Found this vape on the ground the other day. I don't know what the fuck to do to clean it or re-fill the Vape juice

Found this vape on the ground the other day. I don't know what the fuck to do to clean it or re-fill the Vape juice.

Like I don't wanna get fucking mouth-aids from this thing, what the hell do I do to properly use it?

Attached: WIN_20190411_16_36_02_Pro.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.ssvape.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like how do I properly unscrew the shit and where do I unscrew it?

At most just get a new tank. If it’s an atomizer tank you’ll need a new one anyhow But I’d say it would be fine if you refill the liquid after cleaning that one. And get a new mouthpiece.

Anything under the tank, doesn’t unscrew. Unscrew the tank, fat part meets the small silver of the pink battery. Then you can unscrew the top and bottom silver of the fat tank.

I would just get a new tank and get something simple like a smok tank. They are easy to refill and coils for amok tanks can be bought at basically every vape shop. It is more expensive than making your own coils but I wouldn’t go about doing that if you don’t know if you even wanna vape after it

thx, gotta wait for a bit then cuz I can't afford vape juice/mouth-piece rn

Gross dude. Just buy a new one and stop being a nasty faggot.

>I can't afford vape juice/mouth-piece rn
why the fuck would I do that nigga

don't listen to these fucking retards, all you have to do is unscrew the top and fill it with propane gas

Attached: B3C446BC-0987-4CE8-8DFD-F32260F90350.jpg (231x281, 20K)

Then save up for one, or just dont vape. Using some random one you found is gross.

Stop lying thats yours its a dab pen

dafuq is a dab pen nigga

Attached: tb9cxsmubtp21.jpg (640x853, 77K)

real shit what's a dab pen

These things unscrew at just about every seam. Use gentle force. Wash it all our with iso alcohol, charge it, hit a shop and pick an easy flavor.

90% of the smok tanks wouldn't work on a battery as weak as that.

That battery can really only handle thc cartos or old school from like 2011 tanks.
Not worth your time

Easy flavors are well and good but one time I tried Cinnamon flavor.

Burnt my fucking lungs and throat but it was a good-ass burn

Is there some way I can screw it onto a stronger battery? I'm a fucking newfag in regards to vaping so pls be slow

unscrew and wash all parts that aren't electronic, you could find what kind of tank it is and just buy a new coil and plop it in once it's all cleaned

A new smoke tank or that one you have?

I can guide you, kindly. I used to be a manager of a vapefag shop for like 6 yrs

It’s thc in oil form, it allows for it to be vaporized and there pretty nice bc they are concealable

This one.
Can't really afford a new one and even my Vape friend doesn't know what to do.

I can finally smoke weed properly! I got fucking lung issues and Vape-smoke is the only type of shit I can inhale (besides oxygen) without suffocating

If not bait unscrew it might be wax in there

How do I tell if it's wax?

Id look on ebay for a clearomizer or an old school kangertank

But you'll probably spend as much as you would on a new pod system, which would be worlds better

Nowadays dab carts look like this
I'm manager vapefag, btw

Attached: Snapchat-689116074.jpg (1680x3360, 1.64M)

damn, somehow I'm a fucking retro-fag even by luck lol

Just responded with this
But forgot to say, the tank in OPs picture is definitely not thc
If it was, that thing wouldnt vape because the liquid would be too thick for that

Fire it and blow on the mouth piece

If it hits, shes not thc

Manager vapefag here, for the person excited they dont have to smoke weed anymore and can vape it
There are convection vapes that will vape actual but/flower and it wont be smoke, but vapor
And theres also dabs that you can directly put into certain vapes that are very loud smelling and work great
But theres my personal favorite, thc cartos
Theyre virtually odorless and are very high in potency. Two hits and youre gone. Anymore is up to you. As a 25yr stoner, the thc carto changed the game. You could get beyond high in any bathroom or hallway or wherever. 3 seconds later, smells gone and theres no smell on you.
Theyre a Godsend

>i'm a fucking newfag to vaping
wtf does it mean when it "hits" ?

OP and NonWeeder are one and the same.

This is where your shit came from OP

shop.ssvape.com

Fire the button on the battery
If it crackles a little bit, or fires, it probably isnt thc. As thc would drown out a tank like that

Throw it in the fucking trash OP vapes are gay

The way you work that special type of vape pen is to stick it in your ass and suck.

kid just dont bother getting yoursel finto this shit

you are clearly a young teen and its just not worth it to get into this garbage

it has serious health effects

Consider the things you see posted on Yea Forums

Consider all the things that happen that you don't see posted on Yea Forums

Consider the fact that there is a 90% chance that thing was intentionally discarded because it was up someone's ass

Enjoy

Attached: ppm.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

My family has a history of addiction, I wouldn't use this thing lightly
New Mouth-piece, check!

Attached: 1439970093772.jpg (500x378, 115K)

make sure its a high discharge battery not a unlabeled chineese pipe bomb waiting to happen, also a kangerbox mini on amazon is like $33 cad new. coils are cheap, i wind my own coils for my drip vapes (hells gate mod).