Why don't we just disarm rednecks? Literally take them on. What would they possibly fucking do against EVERYONE...

Why don't we just disarm rednecks? Literally take them on. What would they possibly fucking do against EVERYONE? Why wait for their fucking permission?

Attached: xyINPdgwHWNZEBP-800x450-noPad.jpg (480x450, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/GUIC.PDF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who is "we" you beta liberal cuck speak for your fucking self. not everyone here is a bleeding heart liberal faggot.

Guns and the right to self defense is a good thing. Go suck my left nut, you statist cuckoo.

Its not the rednecks that are doing the most killing. Why don't you try and take away the gun of an "urban youth" first and tell us how that goes?

Like you would do ANYTHING to stop it? You're a pussy homie

>Beta
>Taking action
Choose one (Re)tard

This! kek
Seriously.

man Yea Forums used to be good

You're delusional. You're just a small minority when it comes down to wanting to ban guns you little bitch

taking action by posting some faggot shit on a neckbeard image board that no one uses anymore ?

Das sum gud pasta

There are more bullets than there are people on your side. What they'll do is shoot you, and rightfully so. Amongst the splendid reasons to have firearms is having the power to stop some angry lynch-mob that's not even taking the law into their own hands but outright breaking it in attempt to violate your rights. And without arms it'll be a lot harder the next time around when the mob decides we need to go violate some group's rights.

But never minding all that - how is your army of anti-gunners supposed to go about your mass confiscation? With guns of your own? That'd be pretty hypocritical. Gonna ask "good guys" with guns to do the dirty work for you? (Cue policing the streets with drones and tanks arguments).

rednecks are mostly responsible gun owners because they are raised on how to use them properly from an early age

Attached: jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj.j (259x194, 11K)

>Kek
No layers of irony in that statement at all

What you and your buddies go disarm them? How are you going to take thier guns without using violence?
You can't. That's why you'll wait and you'll vote for whatever politicaians say they are going to ban guns then wait for them to pass a law or maybe even an amendment to the constitution repealing the 2nd amendment and then watch as the scary policemen in thier scary armored cars go confiscate all the guns while you sit and feel morally superior.

Newfag

Attached: 1553910716017.jpg (391x600, 31K)

Trips of lies lol

huh? trips are truth

You can't make guns go away with laws. France and Mexico have some of the strongest gun laws in the world and it means nothing.

Source

Disarm them with what gay beta fag?

America has the strongest gun culture in the world. US made firearms are the best in the world. The AR-15 is analogous to the Roman Gladius as our freedom dispenser. Free men have guns. Slaves don't.

>implying tasers don't fucking exist

England had a similar thought back in 1776. Didn’t work out too well.

Some narcos have weapons from the army , and some are better armed than them lol

Yes we should take guns from rednecks
We should take crack from niggers
OP is brilliant

>797202235
Liberals get to keep our guns. We're obviously educated and more capable of safe use.

Yea Forums swinging back left again? Or are trying to make it seem that way?

Pffffft. Just looking for a reason to use them like they yearn to be used.

Source? Are you kidding me? Shit, you are a liberal. So you want me to find a graduate school study that says that France and Mexico have strong gun laws? I'm not going to do that. France and Mexico both have major gun violence problems (Source: the news over the last 5 years.) France and Mexico have very strong gun laws. (Source: Look up "France gun laws" you will see what I mean.) I once had a liberal ask me for a source on my claim that butch men are disproportionately Republican. WTF?

>Yea Forums

Attached: LongA.gif (480x270, 348K)

It's all bait. Just trying to make it seem that way. We're constantly being raided by faggots, and pretentious sjws.

K buddy

Attached: 1554693024497.png (550x372, 393K)

STOP BUMPING THIS B8

The tasers you can own as a citizen (which may still not be legal to carry in your state) are limited to about a 15' range. If you've gotten that close without becoming part of the piling bodies it'll only be because Jethro started swigging the celebratory moonshine too early.

