Bitch sister sleeps on the couch every night and refuses to sleep in bed for whatever reason...

bitch sister sleeps on the couch every night and refuses to sleep in bed for whatever reason. What should i do to annoy her?

inb4 "rape her"

Attached: 20190210_002153.jpg (309x312, 42K)

Well clearly, you rape her.

/thread

Yeah, stick it in her

Stick downstairs in the "living room" and live.
Watch TV loud, play games, just be your autistic self. That should be enough.

honestly just vacuum a shit ton, its loud and it gets shit cleaned.

First before wasting time determine if this effects you in any way, if yes put poison oak on the bottom side of cushions and flip them over before bed, if no kys for giving a shit where people sleep.

it doesnt really effect me but it just pisses me off how retarded her explanation is. she says she doesn't want to go to bed because then shell fall asleep for the night but then she falls asleep on the couch anyways and then eventually goes to bed. she does retarded nonsensical shit like this on a daily basis.

she wants to fukk

doesnt effect you so kys for giving a shit

Jerk off in your hand. Suck it up into a turkey baster. Inject it into her vag.

When she's asleep just jack off and blow your load on her soles. Do this repeatedly until she stops sleeping on the couch. Pretty easy plan man.

idk, i don't see how it's a problem. Steal her bed and add it to yours to make a superbed

The proper solution

I'm with superbed.

My first impulse would be to talk to her about her problems and see if I could help her get over her fear of beds.

superbed is the only solution, make it so

If she does that tonight, get some creeps of her

Punch the cunt in the face with a Chrysler and burn the place to the fucking ground, son.

They all fucking suck and you know it.

Make a sandwich from her inner thigh and eat it while blasting her with a pressure washer. Fuck I'm high. Fuck you. Gods got sandals.

vacuum right in front of the couch

roll

meth
not even once kids

Sleep on the couch before she does, claim your territory beta.

I want a superbed. Will it save my nights and get me a gf?

Attached: superbed2.jpg (500x375, 100K)

no but it'll piss off your sister