Tldr at bottom

tldr at bottom.

I'm pretty upset right now. A little while ago, the father of my girlfriend and her mother both threw my girlfriends 2 cats outside. I had to go rescue them in the rain with my girlfriend, and we brought them to my house. They agreed to take the cats back, under the condition they must stay in the basement.

Girlfriend was feeling horrible about this, so after a couple months, she agreed to put one up for adoption on the condition that the other could stay upstairs with her.

Tonight, I overheard on discord audio that the cat shit on the parents bed. they want to get rid of this cat.
These cats are one of the only things in this world that my girlfriends life that matters to her. Her parents are trying to get rid of both of them. They constantly do things that make her miserable.

They used to hit her until CPS was called. They call her fat. Her dad tells her to put on makeup. He says he was looking at girls her age.

My question for you, Yea Forums. What do I do? Now? Tomorrow? In the near future? In the more distant future. I need advice. Thank you for reading.

TLDR;
girlfriend's dad is a total POS and is trying to get rid of her cats. I don't know what to do.

Attached: help.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Assistance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump for exposure.

bump. please help.

bump

bumpe

help

please

>CPS
how old are you op

Honestly if you're looking for meaningful advice, I'd suggest reddit. I don't know what subreddit would be best, maybe /r/assistance

Cats suck ass.
Fuck you, your girl and your shit rats.

Attached: FB_IMG_1544763922830.jpg (600x313, 36K)

unironically this

what?

You definitely sound underage. Go to reddit, you won't get good advice here.

How
old
are
you
?

Wait till youre 18 or if youre already an adult stop dating underaged girls

why?

not, but thanks

Post address

pussy ass bitch

ok

What do you mean, wait till im 18?

who comes to Yea Forums thinking they would get help

yeah, whoops. guess im retarded.

reddit.com/r/Assistance/

Asks for help can't answer 1 simple question.

thank you b i feel a lot better

19. why does it matter?

>avoiding the question
UNDERAGE DETECTED

Real advice though. Kill her dad or find a new gf.

bro you need to make the bucks and get the fuck out

Probably the biggest fucking retard ive ever seen. Literally kill yourself, but make sure you kill your whale girlfriend and her retarded shit rats before you do.