Thoughts on Billie Eilish?

Thoughts on Billie Eilish?

Attached: FF559621-D394-4924-A15F-A91852D79D7C.gif (177x217, 1.85M)

Seems like a fun person to talk too

Damn. "She" probably fit three Jew cocks in that mouth. No wonder "she" got a record deal.

DUH - she said
Fuck off - i said
DUH - she said again

Generic pop music girl

Just Pink for a different decade

Attached: Image67NN.jpg (226x309, 6K)

Talentless nigger lover who's stock is plummeting faster than her sales

Dumb zoomer

Looks like a guy with fetal alcohol syndrome.
But I would definetly suck her pussy until prolapse

Bro, she's 17. That's sick.

she’s okay. my gf is really into her and makes me watch her videos all the time. I don’t mind because I really want to creampie her

Oh My Grimes get that out of your mouth!
That's the mouth you use to whisper sing your songs to the world!!

OP here, I'm 18.

Another forced meme

Who?

Attached: 1554445843502.jpg (250x206, 6K)

I guess if you have a fetish for homeless meth addict slags, she's your girl.

listened to bad guy and was hype for an album of bangers
was instead greeted with tumblr sad grl shit

bummer

not good

Lorde for 16 year olds. Shes gonna die down after a year or two

So hot right now.

She seems pretty real for 17. Music is OK... i would say she is somewhere between Post Malone and Lorde.

yeah wtf. that single was so good. Rest was just trash.

No idea who that is but she gets posted a lot lately and she makes my peepee hard

Attached: 1554952232813.png (500x494, 211K)

Who?

Is trap

She can sing good covers
Her material is blah.

Confirmed tarp? Post proof

Not familiar with her

trash

Attached: giphy.gif (400x400, 973K)

Nice try FBI . I don't have any dick picks of 17 year old dudes on my computer. Try NAMBLA.

I wouldn't know who the fuck she is if it wasn't for you making 50 posts a day about her you boring cunt.

I ain't got all day, boy. Just post it.

Attached: wallpaper-3489157.jpg (1280x800, 83K)

another young internet star/ music artist you incels latch onto who will eventually get hooked on drugs and flame out, get fat and pregnant. but by then you guys will be 10 years older incels and stuck on another jailbait "queen"

Attached: 1427859262267.png (616x471, 560K)

He usually goes to bed around this time. He has school tomorrow. The short bus comes early op. Better kiss mommy goodnight and head to bed or no story tonight.

Get fat?

Attached: 1554999206288.jpg (862x838, 198K)

>@fbi.gov.us

Attached: 3'481799657899783'249.jpg (181x200, 6K)

Her lips seem to be the stuff angels made to suck dick

With Lorde being the better or worse between the two?

/thread

kek it's already happening. any moment till that torrets bitch gets caught with heroine

Attached: 1481343134490.jpg (500x735, 57K)

I'm not saying this is how she got famous but her stomach has more Jew DNA in it then the ovens in auschwitz. Now she does it cause she likes the taste.

Lol this pic keeps getting posted. They're high rise jeans for fucks sake. Even if there is a small belly under there it's no more than a healthy girl her age would have.

obvious industry plant and dead eyed bitch

yeah but sh'll get chunky, you just wait

or should I say Weight. that little extra chunk turns into a lot of extra chunk when that 17 year old metabolism goes away

Attached: 1531102294395.png (384x390, 223K)

Sure op. It wears moo moos to cover up the lard.

She's just a piece of meat, as are all of us, she take a load of shit every day, fart, will get old, can die anytime and when she does, she'll rot, bloat and get filled with worms.

Attached: PSSH.png (261x200, 21K)

Talentless and boring. Can't say I really give a shit about her.

Carl 2.0 is not meat. it is a robot. they just removed the blatant lesbianism package and turned down to 720 instead of 1080 so it would be possible to more widely distribute across a broader range of platforms.

Attached: carlv1.0.jpg (500x611, 76K)

Morbidly obese is not healthy.

I wouldn’t say talentless because she can sing well enough, which is a worthwhile art talent that I can’t say many people possess. But the music is definitely boring and she isn’t really *better* than any of the other singers in her category. Other than that, she’s cute I guess?

overrated zoomer poop
she looks like a drug addict

I also have Tourettes so I would imagine if we were to have sex we would just be interacting through a series of retarded sounds and tweaking out like we're on meth. However in 5 years she'll actually be on meth.

Attached: 1554597181221.jpg (420x496, 87K)

Seems like the type of girl who would be popping molly on a daily basis if she wasn't so talented at singing.

She's white of Scottish and Irish descent which is what's right with the world.

So she has tourettes now? Let's see, fat, trap, no talent, tourettes, wigger. Did I Miss anything?

She’s supposed to be edgy.... I mean there are leak pics of her getting her toes sucked so I mean yea

Apparently people have been making comps of her tics. On one hand it's kinda demeaning as someone who also has it, but on the other hand she wanted to get famous so get fucked you bland little cunt

Attached: 1554869048533.png (448x538, 75K)

A complete faggot just like you who keeps creating these threads.

She probably just cracked out.

one hit wonder.

she's a chick who wishes she was a dude so she could get SJW points for being male homo.

Messed up fucking future we have, I see no reason to give a shit about anything anymore.

Just sit down and laugh.

Attached: 155978437532.jpg (700x700, 90K)

I thought it was fat dude wishing he was a girl do he could get blacked?

Idk I personally like her music

That's all

avril lavine for people born after the year 2000