Bullshit motherfucker you are literally lying

Cept niggers having crack is currently illegal.

Oh please do try to disarm me! I would love to mop my porch with your bloody face.

>crack is currently illegal
....soooo we couldn't take guns away if they were illegal?

Rednecks are going to be the ones to keep you left sided pussies safe when shit hits the fan, though; like it or not. How? They'll have the means to defend their homeland, and you defenseless morons will suck the sweatiest and smelliest of redneck nutsacks while you shit yourselves in fear in order to get some kind of shelter from the impending depopulation and subsequent enslavement of all weak minded fools like yourself.

Don't be that guy. Get a gun or two, hop on the freedom train, middle finger at the powers that be, and ensure your freedoms. Never give in. We rednecks won't. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. Do the right thing and take the appropriate measures.

Amen.

Taser.com "Pulse+" (consumer grade) 15 foot range

buy.taser.com/pages/state-requirements

Even their "professional" models are stated as having a 15 foot range.

Wanna guess the effective range of 168 grains of .308? Jethro might settle for kentucky windage but some of these "rednecks" are mathematical geniuses when it comes to knowing the dimensions of nearby street signs and how to range a target based on their relation to them.

>defend their homeland
>in an extremely unlikely scenario that only happens in movies and games

Irrelevant

Don't ever think that things can't and won't happen.

That's how you get caught with your pants down.

Easier to not get caught with your pants down in the first place.

Nope

you aint gonna do shit in the event of:
nuclear war
pandemic
economic crash
natural disaster

you think you're prepared for a 1942 style invasion that defeats our military and are just weak enough to be defeated by obese, alcoholic, diabetic rednecks

if you were handed a gun, you wouldn't even know how to load it or turn off the safety.

Ah shit that isn't Brad Williams is it?

>you wouldn't even know how to

and yet I somehow survive this violent world

For the time being.

can you recall any event in US history where people survived BECAUSE they used guns?

well the indians DIDNT survive BECAUSE THEY DIDNT have guns

Right wingers are pro gun and pro cop, but if the government tried taking their guns it'd be cops coming to take away their guns lol

and left wingers are pro faggots.

Several as a matter of fact.

No, I won't provide sources.

I assume you're a big boy now, you can do your own research.

Shootings happen in urban areas.

I grew up a city kid, moved out to the country for the ass end of high school, then came back to the city for college, and I can safely say that city people get rural life completely off the mark in a lot of ways, but that's a story for another time.

Reasons to own a gun in a rural area:
The Nearest city, and so the sheriff's office, was over an hour and a halfs drive away from where I was staying, and that's assuming they're staffed enough to come immediately after I call a situation in.

Plus there's more mundane shit out in the woods. I can scare a cougar away, but if I had a kid, I'd need to make sure I could protect them. If something bigger like a bear decides it wants to hang out on my back porch though, I'm gonna need a rifle.

I live in the city now, but I don't need to own a gun here because there's cops and people. If the other guy has a gun and wants to shoot me, me owning a gun isn't going to stop that. If he doesn't have a gun, I have a switchblade on my belt.

Rednecks aren't the problem, its the niggers. ban niggers from owning guns and make it legal to shoot any nigger that has a gun on them no questions asked maybe even let the police give a reward to the public. that would solve everything.

Attached: 1a828d14c3592e3904c060e254b5ce6429af50513312478516c3a624cc9a4dc2.jpg (255x166, 7K)

The battle of Athens is a good one.

Most niggers are felons, but still get and use guns constantly. It's almost like gun control doesn't even work.

It doesn't but many more would be in prison if only whites were legally owned.

Attached: 46211013_10213939373300480_8019024225933197312_n.jpg (300x387, 35K)

literally at least half of people who commit homicide with a firearm do so with one they illegally obtained in the first place

Source? I would bet 90%+ were illegally obtained by felons.

shitposting on Yea Forums ≠ 'taking action'. fgt.

