Hey Yea Forumsros what movie should i watch tonight? My taste is anything good and interesting...

Hey Yea Forumsros what movie should i watch tonight? My taste is anything good and interesting. My faves include but are not limited to: Catch me if you can, one flew over the cukkoos nest, taxi driver, matrix, eyes wide shut, American psycho, the shining, goodfellas, shit like that.... pls help.

P.s. don't recommend me any David Lynch movies. They're the most pretentious and boring peices of shit ever caught on camera.

Attached: 1549529247187.jpg (494x488, 50K)

Eraserhead

Eraserhead

Kek fuck off

Elephant man is a good movie though. Have you ever seen Jacob's Ladder? Good creepy film.

12 angry men, godfather, fight club, whiplash, eraserhead

Wow both of you posses eeirily similar amounts of faggotry. Nice.

Funny I was the first dick to say Eraserhead but I highly recommend Jacobs Ladder. The shitty remake is finally supposed to come out this year. So see the good one first. Guarantee this new one is shit.

Just looked up Jacobs Ladder. Looks interesting. Love psychological thrillers. Any other suggestions?

Attached: 220px-Thedevilandgodareraginginsideme.jpg (220x199, 18K)

Literally any Clint Eastwood movie

Watching Jacobs Ladder. Thanks for the suggestions faggots! What Clit Eastwood movie would you recommend first? Always wanted to check out old westerns. I hear that Mules for sister sarah is good.

Attached: 1542379904959.jpg (336x500, 24K)

I didn't even know they remade it. Hollywood is dead.
You've probably seen it but silence of the lambs or red dragon are also good. Seven. Fear and loathing in Las Vegas

If you do watch it, watch the original ending. They nerfed it after test audiences came out borderline comatose. Which to me is ridiculous because it was the perfect ending. It's on youtube last I checked.
Well if you like psychological thrillers:
The Thirteenth Floor (bad reviews, good movie. Came out the same year as the matrix so it was fucked from the get go and will forever be compared to it) Based on a german mini-series called Life on a Wire. Both based on the book Simulacron-3.
Speaking of mini-series, Wayward Pines was pretty good. It was supposed to be a miniseries which is why i got into it. Then it got a little popular so they threw a season 2 cash grab out there. Never watched. It's also that M Knight Shalamalamadingdong guy I can't stand but it was pretty good.
Wristcutters: A Love Story.
Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight.
The Mist.
God Bless America

you sound like a pretentious boring piece of shit... if only you were caught on camera.

They always fuck up the endings. Original ending to American history x has Ed Norton shaving his head after his brother got nogged

no way...

No u

Attached: 1544090504599.webm (288x426, 1002K)

googled:
Nice.

Other creepy movies :the apartment trilogy by Roman Polanski which is Repulsion, the Tenant, and Rosemary's baby. Repulsion is very good but a little slow at first and black and white. An old move in the vein of Jacob's ladder is Carnival of Dead souls, 60s black and white but pretty creepy.

12 Monkeys

Anything Boris Karloff.

Bringing Out the Dead. Scorsese has Nic Cage as a burnout ambulance driver in NYC alongside John Goodman, Tom Sizemore, Ving Rhames

Nice.