OK Yea Forumsros I need advice

OK Yea Forumsros I need advice
I'm a 15 y/o virgin and this other 15 y/o girl wants to fuck, but I want another girl. The other girl is out of my league tho.

Basically just tell me what to do, I might update a little since this is current. Pic related, girl who wants it

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-223358_2.jpg (496x672, 67K)

are u retarded go for it nigger

Bare your dick
Bone that chick
Or you'll feel my steel
Through your last meal.

Dew it

I think you should cut your dick off.

Not yet

Show us more
In any event. Go for it. Don’t be picky.

Epic, will do

Wym more?

So you like, want to lost your virginity to the special one or what? Fuck as many 15yos as you can dude, there are countries in which it is forbiden. And you will cherish the memories once you get older (and it will be considered creepy to even talk to a girl that young and flat, trust me). Fuck I wish I was younger again, cumming fast to 15yos, but ready for the other, longer round at once...

Attached: 1537513477077.jpg (1200x698, 109K)

Yeah, I'm gonna go for it
She pretty flat which is hot

Tell the one that wants you that you're only into kinky shit and you don't think she's ready for it.

yeah, you'd be a fool to turn that down, she is sexy. fuck her as much as you can.

Ooh, I like your style

Need to air this bitch out

OK, so I got a lot of yes

So what do I do? Regular shut or weird stuff, get head or just plow her, that kind of stuff

Another pic, I think that's what the one guy wanted

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-230109_1.jpg (446x579, 40K)

Got any more pics of her? She's hot.

Also def go for it man.

Well, sir.

When I was your age I'd have said fuck the one that wants to fuck you. You gotta get that virgin shit off your back then you can move on and be more comfortable etc all that shit around women.

But this is 2019, so if you decide to sleep with this girl enjoy your false rape accusation and spending the next 20 years of your life in prison.

And get back with a greentext, OP. I'll love to read the envious burgers to scream MODS MODS MODS. Also, is she a virgin?

Regular or bathing suit?

She looks like she'd be into weird shit, but don't go crazy for your first time. Either you'll cum instantly or not cum for half an hour. Just have fun with it man

And keep posting more pics if you have em

I don't know, last time I checked yeah, but we haven't talked much recently

Fuck off underage B&
Shame on all user who are talking to you

dude, you're a virgin. keep it simple stupid. watch videos online, learn how to eat pussy. let her blow you , if you can return the favor and know how to eat pussy, she will be hooked. fuck her if you can. don't knock her up, 15 is WAY to young to be a dad. you're lucky, she reminds me of a girl i wanted to fuck in HS, but i had a GF at the time.. i shoulda fucked the other girl, my relationship with the GF didn't last. so, the moral of the story i'm trying to pass on to you, is get as much action from as many young girls as you can while you are still a teenager, if you pass up chances you will regret it when you're older and it's illegal to get that young pussy.

Are you fucking stupid dude? Fuck her what kind of 15 year old male are you? Every 15 year old straight male always wants pussy and the girl in the picture is hot af. Forget the other bitch. Just make sure and wear a condom and don’t blow it.

Attached: D218998A-B148-4B81-8267-19F1C69446E2.jpg (405x393, 132K)

Thanks