Hey fuckers. I've lost 60 fucking pounds, and I'm having a hell of a time losing the last 25 pounds. I diet...

Hey fuckers. I've lost 60 fucking pounds, and I'm having a hell of a time losing the last 25 pounds. I diet, do muay Thai, hit the gym (all about five days a week), but on the weekends I'll get drunk and eat like it's going out of style. During the week though, I'll keep it at under 1500 calories. Any advice to lose the last 25 pounds? I'm almost at my goal and too close to give up now.

Attached: 1553462860617.jpg (533x1024, 99K)

Cut the calories on the weekend and drink shitloads of water.

Literally do sprints everyday for 15 minutes and you’ll lose the last anything off your body

Post this to /fit/

More water? I seem to gain like ten pounds of water over the weekend, I guess more can't hurt and I lose it in a few days. Yeah, maybe I'll do that more.

I just started wind sprints. I can go a quarter mile and then walk, then a quarter, only a few, but I save them after I'm on the stair master. It's sadly going to take some time to build up to, all my work was on the stair master to lose the weight. I know it's time to condition, but I'm scared shitless of not burning as many calories doing it and the time it will take to build up. I'm also 30, so yeah, doesn't help.

Meh, maybe, I want to try here first.

take those stacker2 pills, caffine speeds up your metabolism. Take b12 and naicin as well. Stop pigging out on the weekends as your body will cling to those like your starving. Drink a lot of water. I suggest cardio. The muay thai is good start. Now learn some Judo for throws and some ninjitsu for reversals.

Further. Shadowbox. Get two fifteen pound weights. and just box an imaginary opponent for five minutes. Work your way up to 60 pounds and you'll be a tank.

Also eat right for what you want. If you want to build muscle mass, eat 3 thousand to 4 thousand but work harder than fuck. If you want to lean out, level it to about 1,800 to 2,000 and focus on core strength activities like hip rotations, sit ups, and back extensions. Chin ups and push ups with squats and running 3 miles will knock that out.

Attached: 1554675509024.jpg (1200x1200, 205K)

Caffeine hits me hard, I stay away, but thanks. The b12 and the niacin, for the drinking, right? The pigging out is hard to stop, I don't have so few friends so I sit at home, no gym or work that day and just eat and then drink.

Great idea on the shadow boxing, I may do that on the weekends.

I want to lean up. Yeah, my running game is horrible, it's taking time to condition for it. I'm doing what I can, but still being fat (at least not obese any more) it's hard and I used to smoke. I'm working on it, but it's going to take time and hurts like a bitch from the muay Thai and my body not used to running.

Any call to help not pig out after I get drunk? Just a shit ton of water? I'd like to stay away from the caffeine pills.

switch to a holistic diet, and go frugivore, the human body needs fruits. also consider a detox you probably have 10-20lbs of toxins in you intestines.

Stop getting drunk, if it's holding you back. Losing weight is like 80% diet, 20% exercise, so you're going to have a tough time just burning off those 25lbs. 25lbs is like 87,500kcal, that will take forever to burn off through exercise alone. If you cut down on drinking for a few weekends, you'll kill two birds with one stone. Less binge eating while drunk, and fewer liquid calories from booze.

Fruits have a fuck ton of sugar though. Meat+veggies+nuts is what you want, to lose weight, and a shit load of water

Are you fucking serious? You already know what to do but are to much of a faggot to do it. Stop being a fucking pig on the weekends. Count your calories and stay at a deficit. Not difficult, just takes dedication which apparently your faggot self doesn't have.

Yeah, I know. I guess I'm just in denial about it. Just wish there was a way to get drunk, but be full and not fucking binge eat on the weekends.

>you probably have 10-20lbs of toxins in you intestine
Seriously, what is this? Not being a dick, but what are the toxins I have in there?

I know. Fucking hell. Just wish I could get drunk and chill, I don't want to give up my weekend drinking, but as another pointed out, I may do it for a month or two, that would do it, it's probably all I need to do. Still doesn't help with just sitting at home with jack shit to do, during the week I have work and training every day, the weekends, minus errands or gym, I'm mostly just sitting here, that's my biggest killer.

take the caffine, it causes your body to burn fat before the protein coating on your muscles.

Just fucking run, don't stop. Like, *run* and then *Run more*

i suggest drinking not at all as it breaks down muscle and adds fats and sugars yo udon't need. I smoke pot out of a bong.

caffine good alcohol bad

Thanks, I'll check into the caffeine pills. Maybe just in the morning.

I'll push myself on the running.

I hate weed, booze is so much better. Trust me, I wish I did like weed.

You know what to do. It does suck but it gets easier man. Try smoking weed instead of drinking. If you're just hanging at home anyways why not get baked instead of having to drink 1,500 cals to get drunk?

Hanging at home isn't a bad thing dude. Find something productive to do. Learn to do something that fit you is gonna wanna know.

One more thing. Don't listen to any of these faggots trying to tell you to do XYZ diet or supplement bullshit. Eat clean, count cals and train hard.

Thanks man, yeah, I know what to do. I'll give it a shot tomorrow after training, see how it goes. Maybe not weed, but I'll just try to chill. I have hobbies, but fuck it, I'll just go on a walk or something, TV fucking sucks, being drunk makes it OK, so fuck it. Fuck it. I gotta do this, I put so much time and effort in the last year not to see this through and made so much fucking progress, not going to give up now, thanks man, you're a big help.

Good to hear user. You can manage a drink or two but it means less food. Keep it up man, you're almost there.

Have you tried killing yourself? After a few days, you should lose a bunch of water weight.

1500 cal is a huge deficit dude...youre trashing your metabolism if youre that active..also if you are working out and staying active, youre body is storing extra fat due to the cal deficit..eat more to burn more and your body will fuel itself better

if you want to maintain muscle mass calculate 1g of protein per pound of current body weight
.50 to 1g of carb per pound and .5 to 1lb

If you want to gain, aim for 1.5 to 2g protein, 1 - 1.5 carb per pound and 1g fat per pound

Look up dieting 101 from jim stoppani, it tells you how to eat for whatever your goals are

if youre really eating 1500cal a day, no wonder youre getting massive cravings on the weekend. sounds like you may not be counting right though

1500 is legit man, I'm on a routine and can manage. Keep in mind though, I'm making it up on the weekends, but it did allow me to lose 60 pounds and still hit the gym. I know what you're talking about, but it just seems if I want to lose then cut the calories. It's really the drinking that's causing the weight loss to stall.

i can't drink alcohol at all. My stomach condition literally will force me to throw up the ash from the charred barrel in whiskey, and beer foams up too much in my stomach.

weed, LSD, mushrooms, xanax/ativan for my PTSD occassionally are my drugs of choice.