I work at Pizza Hut. AMA

I work at Pizza Hut. AMA

Attached: 581CEEA9-0921-40A1-B3A7-71292248785B.jpg (1050x749, 58K)

how much food is spat in daily

also what area are u in

This is what I first thought of when I saw the thread too.

But since its already asked:

Any way to get a discount or free shit?

Whats the nastiest shit you've seen in the kitchen?

DT Los Angeles

I make sure every single dish that we serve gets spit in

I’ve only ever spit in one order after this dude came in and ordered 1000 dollars worth of pizza for a company lunch shit, and gave me a 100 dollar tip and then took it back because he decided I wasn’t worthy. Fuck that guy. Also South Florida

What do you order there? Favorite topping?

Also Papa Johns new meatball topping blows ya’lls out of the fucking water. I was highly impressed with it

Call up the store and say you had a credit for a free pizza or like 10 bucks. The credits are tied to the phone you ordered and so when they say they can’t find it say they must’ve messed it up or something and they will give you the credit

We had a puddle of bbq sauce that was stuck to the floor for like 3 months behind the make table

I get a personal pan pizza and a drink for 1 dollar with my employee discount so I usually get that. I put on Pepperoni then sprinkle on some extra cheese on that bitch and it taste great

So just overall, you spit in the food random people have to eat because the one guy ordering it was an asshole?

Also, how does he take back the tip? I smell something fishy

The key is garlic powder, red pepper and parmesan on pizza hut shit. Makes it taste great. Also

>soda
>being a disgusting sugar water slave

He just said he’s only spit in that dickhead’s food. Reading comprehension ya doofus

But how does he know it was HIS pizza? He ordered for an entire company and I'm assuming had variety...

The way you tip at Pizza Hut if you order with a credit card is you write the tip amount on the receipt. Dude asked for the receipt back and crossed out the tip. And yeah sure, the company must suffer for this mans one mistake

I only get Aquafina anyway, I’ll get a Dr Pepper sometimes though

What do you do for a living?

No questions really, just my deepest sympathies

Ask fatasses if they would like extra cheese on their pizza

Thank you

Thank you

Have you read that really long green text about Morgan Freeman and Pizza Hut?

No but now I need a link

How many times do you jerknoff in the sauce

Ever had the HutFavorite crust flavor at Pizza Hut? That’s actually a mix of garlic butter and semen pumped freshly at the store

>tipping you to take a premade pizza and stick it in the oven
lol.

Do you seriously think we have frozen pizzas shipped in with sauce, cheese, and toppings already on? You just blow in from stupid town?

Just google Morgan Freeman Pizza Hut it’s the first link

Frozen pizza tastes better, wtf is that play-doh crust they make at pizza hut anyway?

The crust does like disgusting as shit, I’ll give you that but it taste great so who can complain.

Great read only it’s a dominos >:C