Ok man I’ll add tomorrow

Better than snow and I want to live in a city anyways

lol no u wont it's pretty obvious at this point u dont wanna talk outside of gaychan

>Better than snow and I want to live in a city anyways

Yes, have fun with your botflies and toxoplasmosis. Definitely better than c o l d

Attached: 1fnmxvufyv211.jpg (3024x4032, 776K)

lol dude we live in places where it's like -50 for 6 months and just barely above freezing point for another 4 months and we only get like 2 months of summer where it's always cloudy and gloomy and shitty anyway. it's literally hell especially for people who cant stand the slightest cold weather. anything is better than that i'd rather live in the middle of africa than this shit

actually i take that back it still goes below freezing way more than it should during those 4 months of fall/spring with snowstorms as early as september and as late as may

Have you ever actually experienced super humid heat, or just dry heat from artificial heating. Humid heat sucks ass, even when you aren't including all the bugs that come with it. Dry heat is ok in my book, but anywhere tropical is better left to the uncivilized brain worm people.

yes i was born in a hot desert climate in the middle east and lived in it for 7 years and ive also experienced super humid heat like florida and the caribbean in the middle of the summer and i would take any of that heat over this garbage -60 shit any day. id rather have 90 degree heat all year than warm summer and mild winters even

Oh, so you ARE one of the people who belongs in those aweful places. I figured you were some stupid upper Canadian born kid who didn't know the meaning of hot. Okay, well enjoy your nutritious bugs.

At least you’ve been other places. I havent left my frozen shit hole in my life except a handful of times and its literally never been anywhere good except the ghetto of New York where i just slept outside and didnt see anything cool

I finally got a bunch of money and was about to fix it all and salvage my life and NOPE life got destroyed

for the last FUCKING TIME you are not probatgion for being black, you are on probation for being a law breaking nigger. jesus FUCK.

Poor doesn't mix well with humidity. You'll definitely get the brain worm if you stray too far south without money.

i would say enjoy your frostbite and hypothermia but you probably live in some mild ass place like california or something and you dont even know what real cold even feels like

No, he's an anti DPRK spy silly. It's all code

I have money my parents are poor. I was about to break out of this shit hole and move to a big city in the warmth but i got trapped with my poor parents

I have a shit load of money and i dont even know what to do. I literally dont have anything. I dont want to buy stupid shit. I cant move. I cant get a car. No point in getting nice clothes out here no one sees it

California is mild?

-Always on fire
-Usually there's drought, alternatively flooding
-Earthquakes, waiting for the big one to level the whole state
-Greasy white people dreadlocks
-Homeless people
-Nanny state government

Nah, I'll take seal blubber and an igloo before I ever come within 500 miles of the Commiefornia state border

i havent travelled anywhere in like 8 years and even when i did travel it was only for like a week tops and all it did was make me really angry about where i live and i was even more pissed off when i got back

Cities are for poor diseased trash who can't support themselves. By all means though, move to Rio and get brain worm

well wherever the fuck you are i guarantee you is nowhere near as cold as where im from and if you honestly enjoy freezing cold brutal unbearable weather like -30 then you're just an idiot honestly like most of the dumbfucks who live in my city and claim to enjoy it. literally everyone who lives here is brain dead in one way or another, severe never ending cold weather will do that to ya

This cold shit just breeds sadness. Fuck god for letting this bull shit exist and continue

And my parents are poor and the house is broken down so my house is always freezing fucking cold.

Wow people say that like that cold shit? Some people here are like that but not much. Its mostly dumb fat stupid people and alcoholics and shit

They say they like it because they can snowmobile and shit. I would rather ride a dirt bike in the sun and sand

And yes california is definitely mild in the winter. Some places are mild in the summer even. I was in the LA/San Diego area during the winter a few years ago and i was freezing so calling it mild is being generous

>literally everyone who lives here is brain dead in one way or another, severe never ending cold weather will do that to ya

If that's true, why have the cold-seeking paleskins been on top for so long. How many warm countries are actually worth a damn?

Do you mean to tell me you feel LA is too cold?

