Why are men and boys in America so shit on nowadays...

Why are men and boys in America so shit on nowadays? Is it by design or is it just because women have their own money and power nowadays.

Attached: 1552519838607.gif (488x519, 307K)

>muh male victimhood
Why are men and boys so whiny nowadays? Is it because they can't compete when women are no longer confined to the home?

I hear the reptilians are going to begin their harvest soon.

Women and faggots.

I dont like whininess either, but your proving my point. Men.are expected to suck it up amd deal with their problems stoically, but then when they act like real men theyre called dinosaurs who need to be living in the 1950s. Its a trap.

Huh? You're asking like 3 different questions here.

Well multiple factors OP. I will name a few.
Feminism is the first, It basically works like this. You have women that are told to not do their traditional roles; being feminine. So this leads to women that want to have a career in male fields. instinctively women still like kids and want them, So they become single moms. This leads to boys growing up without father figures and they are based in emotions. A man who is fully based in emotion is not a man. Examples would be gay guys, trans people. Not that you shouldn't follow your nature, Don't expect to get the same treatment as a real man would if you are a faggot or a tranny.

Secondly you have the legal system in america, This degenerates the family and pressures people into marriage ultimately causing the highest divorce rate in the world. In the old days of america this was not a problem, and it is uniquely a north american problem nowadays. Places like asia don't have this problem.

Are you retarded?

Yes, being 'stoic' and gender roles in general are backwards bullshit. Men are usually called dinosaurs because sexism still hasn't died for some reason. Men still make comments to women in the workplace like 'are you here to bring us coffee?', when the woman is a regional director or board member. Both genders are pretty retarded at times.

Legit. Destroy the family unit. Documented tactics.

But to add and answer your question it would be because women have their own money and power these days. Men are not weak by design, We shape the world. Men who are not guided by other men become weak, Which is why you have so many boys today acting very feminine like.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (1200x720, 932)

It's the work of you know who, The biggest leaders of feminist movements and those who give charity to these speeches and rallies are jewish.

Attached: cc188b753421042965167333695f02befc38ccd1465005b34d9d609e8a5dfcf4.jpg (750x678, 62K)

Eventually you have a bunch of beta males that all think they are the alphas.
Funny they don't look in the mirror and get embarrassed at their fat ass, lame personality, and basic hobbies. They see a lion that temporarily is living the hipo life.

I'm guessing your parents stayed together?

Jew know who.

Exactly, The human body is not supposed to be fat. Another problem is obesity, With fast food and social media kids are becoming fatter and fatter. We are fucked in so many aspects I can't imagine how fucked the USA will be in 20-30 years.

All americans are literally shit, male AND female

what's your point?

Nope. Divorce at 7, 12, and 14. My mom is a mess. 10 years in the military is what im judging the "were all alphas" mentality on.
Herd mentality really degenerates progress.

Nope. He's asking 3 different questions. Are you retarded?

Based, I just turned 20 and I'm thinking about joining the army until crypto moons.

People are stupid, stinking animals.

Why doesn't matter. It is a force that separates the weak from the strong. Adversity breaks those who are in flexible, destroys those who have no strength and tempers the strong into even stronger. Eventually trends will change, but strong men will always be around to raise us all up with their prosperity and innovation.

>women have their own money and power nowadays

They do?