Tell me why you don't have a Rolex or other fine watch and I will explain why you are a fucking loser

Tell me why you don't have a Rolex or other fine watch and I will explain why you are a fucking loser.

Attached: 9565712_xxl.jpg (1280x958, 186K)

I sport the OG Casio with the calculator, your pathetic Rolex does not compare faggot

you are a fucking loser.

>rolex
Fucking poorfag
Get on my level you pleb

Attached: IMG_4255.jpg (1280x1280, 151K)

you're a fucking loser.

>you're a fucking loser... screw it spooder mans thread

Its not a good investment for me at the moment

Don't give a fuck what time it is.

Why? Owning a more expensive watch than you making me a loser? ;)

I still go to uni and my net worth is around 15k. I'm not going to spend 10k on a dumb watch. Also I'm a lanklet so why would I want to put the focus on my soyboy wrists.

holy fuck kid I know people in the ghetto with more money than you.

tell me why you moan when your dad puts it in your ass faggot

I have a smart phone with a clock synchronized to any and all time zones I wish, and it does more than just tell time.
I could throw a $500 case on it and it would still be more practical than just a watch.

After years of trial and error I have concluded this is empirically the best watch.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-11-21-24-43.png (720x1280, 1.18M)

Listen here you basement dwelling pube, I was a marine infantry sharpshooter and would do all my air to trajectory calculations on that watch. What can yours do? Plus that watch get me tons of girls. I wear a life jacket just so I don’t drown in the pussy.

>phone has a clock
>ugly hunk of metal
>literally a piece of jewelry
are you a woman?

Attached: 1553720576913-b.gif (318x202, 1.44M)

Not sure if you're aware but having to pull your phone out of your pocket to look at it every time you need to know the time makes you a faggot and a waste of space.

Your rolex tells you time. My watch tells me time, health, and more.

Attached: newwatch.jpg (480x640, 42K)

I doubt it you dumb nigger. You sound like you are from america. Most americans my age have effectively ZERO cash and are in debt because of college costs.

A Seiko? Really? That's shit-tier in Japan.

You don’t seem to mind pulling out all the dicks you suck, thought you’d be fine with that action.

People still wear those? Weird.

no Rolex because I can spend a fraction of the price for an equally nice microbrand

Fucking KEK

Orient Star with alligator band.

Because Im a fucking loser and I dont like them nigger.

I don't care about the passage of time

Attached: 1554963141344.png (699x395, 458K)

I dont wear a watch anyway.
I think they look tacky. But I kind of like the Casio G-shock watches.
I do a lot of work on vehicles, so a watch tends to catch on stuff and get dirty/scratched up easily.

EMPIRICALLY.

can i please ask what is a Chrono24.com?

you're all fucking losers.

A brief look at this pic also tells me your health

Jewelry is NEVER a good investment you massive fucking retard

Attached: fpxM5YrISamufxS86Cb6_Luigi THUMB.jpg (400x400, 47K)

Rolex the watch of Chaves

I'm a loser with a watch tho.

Don't forget it. Bitch.

I like my citizen just fine, and it's plenty pricey for the fact that I'm a senior in high school

I have a deepsea dweller only ever wear it when diving.
The rest of the time I wear decent watches.

>decent watch

Name some brands that you think are "decent", fuckface

We will all tell you why you are wrong and a huge fucking retard.

Fucking KEK

apparently its lunch time.

do you shave your hand?

am actually rich, so I don't need to pretend I am

Don't copy me bitch

Nope I pluck it all out

MODS

ok thumb thumb

What does a Rolex do for you that a Timex doesn't?

I don't have arms

time is a human construct. the universe has no use for time.

Attached: Rolex.jpg (700x463, 200K)

>Name some brands that you think are "decent", fuckface
vacheron constantin
Breguet
patek philippe
Bulgari
Jaeger-LeCoultre

Andreas Strehler
Antoine Preziuso
Masahiro Kikuno
Vianney Halter

come on tell me

Not a fan of the Sub. Everyone makes a knock-off. Thats the old model anyway, plus a stock photo, Chad. Don't like the Daytona, either. My preference is the day date 40, but they're kinda pricey. You want a decent, affordable piece get an Omega.

LOL

holy fuck those are all shit and your a retard

lol hivemind

Every real man should drink beer, have tattoos, fuck cheap mut and carry a good knife and a Rolex. I agree with you, matey

Attached: 1527849109593.jpg (905x840, 83K)

LOL you have never heard of some of them & didn't have enough time to research.

Thought this was a thread for people into Horology

>A Seiko? Really? That's shit-tier in Japan.
Um, no. They're a good and very accurate watch, especially that solar stuff. One of the most accurate watches in the world, actually. And Seiko makes the Grand Seiko, which is comparable to Rolex in quality in every way. Any horology aficionado will tell you that.

I have a Grand Seiko & Astron both are Better than Rolex

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about

Cankle hands. You know you're fat when your fingers have rolls.

>have tattoos
No
>fuck cheap mut
wut?
>carry a good knife and a Rolex
retard.

Depends on the application, but yeah, probably. They probably don't hold their value for resale, but I never buy a watch for investment or flipping, I get them for keeps. So, I personally don't care about resale value.

Vintage Seiko

Attached: 20190406_105256.jpg (4032x1960, 1.64M)

it's a fake

Why?

No arms.

Isn't it obvious?

>I wear a life jacket just so I don’t drown in the pussy.

Attached: 1358345580660.jpg (1208x1040, 121K)

Both keep better time than a Rolex by far, Both are more reliable without constant servicing by far.