Attached: 1126.gif (389x259, 992K)

You realize if you're homeless up north you'll just freeze to death right dumbass? that's even worse than brainworm or whatever the fuck youre saying which isnt even real

Freezing to death is one of the best ways to go. Brain worm is a much worse fate, because it usually doesn't kill you.

cdc.gov/parasites/toxoplasmosis/index.html

lol theres no god dude. and yeah everyone is miserable as fuck all the time when it's winter here yet the dipshits claim they like it so much lmao but then when it's summer and it's not even that warm out they all complain that it's too hot like a bunch of crybabies. These people are fucking pathetic

Yeah the retards claim they love it when it's summer but then they cry about it and hide inside their houses for 8 months when summer is over.

Also they talk about snow activities like snowboarding or skiing (which is fucking gay) or some shit but there isnt even any fucking mountains or hills in this shit hole it's flat as fuck theres no fucking mountains or anything so how the fuck would they even do any of those activities (which arent even fun btw)

snowboarding and skiing is shit u do when it's like 20 degrees and you live near as mountain not when it's fucking -80 and you live on a pancake

Between -5°F and 100°F I usually just wear a black hoodie over a cotton T-shirt. Never complain about it, and make small adjustments when it goes past that range. When it gets to -°20°F I just put on a jacket and keep my mouth shut. People who complain about temperature are weak.

I cant do fucking anything outside under 60 degrees its fucking disgusting

There's different degrees of cold asshole. We're not talking about europe which is mild. 90% of northern canada is a fucking wasteland because it gets too cold. Even those stupid cold loving paleskin retards dont dare live up in northern canada. It's literally just a worthless frozen empty deserted wasteland like antarctica.

Yup LA is too cold in the winter. I would take it in a heartbeat over where I live now but it's definitely not my first choice.

North Pole is not comparable to the South Pole. You can actually survive up in the North, it really isn't so bad. I might actually take the North Pole over the equator or tropics.

Brainworm would be easier to avoid than freezing to death so another win for warm climates.

And freezing to death might sound pleasant to you because you enjoy cold weather for some reason but for someone who hates cold it sounds horrifying

Dont even talk to this retard it’s like he thinks you are jumping out of a plane into a tropical wilderness with a knife and a stick

yo what the fuck is wrong with this dudes hand

LA

C O L D

The coldest days ever record in the civilized history of LA are mild by my standards

I can deal with heat fine and I wont complain about it even if it's 110F but anything below 20F and I would rather die than go outside.

Attached: 15550519189097.jpg (167x250, 4K)

Lol you're exagerating bro you can still go for walks and shit when it's like 40 degrees but you're right it is definitely unpleasant and I would much rather it was 80 or 90

Yeah mild is still too cold for me. I don't like mild. I already mentioned I'd rather have 90 degrees year round than warm summers and mild winters.

Dude i am god damn sick of wearing a coat scarf gloves and shit just to walk or go out on a bike

40 is warm WARM here. From like October until april its fucking 10, 20, -10, 0 and then when it warms up again it constantly goes back to 10 degrees or 30 degrees and snowing and shit and the wind WHIPS like WHIPS during the day so 40 is still like 10 degrees. As soon as you go outside its just nothing but one god damn wind stream that never stops

This dude is dying if he doesn’t get to Miami or Phoenix

there isnt even any land in the north pole just a fucking ocean. if you wanna go live up at the northernmost parts of canada then have fun with your frostbite and hypothermia you wont last more than 3 days. You're most likely either trolling or just overweight. I notice fatasses seem to like the cold more.

lol im the same guy in both the posts you replied to

yeah same bro I would much rather just wear a t-shirt but in these tundras we live in t-shirts are just not realistic for 90% of the year

How cold is Winnipeg? Here it is alright from may to September

it's not really possible for it to be 40 with a wind chill making it feel like 10 worst case scenario is like 40 with wind chill of 28 but yeah fuck wind it makes the already unberable cold that much worse

I always hover around ideal weight, but I'm the type of person that can quickly lose and regain 40 pounds in a couple months without noticing. I often forget to eat or don't chew my food enough to get proper nutrients sometimes, so that can drop my weight really fast unintentionally. If I was fat, I would probably be bothered more by the heat. I'm bothered by the wildlife that comes with heat, but heat itself not so much. My non-work outfit almost never changes, always a hoodie over a cotton T-Shirt, and I actually spend a good amount of time outside.