>Source?

pulled fresh from his ass

>Why don't we just disarm rednecks
Because you touch yourself to trap threads.

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE CIS WHITE MALE BIGOT!!!

Attached: BF9664F0-8533-45B8-8495-91FB1B3C2C94.jpg (340x1024, 90K)

Sage

Attached: 1554670472988.jpg (603x319, 59K)

>right wingers taking other right wingers guns
Lol no

"From a sample of juvenile inmates
in four States, Sheley and Wright
found that more than 50% had stolen
a gun at least once in their lives and
24% had stolen their most recently obtained handgun. They concluded that
theft and burglary were the original, not
always the proximate, source of many
guns acquired by the juveniles."
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/GUIC.PDF

I realize that it doesn't correlate completely with what I said and suggests well under half of homicides are with illegal firearms, but in that case the source does suggest the trade of handguns (the firearms primarily used for homicide) is prolific and likely beyond the scope of the survey.

Basically if my friend could get illegal handguns in middle school I really doubt people seeking it have an issue

regardless y'all called me out and yous was both kinda right

Who is "we"? I don't care if rednecks have guns. They know how to use them. If you're going to take away guns take them away from the black. The black is the one who does the most crime. The USA would have a gun death rate as low as any European state without the black fucking up our stats.

Rethink your inferior plan.

Please try it

Attached: 155477950720946940.bin.gif (237x582, 1.39M)

>banjo music intensifies

Lol if it was that easy the mentally ill emotional left would have already done it. Go to bed jr high faggot.

Just for fun:

120 million gun owners in the US
If a gun ban is passed, even if 99% of people comply, 1.2 million people keep their guns
Of those, if even 10% (120,000) people decide to fight instead of fold, you end up with hundreds if firefights a day
If each of those gun owners kills one cop, you get almost a quarter million fatalities
More than 8 times the annual gun death rate

With gun control, it will always come down to how many people you are willing to kill, and be prepared for them to kill you back.

>Taking action
>only if everyone else will too
easily defeated by group apathy and laziness

Attached: a79c678e0b31e8bb7dc27e00c5e61a74.jpg (2300x1600, 500K)

afghanistan, as poorly armed as insurgents are as well as being so few in numbers, are still such a problem that the US military has occupied the area for almost two decades. what drones, carriers, fighter planes, and helicopters cant do is police and regulate activity within the state. Were violence to spring up in america it would most likely end in favor of the people.

>implying tasers always work

>From a sample of juvenile inmates
>in four States

Attached: niqqa.png (640x640, 370K)

Yea Forums was never good, Yea Forums was especially never good. It just didn't suck this bad before.

Hahahaha, no. Rednecks will be the ones rounding those transqueer faggots up against the walls and making America great again. Every dead liberal is one step closer to the founding fathers' dream.

yeah ik but nobody wants to do a study on the number of homicides committed with illegal firearms for some reason seems like a pretty relevant topic to me

I am a democrat.
I support the Constitution and elect only those who agree that the entire Constitution and bill of rights be upheld.

The second amendment will stand as long as the United States of America does.

Attached: eagles.jpg (259x194, 9K)

True definition of a democrat. Not that weird neo-liberal bullshit that passes for it nowadas

This. If you want to disarm people, why not start with the groups that are responsible for the most gun crime?

You won't do shit nigger

Attached: 1555017154785.png (500x807, 644K)

literally the textbook definitions of democrats and conservatives are not that far off, today is just so damn polarizing that everyone needs to observe the absolute extreme in order to get voted in
I appreciate you and your desire for slightly more social services user

but these captchas can just fucking go to hell holy shit

Russian trolls stiring shit up again. Dont feed the trolls.

It’s far past time we became like other countries. We live with barbarism and it’s ridiculous!

We should START with the guns. We need to take a page from UK’s book.