Its not fake. Theres not enough demand to fake that style. It takes a lot of money to make a quality fake, they get the profit from flooding the market with them. But since nobody is looking for that model, its pretty unlikely they could apply that kind of stylistic writing and patina the hour marks, and still turn a profit by selling a few hundred for $200 each. Its just a bad business model.

Not to me, I'm new to watches. Can you tell me what you are seeing that make you think it's a fake?

This post is fake.

Save for they fake thousands of those out of india each year, specifically targeting vintage seiko's as one of the manufacturers there was licensed by seiko for the 23j movements back in the 70's. That is also where the majority of the fake or refaced Omega's come from. And everything you just listed makes it very easy to fake. Stylistic stuff has variance amongst models. A multifaceted letter block does not.

I have a gold watch that cost more than your house.

Attached: 5962.jpg (1015x1374, 291K)

I'm thinking of buying this, the brand is focused on providing quality looking watches are below market value (probably to gain market share).

Only $150 so why not?

Attached: Voyager_sterling_600x.progressive.jpg (600x600, 64K)

our divisions of time are a human construct but time itself is as real as space it's the 4th dimension

Attached: 1464243737677.jpg (258x245, 79K)

Tell me why you post cancerous bait threads on Yea Forums and I will tell you you're a colossal AIDS-infested faggot.

that's yellow colored Seiko don't make gold watches bitch.

I would have a matching numbers Jaeger-Lecoultre Mark 11 over a Rolex Submariner any day of the week. Does that count as a "fine watch" or are we only talking about nigger bling bling?

Someone rate this fucking watch bitches

>non-functional
>designed for aesthetics
>intended to be cheap
Yes this will make you look like a cheap vain faggot poser.

Could be true, but I don't see the demand. Especially at that price point. Counterfeit pieces are more often luxury goods than niche stuff. And putting a patina that doesn't look like boiled dogshit, well, you can think what you want. I think that piece looks genuine, but if you believe theres a market for an Indian factory to sell about 300 pieces a year in the US for $200 each, thats your right. I think otherwise.

Those are fucking junk, dude.

Piece of shit/10

over priced crap

>non-functional
It tells the time how is that non functional from any other watch asshole?

By what standard? I like the looks and the band it uses.

Ben Shapiro shills these on his YT show.

>buys patek philippe
>buys ugliest model available

Zoomed in photo.

Attached: 20190412_015547.jpg (1813x1868, 1.02M)

>By what standard? I like the looks and the band it uses.
By the standard that I would rather have a $25 Timex than that piece of nigger shit. People see that on your wrist and if they know anything at all, they'll laugh at it. Its kinda like showing up at a car meet with an 83 Yugo with a hood scoop and actually thinking its fitting in among all the rest of the vehicles. They're worth about $20, in all honesty. They're called "fashion watches" and its mostly girls who buy that crap, they stamp Dooney & Burke or DK on it, and the bitches have about a half-dozen to fit different outfits. Or, you're a vinnie. Wear that to an actual job and the other people there will think you're a classless retard.

>Ben Shapiro shills these on his YT show.
who & how much is he being paid?

>They're called "fashion watches"
And Rolexs / Timex / Siekos or any other major brand is?

Your hand looks like my cats paw fag

Rather have a 5k dollar gun and a F91W in od green

Garmin Tactix Charlie Jump Master for work

Vintage Omega Speed Master for pleasure

It's not something I think, it is fact, and they sell thousands of them on ebay, in a month. Not saying all of them are fakes, but there are a decent amount floating around out there that are at this point in time. Not like the patina is hard to fake, plenty of cheap watches are made, and most of the climate in india is pretty ripe to create that patina in a short time. Look at Tropical faced Omega's, those are starting to get faked now. Not that it really matters, all you were paying for in that case is just the patina. I've bought some of the fakes on accident, no regrets, was a good looking watch while I was waiting for what I really wanted to pop up.

I have a black and a blue Indicta watch somewhere. Got it off WOOT for like 10 bucks, regular 50. I only wear it when I'm dressing up but it does make me feel kinda baller.

Exactly this, what the fuck are you thinking man? This nigger gets sponsored to plug these shit watches

Timex and entry level Seiko are utility watches, Rolex is a "Luxury Watch". Every watch has a designed purpose, like diving or aviation, or just basic time keeping.

Okay nevermind. You should buy that watch.
Actually, buy three. Wear two on one wrist and one on the other.

Nobody cares what brand your watch is faggot, they will just compliment it because your face isn't symmetrical. They're looking for any excuse not to look at you.

That shit can’t text. Why the fuck would you have a Rolex in 2019?

Last Seiko I had only lasted a month!

>they sell thousands of them on ebay, in a month
Okay..
>I've bought some of the fakes on accident, no regrets
Why are you buying used watches from disreputable sources more than once? You would think once bitten twice shy, but I guess theres a sucker born every minute.

What model and what went wrong with it?
I'm a carpenter. I break shit and throw shit around all day and play with power tools. The only thing that breaks on this watch are the pins. I keep a box of them in my truck and just replace the pin when it breaks. Takes less than a minute.

Anyone that collects vintage gear is going to run into that problem from time to time. I was willing to lose the money, also picked up my NOS Omega 176.005 out of Russian Ebay as everyone assumed it was fake.

How'd you get on disability? And amass 300k...

Live below your means, and invest wisely. You can be lazy throw your savings into almost any average return fund and have your money double in ten years, keeping adding to it and you'll realize better actualization. If not risk averse, put in high yield funds, like vanguard if you don't know what you are doing, and see a return of 15-19%.

Why don't you just get guaranteed certified vintage from a place like Crown and Caliber? Theyre guaranteed genuine and certified. I wouldn't buy vintage from some dipshit on "russian ebay". Thats just fucked, man. I'm surprised they don't send you a box with a dead mouse in it.