I have a small head, how do I improve my appearance?

I have a small head, how do I improve my appearance?
Pic for reference, not actually me

Attached: 74372B85-4875-4452-A149-EB87B16FD089.jpg (596x799, 220K)

Get a bowl cut and a spray tan.

Attached: wot.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Get a bigger head, obviously.

Head press in the gym.
Also eat lots of head protein.
Drink lots of head juice.

Wear hat

Thanks for treating me like a joke

I already do

oh and just a heads up, doing too many head and neck exercises can cause severe trauma to the anus.
Be cautioned!

Your penis must be small. Looks like you Mainline steroids

ask /fit/ about a neck routine

Not much you can do for skull size, sorry friendo.

Attached: 1526900882222.jpg (600x800, 50K)

Go for lean, dress slim never baggy, find a complementary hairstyle for you face shape (easy to look up online.)
Best of luck, OP

Both those guys have chad heads

Thanks, i just wish I could change

Human Growth Hormone will cause all of the bones that don't fuse at the end of puberty to keep growing (head, hands and a few others I think). So moral of the story, inject anabolic substances

Work out less don’t wear large sunglasses

Steroids will not make head bigger skull is fully fused

wrong. Human Growth Hormone, specifically, will indeed make your head continue to grow

What someone else mentioned about clothing and complimentary haircut. But I would say, at the heart of the problem is your self-esteem. If you worry about it it will show (insecurities). You can't shrink your head, but you can come off as more confident. What kind of hat are you wearing? If it's something that stands out you're more likely to draw more attention
Bottom line, try (easier said than done) to not worry

Become an alcholic for couple years. Makes your head big.

Wrong. Skull plates basically never fully fuse. You can actually change your facial appwrance greatly but just breathing with your mouth closed. Open mouth breathing makes you ugly. Look into it.

Work out, get a body that is more proportioned to your head, ie wider shoulders, bigger chest

Attached: fingergun.jpg (708x652, 74K)