I am a 28 year old virgin. Probably the oldest on this site

I am a 28 year old virgin. Probably the oldest on this site.

Attached: bobby.jpg (830x606, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5BvGWptKzE
youtube.com/watch?v=-3Z3Wyslekg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask me anything

How many time you beat that sad little dick a day?

less than 3 months for wizardry
I miss the desu, desu

Attached: wizardry.png (557x557, 803K)

Once a week tbh

I'm 29 and about to hit 30 bro. I miss highschool and I miss my friends

Attached: maxresdefaultfeel.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

You know you’re virgin because you want to, don’t you?

I'm 27
Also why the fuck do you feel the need to exclaim you're a virgin? You do realise that by taking on the role as the inferior incel you're just giving even more confidence and power to feminists, encouraging landwhale roasties to refuse to get with betas like yourself.

I've been fucking since 16, yeah sure it can be great. But i'd rather stay celibate for the rest of my life than being a cuck who measures his self worth by wether or not i've rubbed muh dick between the legs of someone of the opposite sex. You're a beta cuck and you're making men look bad. Either shut the fuck up or kill yourself, preferebly both.

Attached: 1546932783454.jpg (480x255, 32K)

youtube.com/watch?v=t5BvGWptKzE

>incel
just cel, not willing to waste my time/money in women
not op, so yes, no need for a thread saying ask me anything, unless is bait for replies like yours...

I like the fact that I'm clean. I'm sober and I'm clean I've only had sex 2 times.

how far have you been with another person?
are you kinda gay?

>only had sex 2 times.
that's 2x the amount of 90% of Yea Forums

I am a 22 year old virgin, prob go to 30

2 x 0 = 0

35 here, fucking newfailfag

30 here. Just another year..
Prostitution could be a solution, but at this point, only a decent women could take my 1st time. There aren't many.
I blame Germany for losing the WW2.

Are you starting to get dank wizard powers yet, OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=-3Z3Wyslekg

correct way to treat the ladies

Attached: birthday.jpg (1366x489, 102K)

ok, I am high, but seriously
you're saying 90% of Yea Forums had sex one time and then suddenly stopped?
You do realize that if a girl doesn't want to fuck a guy for a second time, that has nothing to do with wether the guy can move on to a new girl or not
Again, i'm high, but your reply got my fucking brain boiling and doesn't make any sense

You're saying 90% of Yea Forums had sex one time, and then that was just it. What the fuck is the logic here. Why just one time ? Seriously I need to know.

Attached: 1437930943856.png (284x312, 100K)

>doesn't make any sense
90% of Yea Forums is considered attractive to

38. It's so bad.

>Probably the oldest on this site.
...I seriously doubt it.

My fuckin sides

Attached: E20E7402-EC30-44A3-A812-B4DD234EEEEF.jpg (626x417, 98K)

what the fuck, that doesn't answer the question for two shits. Most people have sex with more then one person during their lives, but most importantly they more often then not have sex with one person more then one single time. Most intercourses occur between people in long term relatioships, aka most Yea Forumstards don't just fuck a girl one single time and then that is it and they don't fuck anyone again for the rest of their lives. Your logic is completely nonsensical.

Attached: 1424378278310.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

>I'm 29 and about to hit 30 bro. I miss highschool and I miss my friends
yikes, bro. So you've just been sitting in your bedroom for 10 years?

What's stopping you from going to college and meeting people, or learning to be an electrician? Anxiety?

Just pay for it at that point.

I took one stripper to a hotel room and I took 2 to the VIP room years later at the same club.

ill be 33 in less than a week. still a virgin.

git gud op

save up some money and go get a hooker. Either you are super ugly, not motivated to change yourself or simply a loser. But after having sex your views might change, you might become more motivated. The least you can do is spend 20 minutes in the gym every day (actually working out).

Why?

I honestly don't like people. Which reminds me of my prejudice and racism and why I hate Americans. Which reminds me to keep my mouth shut so I don't land in prison.

I'm an illegal Mexican. I don't want to get electrocuted with some dead end electrician job. I thought college was going to network me an IT job. And I thought I was going to meet gringos that would solve my life and save me. You know something normal with a path to citizenship. Not me listening to my father and being homeless in Mexico before any of you bitches make up a reason to put me away in jail or an insane asylum

I'm 102 years old and all i've ever got was a handjob from a trucker.

Life is not about money. 10k get spent like that.

Kek, fuckin spic

Attached: 1555050746736.gif (476x292, 398K)

Weak bate

31 yo virgin here. Oy cunt, stop whining about it and maybe get a personality, go places and do things.I
Or you could join the other virgin faggots in their incel cult, but that pretty much guarantees no one will touch your peepee.

> oldest
kek

Big words for a virgin

wizard powers seem kinda cool i guess

Attached: d271dce9b4a5bc59cb6382513d0c8901.jpg (700x459, 49K)

you arent even close to the oldest virgin on this site.
I'm 38 and dont claim to be the oldest.