Whats the most interesting way to get fired, im a dishwasher

whats the most interesting way to get fired, im a dishwasher

Attached: 56f7d7df31841933dcd72a0619aeeb5a95e049f5_.jpg (800x375, 67K)

If you have one of the conveyor belt driven washers, put a whole bunch of really fragile glassware in there and when they come out, stick them straight into a freezer. A guy I used to work with got fired for doing that; all the glassware shattered in there and caused a huge mess.

Use steel wool on all pans and all dishes. Clean all dishes with blewch

Put dishes back dripping wet

Wait till a really busy night and dump all the soap down the drain. Now they've got a dining room full of customers, and all the plates can't be washed.
Watch it burn.

Attached: 1554785758154-b.png (500x488, 16K)

Go to sleep Richard.

piss on the clean dishes

Make sure you have a way of sustaining your lifestyle (i.e. a job) before doing anything that you can't undo. Trust me, I was a dishwasher for 2 1/2 years and i fought the urge to quit on the daily.

When I used to dishwash I would dip chewie tobaccy. Id spit on the dishes and say I was "makin em clean" and scrub the dip in/off. It humored me

Run naked through the Restaurant.

Quit shit posting Jackson. We are gonna talk about this on Friday.

Fuck you Matt, im not working rn

SO when I quit my job on the line I made it a point to spit on every single burger the customers ordered from me. Rich pukes deserved to be brutally murdered by rabid dogs.

Learn to juggle using flatware and glasses to train.

do u work in chi?

Ill check the wireless logs tomorrow. If i see your Mac address accessing anything other than Yea Forums your fired.

Clog or bust the drain in the sink used for soaking and washing dishes. Then nothing can be done at all.

Hey, Isaiah.

Break all the dishes

TFw I just started my first job as a dishwasher on Tuesday :’)

Shit on the silverware.

how far are you willing to go in getting fire
and what time scale are you looking at

if you answer "I don't care how many people die, including me" and "as long as it takes

>start shitting in a blender
>make shit smoothies
>put a small amount of shit smothie on each clean dish
sure you'll be arrested for assault with bodily fluids and probably some other stuff
but by then you will have made thousands of people literally eat shit

break a clear glass of some kind and leave tiny shards of glass in customer's food

pull the fire suppression system and cover the cooking line with shit.

this
especially the one over the grill
those are charged with haylon
once it goes off the entire building will be closed as a chemical hazard for months

Do your best and hang in there. Make the money you need to make and then search for something better if you can.
God speed, now.