The cold northern winds are hell... why can’t I leave

he does seem like some obese pale skin neckbeard type. those are the only types of people who seem to enjoy severe cold from what ive noticed lmao

Only crazy people like the cold and sitting alone all day

Winnipeg you should try Kratom I just took some and feel in a lot better of a mood and my back pain went away

Like i said bro you probably just live on the west coast of the US or in the middle somewhere. Even the midwest is nowhere near as bad as the weather from hell I have to deal with

cold all year basically. may and september are hit or miss but it's always cold the rest of the year. may is usually always freezing at night and sometimes it gets cold in late august. during the summer even if it's warm during the day it usually cools down at night which i hate

I have been comparing our weather and we are literally neck and neck

Pasta

i dont know where to get it

West coast attracts too many soul seeking hippies, and I try to stay as far away as possible from the southern border. Not because I have a problem with Mexico, but I do have a problem with the people who pass through Mexico. Mexicans are alright on my book though.

I order Kratom and extracts online

$68 for 500 grams and some concentrate

So basically you either live in the southeast subtropics or the midwest or the northeast. none of those places get winters like where im from. hell even the rest of colonized canada doesnt get winters like where i live.

i dont have a credit card lol

I am in the northeast and have the same exact weather as you

same weather currently or same weather during winter?

Did I ever say I live in the USA? Just because I use Fahrenheit doesn't mean the place I currently live uses doesn't use Celsius.

lol you guys probably live really close to each other then

This is not me

Currently during winter it was worse there but I am sure there’s moments where it’s colder here

You talk about the US like someone who lives there so I would assume you do live there. Assuming all these are you

it doesnt matter if theres "moments" where it's worse the fact is this is one of the most consistently freezing cold places in the world the winter are always 8-9 months long and ALWAYS severe NON STOP it's literally one of the top 5 coldest cities in the world so it doesnt matter if there's "moments" where it's colder in your little mildville

Born in the USA. My country went to shit in the 60s (that is after having recovered from previously going to shit a dozen other times). I like the idea of my home country, but not the reality of it.

and yeah im not saying it's unbearably cold here currently just that it's STILL fucking cold and it has been cold since last fucking august

Ok well if you're in canada and you think it's better than the us then you're delusional. And no matter where you are in canada it is NOT as cold as winnipeg unless you live in an igloo in nunavut

I'm from a section of Massachusetts that gets surprisingly cold. Think it has something to do with the mountains and valleys guiding the air. I visit Canada often though, to see family. The US is dead to Me.

*I don't still live there though. Left a long time ago.

I think Canada is colder than the US (duh) but it isn't that bad. The cold is pure, heat breeds pestilence and dumb people.

ok so you live in europe then, literally the capital of mildness.

I know dude. 2/3 of the world doesn’t even have snow and we live in the top 10% of cold places in the world

God is so evil wtf

USA is better....humans are not meant to be cold. All of Canada is cold. The best it gets is kinda cold

the only place in canada where it's not "that bad" is vancouver. and severe extreme brutal never ending cold breeds much dumber people than heat

I left Europe. Tired of the EU forcing stupid laws upon every country except the ones that were shitty from the start.

lol are you the OP? if you are then youre not the one im trying to argue with cuz i already know where you live is extremely cold and maybe not as bad as shittypeg but still pretty close

Yes I am op. Living in cold hell with you

So you're not in europe,canada,usa, so you're either in japan or korea or australia or new zealand. all those places are subtropical or tropical havens compared to canada and if you actually live in australia then you're a major hypocrite because it's hot as fuck

Maybe Vancouver is not that cold friend they have palm trees

Maybe you could get a job save up for a year and transfer to Vancouver? And it will at least be better until you find a way into the us?

Attached: 42195C4C-ED85-4AFF-87C1-B9053E2EFFB0.jpg (1024x683, 285K)

Toxoplasmosis comes from cat shit

lol those things are pathetic excuses for palm trees. they are windmill palms and nothing like the real palm trees that you will find in actual tropical places. i dont need to save up i can pack up right now and go to shitcouver if i wanted to

Obviously you've never been to Japan or Korea, but no, none of those places. You couldn't pay me to go to Australia, and I only visit NZ to rape the sheep and also their cattle.

Idk man this all sucks balls the cold is fucking bull shit

>lol theres no god dude
Christ almighty you’re a massive faggot. Why do atheists cucks always cry about religious people but cant wait to tell you there is no god every time someone simply uses an expression.