Attached: 8B5DDF8E-8D61-4E7C-BB25-BE84A519E47C.png (750x1334, 773K)

Attached: E834403B-0E21-4745-B8AC-7D9CAEDADD57.jpg (832x720, 101K)

Attached: 5395CE10-FDB3-49AE-823B-88D5B7CBCE39.png (408x513, 323K)

Attached: D8464AA8-77D2-4CDD-9CD2-6A2177901B5F.jpg (876x1920, 142K)

Attached: 4AAE3B5B-4731-42CC-978D-F45B3343CD58.png (632x1091, 440K)

Attached: 6D40944D-AA79-41D4-A338-2689D74E172D.png (750x1334, 741K)

Attached: 2DA99E08-BF22-4256-869F-09A61D202248.jpg (500x667, 64K)

daily reminder that literally fucking anything heavy and or stabby can kill someone if held by a baboon or an imbecile

I live in NY (About 20 miles north of NYC) make over 6 figures, have my masters in engineering and own guns. Op if you try and take guns the south will be the least of your problems.

Just look what happened in New York with the Safe Act. Less than 20% of the suspected AR-15 owners actually registered or willfully turned in their rifles. The police in New York want nothing to do with enforcement of it.

Attached: Resized_f1637888_7817.jpg (1600x1200, 234K)

Why would we do that? Giving rednecks guns is a proven way of keeping their population down.

You're talking like a fascist, typical lefty.

New Englanders unite!

VT is going to New York its gun laws soon, already started with a cap on new magazines. theres literally absolutely nothing they can do about bringing in new mags and claiming I've owned them previously. what a joke

Rednecks teach their kids how to handle guns. It is the liberal pussy fucktards like you OP that don't teach gun safety and it's your kids that end up shooting their friends on accident.

Attached: 1553679340058.jpg (1200x859, 239K)

Bullshit. Every single spree killer is a honky cracker ofay blue-eyed devil. Check your privilege.

it's the only reason the nigger population hasn't gone insane too

i have too many different drugs in my system to intelligibly decipher bait right now but idunno at a glance it kinda feels like you phoned it in.

I have a safe full of violations.
Even my concealed carry is "high capacity".
When it happens to your state stand your ground don't fold to there threats.
Cuomo pissed his pants when he saw the statistics of who actually registered. They know it's unenforceable.

Attached: gh HSBC hjfhh.jpg (1600x1200, 310K)

its true, something like 60% percent of "mass shootings" are by white people, still the overwhelming majority of homicides are black and by handgun

its feel good politics my dude, I wish NYC didnt control the rest of your otherwise pretty decent state, I love upstate new york/lake champlain. Enlisted currently, wont be back with my guns for a few years now :l

Let's play spot the nigger

Come try me buttercup ,”=—*

New York above Westchester county is actually a really fun state minus the economic hardships it's beautiful. But as soon as I'm done making my money I'm the fuck out of here. I would much rather give my tax dollars to a state that actively defends my rights.

Attached: f64097280.jpg (1600x1200, 284K)

The fucking American Revolution, you stupid cunt.

So then...
Come and take it! :3

I like the idea of a mass group of libtards trying to take guns from people that most likely use them to hunt.
That means while you're 300 yards away from the rednecks, the people in your mob are going to start dropping.
That means you have to run fast to get within the distance you need to confiscate their firearms.
But then you have to worry about small arms fire.
And lets be honest. If it gets to this point, your going to be rushing a compound of sorts. Expect boobytraps, IEDs, and makeshift mines.
And the military doesn't share your ideals, so good luck!
You'll need it!

You think cops are willingly going to confiscate legal firearms?
That's a suicide mission, fool.

>Terrorist organizations from counties that these other countries have been at war with for years
not even supported by other Muslims
>An angry cuck shooting up a church in his home country
Supported by right wing apologists.

>The death penalty for attempted robbery
Literally worse than Sharia law

Hey, bring it on. NOW.