Using the n-word when u are white. is it ok?

using the n-word when u are white. is it ok?

Attached: 1554972083325.jpg (2048x1193, 327K)

If your friend circle consists of a majority of black people you'll just know if you're allowed to. Otherwise, read the room. Most of the time the answer is no, but sometimes it's yes.

perfectly fine, say it loud, say it proud

If its apart of song, yes. I hate how people get triggered because you repeat the lyrics of a song and it has the n-word in it. So stupid.

It’s fine

Yall racist.

I love how amerimutts are so edgy about the n word online. But in reality, is socially accepted that u can get ur shit sort by a negro if u say it.
the land of the freedom hahaha go fuck urself fat piece of shit

Attached: 1554922451121.png (640x550, 45K)

Yes, as long as you don't mind being branded a racist. I don't mind.

in my country its not racist to use it. literally most of the people use it even if they are white. there arent a lor of black people here

:^)

Attached: 1552826336720.gif (607x609, 754K)

bruh i live in the balkans. I literally smoked weed in school with my math teacher haha kys u american pig

i see mcds logo

The short answer is no. It's wrong because black people might physically attack you if you say it, and they might get away with that once they explain why they attacked. So yeah. Be careful. Just defend yourself but have witnesses. But yeah, say it.

in my coutry there are no black people... is it ok then?

Sure it's fine. It'd be racist as fuck to deny black people their historical heritage.

What happened to Yea Forums and who let all these niggers in?

yell it from the rooftops, nigger

Attached: 1554092573310s.jpg (211x239, 8K)

Of course it is, nigger. How else are niggers going to know that the only reason they are in the us is because they were the cheapest labor around.

Attached: 1553200083409.gif (607x609, 821K)

legally
in any nation that is not a police state
yes

morally
dubious

deserving of receiving violence, vigilante or state sponsored
absolutely not

>Won’t use “nigger” because niggers would nigg

White people logic

Yes because white people made the word up. It's ours.

It's not illegal to say nigger, but it is illegal to assault someone

>Also won't use the words "dindu nuffin".

NIGGERS ARE SUBHUMANS