I swear it’s only a matter of time before these evangelical faggots start going door to door with a monthly publication like Jehovah’s Witnesses.

so where the fuck could you be then other than a 2nd or 3rd world shit hole? which you dont seem like the type of person who would live in a place like that since you're such a stuck up racist asshole lol and literally nowhere else in the world is colder than canada except antarctica and russia. don't tell me you live in russia or iceland or some shit. well guess what even iceland is fucking warm as hell compared to where i live. Japan and Korea are both subtropical btw

lol i dont normally say that or care but this OP always mentions god non stop in every thread he makes so lurk more faggot

Lurk more in these threads? Yeah no asshole. These threads are as pathetic as people who are so insecure in their beliefs they have to ram them down others throats. I only stopped in because it had more replies than usual.

Good luck with your evangelism.

Clearly you don't know how the 1st,2nd,3rd world system works.

I don't believe in race, I believe in culture. Biological differences are insignificant, but environmental conditions (including other people) shape the mind. I think Turkey is home to some of the most disgusting people on Earth, and I'd happily adopt a full-blooded Turkish child.

I live somewhere in Asia; not because I have yellow fever or think Asian people are magical, but because in this place I feel at home.

Many Asian countries can get extremely cold, including areas of Japan and Korea. Colder than the temperatures you described, though I don't live in one of those places.

Yeah well since you claim to love those types of temperatures so much then why dont you just move to those areas? And nowhere in japan or korea gets anywhere near as cold as winnipeg. If it happens then it's a random rare occurence in the middle of the winter and not the norm. In cancerpeg the norm is unbearable freezing non stop -20 to -40 shit for like 4-5 months continuously EVERY YEAR EVERY DAY NON STOP and the rest of the year is complete shit too

Was it really -30 this winter? Here it was 10s and 20s

Also do you still have snow there

I don't love the cold, I just feel there are more negatives to moving somewhere warm. Temperature in California is pretty mild by my standards; a bit warm but not uncomfortable. Any warmer than that and you expose yourself to all kinds of filth.

USA > canada for sure, and not just because of the weather there's like a million other factors despite what these delusional liberal brain dead cold loving mouth breathing morons will tell you

Yeah we do live in the top 10% of cold places in the world where literally less than 0.0001% of the world's population lives and retards at these places actually think they're justified in saying they live somewhere that isn't total shit LMAO

It’s gotta be a higher percentage than that Asia Europe America and Canada all snow a lot

If it is .0001% living in Antarctic cold shit I will kill god

US is better than Canada, but US is also shit. Whole Western world is run by weasels now.

USA is worse in every way except weather. No health care. Sky high rape every girl is raped. Less sluts in Canada. Canada doesn’t care about drugs

Canada would be better with la weather

I'd assume rape is still worse in whatever desert you call home. PS, even if the child consents it's still rape.

yeah it was like -20s and -30s every day for like all of january and february. these are in Celsius though

most of it has melted but there's still lots that hasnt. and it still snows every few days and melts right away

NO THERE ARE NOT MORE NEGATIVES TO LIVING IN COLD WEATHER THAN WARM WEATHER AND FOR THE LAST TIME WE ARE NOT COMPARING MILD COLD TO THE TROPICS WE ARE COMPARING FROZEN SHIT HOLE PLACES LIKE SIBERIA TO THE TROPICS

Jesus Christ it has been green here for weeks but still spotty snow hitting I see snow hidden in dark corners

Looks warm up there next week

I think it was 10 or 20 degrees colder there

I’m in the us. Us has the same rate of rape as a 3rd world country

Sorry there is more rape in the us

Attached: 485C6E26-D429-4A07-8AA7-0CFEC48510C9.png (633x985, 31K)

California is definitely not too warm. Unless you go into death valley. California is a nice climate to live in but not better than the tropics. And don't compare it to third world tropical countries but compare it to something like Florida instead.

im not talking about places where it snows dude im talking about places like where we fucking live where it's like -50 for 6 months. no one lives in these places

Yep it’s the dumbest shit. Just freezing cold winds blowing around fuck loads of snow in the dark

>no health care
theres no health care either it's a fucking scam the health care is shit all the doctors cant speak a full english sentence and youre paying taxes out your ass for the worst health care you could ever hope for. if you need surgery or something you will have to wait 3 years and get a botched surgery by some autistic indian doctor if youre even lucky enough to survive the 3 years it takes to get it. it's better to just pay your stupid $50 monthly insurance in the US and get real healthcare

>rape

who cares? grow the fuck up. whores who get raped are responsible in one way or another and if youre not a female then dont even talk about this

>less sluts in canada

says who? the city i live in 80% of females are drug addicted hookers/sluts. And why do you care about this?

