How many people who legally own guns ever use them? Are they just LARPing as chads?

How many people who legally own guns ever use them? Are they just LARPing as chads?

Attached: dl4esj-5773781b-7391-4a24-b597-89f4527ffc98.jpg (507x356, 38K)

Kek

Based

I use mine at the range all the time. Practice makes perfect, and it's fun

They're dreaming of a situation where they finally get to unholster their iron, though it will never come. Every night they rock back and forth in their chair, flying off into a chad fantasy of killing people righteously. "Muh gunz, muh gunz" they wish there were more terrorists, more gang bangers, more incel school shooters, but only in a safe, not gonna get shot myself kinda way.

Attached: 07-04-2018-1523087348.jpg (550x450, 31K)

Practicing for what, fag? The day where you get shot at once and piss yourself? 90% of military can't shoot someone in combat. What chance does some autistic cowboy like you have?

Attached: 705.jpg (1440x810, 141K)

I own guns for work. I'm an armed guard in California and sometimes take close protection contracts. I worked for a company for a while that had an armory and issued us weapons for our rounds but I'm not putting my life on the line with a piece of shit that some cage monkey maintains so now if I'm using it I own and maintain it myself.

We're also required to put in a certain amount of range time in every month and have to requalify four times a year.

There is literally zero Chad relationship to gun ownership lol. You can just walk into the store and buy one. Hey look at me the Chad with these diving flippers I wear everywhere pretty alpha right!?

Yeah if you don't need to carry for work and you walk around armed all the time you're a fucking idiot and you're just begging to get shot by a trigger happy cop.

Of course there isn't. These homos couldn't dream of surviving combat, let alone the glory they dream of. They just sit around cleaning their guns, letting off some rounds at the range wishing they could shoot someone without consequence. Bunch of weak niggers.

Attached: 1554608187623.jpg (600x570, 47K)

I almost got shot by a couple of cops when I was patrolling the exterior of a hospital IN FUCKING UNIFORM AND UNARMED because one of them thought my coffee cup was a gun.

Actually, most gun owners don't maintain their weapons well at all. For the first six months they're religious about cleaning after every range visit, but then they start to slack off. I had a banger on West Oakland pull an AK and try to open up on us and it wouldn't cycle. You have any idea how poorly you have to treat an AK for it to fail on you?

Your suppose to call them pig or something more edgy than cops? Didn’t they teach you that in what ever reddit page to come from? Also, your misplaced father issues (probably caused by a lack thereof) are clearly manifest in your teenage angst against a symbol of authority. If you had money and access to pussy... or even just pussy, you’d stop going online to attack and name call strangers for no purpose in the middle of the night. Maybe you should figure out the real reason why you can’t actually accomplish the things you want to accomplish - instead of baiting 2nd amendment Rights anons...

These are the same people that think they NEED guns to fight off the gubberment. Gotta protecc muh freedumb.

Attached: 20190223_204416.jpg (371x370, 93K)

Well I work with them when they bring their prisoners to the hospital, and don't have any general animosity towards them, but the ones I know are jumpy as fuck around people with guns. And rightly so. I carry for work and when I come across someone with a gun I'm definitely ready for shit to go south real quick.

lol oh wow tripped the sear on this guy

This NPC is hostile.

Attached: 56427019_277222226521275_2901967590677020672_n.jpg (500x500, 26K)

>>people are t allowed to have different interests than me

I own an aeropress I've never used but I don't want to get rid of it because I want to be a cool coffee guy

You can do whatever you want, bruh. Just letting you know it's homogay to roleplay.

Attached: 1554156063303.jpg (324x472, 38K)

Gotta be careful with that. You bumpfire at the range like that and you'll have the ATF all the way up your asshole.

Terrorists School shooters and gangbangers are the reason responsible gun owners are losing the political battle, so they definitely don't support them. Many of them do dream of taking down the government, but it's impossible to coordinate something like that with so much surveillance. They're permanently stuck waiting for more than just one or two people to make the first move, since they'd go down in history as terrorists if they join the fight at the wrong time. The only time someone actually tries it is when they feel they have nothing to lose, and people like that don't have many friends.

I dont own a gun, i just dont care about everyone else. Does it also bother you when someone has a car with a spoiler and doesnt race?

Ive never taken my 4x4 off road, does that bother you?

Bunch of pussies with guns can't figure out how to accomplish anything, so they wait for their gunmessiah to start the revolution and they can jump in and act like they had anything to do with it.

Attached: 1554345378638.jpg (580x767, 156K)

>Are they just LARPing as chads?
Most are.
A few just snap one day and kill everyone at their school/work.

Not to mention that firing under duress is a completely different ballgame than shooting at the range. Sure you can get a 5" spread at 25 yards standing still at the range with your super awesome hi-point, but once that target is moving around and shooting back the adrenaline kicks in and you can't get hit confirmation in real time and if you pop up to check you get a face full of lead.

The IDF has to wear diapers because their soldiers piss and shit themselves when they get shot at. These shootin range cowboys would def get a face full of lead before they get 2 rounds off.

Former USMC infantry guy here. Legally own guns, pistols and rifles, have used them.

When deployed, all the time.

When home, living in ghetto ass cheap apartments while in college, crackhead peering through window while gf was getting out of shower, neighbor called to let me know it looked like someone was peeping through blinds, went outside pistol tucked, asked crackhead what he was doing, got confrontational, dark outside, he had some ghetto ass steak knife looking thing "what u gonna do cracka" // didn't even point it at him, just unholstered it, and he literally ran. Better than fighting some HIV infested crackhead in an unlit alley.

Second time, somewhat similar, same ghetto ass neighborhood. Cops take forever to get there when you call, 2am on like a fucking Tuesday, bunch of hood rats out blasting music in parking lot, drinking from 40's throwing shit at cars, My old ass mustang is in that parking lot, and my baby, so I don't want it getting a busted windshield from these drunk / high hood rats. Go outside "wtf, its a weekday, can't ya'll take this loud shit somewhere else"

Monkeys start aping out "white boy we got guns da fuq u gonna do, go back inside whitey", Again, just draw pistol and say "hey i got one too, I bet I'm a better shot than you bitches - also, cops are on their way, just thought y'all might wanna know that" - hood rats got in cars, tires squeeling out of parking lot.

Cops were a little "wtf you drew your gun in public" but at same time cool about it.

So yeah, now I'm done with college, make decent money, married and guns just collecting dust, but for a few years there they were super necessary.

Not to mention when GF was home alone (now she's the wife), and we couldnt afford security system, if she was ever worried about something, she had guns in the house and i taught her how to shoot, so she wasn't ever worried bout shit (again, ghetto neighborhood, there were breakins, rapes, assaults, murders on nightly news)

Is that spot sacred ground now?

Sacred, as in they redesigned every part of the school where people died and if you try to visit the memorial jeffco sheriff gets called asap? Yeah, sure it's sacred.

Attached: 1553235886083.png (469x469, 94K)