>Canada doesnt care about drugs

Everything is illegal except weed. Weed is legal in like 12 states. Who cares about weed? You want drugs yet you care about females being "sluts" none of what youre saying makes any sense. You're just cherrypicking dumb shit which has no relevance on what makes a country good or bad based on your own autistic preferences and not based on any facts or logic which is exactly what leads retarded canadians to think they live in a good country when they live in a complete shit hole

no healthcare in canada either*

USA is a decent place to live just ignore the politics.

You autistic fucking retard more than half of those cases aren't even real rapes

$50?? Yeah no. Triple that if it's just you and you get the worst plan possible (huge deductible, limited coverage) and get a discount for being poor.

People lie in other countries

Who fucking cares dude? dont fucking pay it then. You can go to some doctors for really cheap or free. who the fuck goes to the doctor more than once a year anyway? i havent been to a doctor in like 4 years. You realize if you need surgery in the US they will give you surgery whether you can afford it or not right. This healthcare bullshit is one of the worst arguments ever for why a shit hole like canada is better than the US. CANADA IS GARBAGE. EVERYTHING ABOUT CANADA IS A SCAM MADE TO LURE IN MENTALLY AUTISTIC PEOPLE

Not as much as privileged white american women lmao

Rape really does run rampant here dude... plus we have the blacks

I want to do drugs and don’t like sluts?

This thread AGAIN.

Nigger been posting this bait since January

1 if youre not a woman why do you care?

2 no it doesnt run rampant and when it happens it's at least half the slut's fault

3 >blacks

wtf does this even mean? if blacks bully you then youre probably a pussy. i have stupid natives in my city 10 times worse than american blacks

You can do drugs whether they are legal or not. all drugs are illegal in canada except weed. i know a guy who went to jail for like 2 years cuz he was caught with coke. weed is legal in 12 US states anyway and im sure one of those states is close to you if you dont already live in one. Also weed is like the easiest thing ever to obtain whether it's legal or not

I like to date girls and don’t want to date them for 6 years to find out they were raped

And I don’t want to be in a degenerate rape country

I am on probation for being black and Canada doesn’t mind ecstasy xanax and shrooms and you can get rc

>12/50

Are you kidding me that’s like 8% of the country

>I dont like sluts
it doesnt matter what you like or dont like that has no factual basis on whether or not a country is good or bad. just ignore the sluts is that so fucking hard? NO LET ME GO FREEZY MY ASS OF IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE IN A WORTHLESS FROZEN WASTELAND BECAUSE OF "sluts" wtf???

>i like to date
stop dating them. problem solved.

I prefer the USA because of weather but it impossible to avoid sluts where it is normal to 100% women and women literally have a chance to be raped every time they go outside. No literally just being in their house

>just die alone because you’re American bro

I am probably moving to an eastern country some day

you can get RC in the US too that shit is legal there..

>Canada doesn’t mind ecstasy xanax and shrooms

ecstacy and shrooms are illegal in canada just like the US and xanax is a prescription drug just like in the US

omfg dude if those dumbass cops found weed on you it's your own fault for being too careless honestly

They aren’t gonna care in Canada over those drugs and the laws are less strict

are you op lmao? trust me gaynada has just as many sluts as usa if not more so the only reason theres more there is because theres more people living there so statistically there will be more of everything but thats also the reason why it's a better place to live

So many newfags it's a fucking joke.

This thread has been posted just about every day since January.

Nigger in a cold place on probation for being black.

Keeps asking for advice.

Found it Black Ice Boy

Attached: BlackIceBoy4.jpg (2500x3722, 1.41M)

what makes you say that? thats complete bullshit and the laws are definitely not less strict

In case that wasn't a joke:

Let me show you how simple this one is to figure out

12/50 = 24/100 = 24%.

Even as a highschool drop out from the US public school system I know how to do that. A 9yo could tell you that.

you realize canada is not in any way more conservative than usa right? that means it's just as normal for 100% of women here to be sluts too unless you are talking about stupid ass immigrants who cant even speak english. USA is actually more conservative than canada in so many places and im sure theres less "sluts" in those places than in canada

I hear it from multiple Canadians

I would rather live in USA anyways. Sluttiness is a poor person thing the nicer the neighborhood the less rape and sluttiness

That is correct but it depends on the state size and population too

Alternatively, just divide 12 by 50, if you know what division is.

I don't know.....maybe it's because you are blind and stupid

theres literally a weed dealer around every corner and if you get caught carrying weed by cops then it's your own fault for being careless. legal status of this cabbage is completely meaningless. all the stores here are full of autistic retards who think theyre cool and the weed is overpriced. this country is garbage

My sleep deprived ass didn't consider that. Apologies.

I don't think that anything works like you think it does.

wtf does this have to do with anything dumbass? i already know he's been reposting it since fucking january you imbecile

Attached: NiggerOnProbation.jpg (602x504, 37K)

DONT LISTEN TO FUCKING CANADIANS DUDE THEY ARE LITERALLY HE STUPIDEST MOST IGNORANT HUMAN BEINGS IN THIS WORLD WITH THE BIGGEST INFERIORITY COMPLEX EVER WHEN IT COMES TO THEIR SHIT HOLE COUNTRY THEY WILL SAY ANYTHING TO MAKE ANYONE THINK THE SHIT HOLE THEY LIVE IN IS GOOD BUT NONE OF IT IS FUCKING TRUE

Attached: TrollFeedingMoron.jpg (602x504, 28K)

bruh this fag never stops and it gets me so fucking tight. ive seen this thread daily for 4 months now

This anti DPRK spy probably didn't expect this one to get attention. Good thing I spent 3 hours arguing about warm vs cold weather to keep the thread alive. Long live the DPRK

4 hour actually. My sleep deprived ass is very tired

Could you try any harder to identify as a /pol boomer?

>being this butthurt about one less trap thread on this autistic cringe board

fuck off you stupid canuck

Can you believe this faggot?

Attached: DPRKhelical.jpg (497x604, 29K)

So fucking /pol

You support an argument promoting country X therefore you are a resident of country X

Nigger reasoning.

Not when you are on probation for being black. And my state has 100000x stricter laws then the rest of the world

And as soon as you are on this shit the whites are just looking at you like a hungry animal waiting for you to smoke a fucking JOINT

You can boot heroin, do acid every day, snort an 8 ball of coke, drink every weekend on probationit literally only detects weed

The people who actually get caught doing meth which is 1-3 days in your system have a fucking problem but weed? Really?

I even have a medical marijuana card and the whites dont let me smoke

Riiiight...

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 7K)

Attached: ProbationNiggerThread1.jpg (582x481, 37K)

Attached: NiggerOnProbation2.jpg (582x471, 37K)

you dont necessarily have to live there but you are still super delusional if you think this country isnt a worthless frozen empty wasteland scam

and you might as well move to this worthless shit hole like the all the other foreign idiots who decided to move here cuz they bought into this scam bullshit because they have an iq lower than 50

Attached: NiggerOnProbation3.jpg (559x471, 36K)

Attached: NiggerOnProbation4.jpg (551x470, 36K)

just find a better drug then dude cuz let me tell you weed isnt even good compared to other shit

Attached: NiggerOnProbation5.jpg (543x470, 36K)

Have fun in your trap thread then

It is you who is trapped, traitor

Attached: dprk_escapee.jpg (750x416, 464K)

Attached: 136210632_14922591480611n.jpg (900x600, 101K)

Weed is good my favorite drug it just makes me fat. Like eat 200000 calories when I’m fine just eating vegetables and shit usually

Attached: YallNiggers.jpg (518x566, 48K)

Attached: 636489285977742693-XXX-IMG-NORTH-KOREA-MILITARY-1-1-SQICAM78.jpg (3200x1680, 844K)

Attached: eca86bd9e2fb12cc4b2703.jpg (600x324, 68K)

Attached: GTFONIGGER1.jpg (518x566, 34K)

weed seems like a bigger problem in your life than cold weather

If I lived in la surrounded by hot chicks and good enough weather I would force myself to just jog a marathon until I’m skinny

Weed makes me happy fuck off

Congrats you have been trolled by niggers

Attached: TrolledByNiggers.jpg (518x566, 42K)

Thx for getting me to 190 posts

Attached: NiggersCantCount.jpg (1458x918, 186K)

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

woflqcy8apqa09cpyz7i44oiava

Attached: file 9.jpg (620x876, 99K)