What does Yea Forums think about the Klan? You guys seem to refer a lot to those faggots...

What does Yea Forums think about the Klan? You guys seem to refer a lot to those faggots, yet I never hear your opinion on them.

Attached: 1555022432861.webm (540x360, 1.79M)

Fuckers got lazy lately, need to get back on the genocidal grind.

fuck white people

why tho? We invented 99% of everything that makes up capitalism and the West, the two single best things to ever happen on this planet.

They and their supporters are pic related.

Attached: shitforbrains.jpg (225x225, 6K)

because fuck you,thats why,white people are the devil.go back to europe honkeys

They ruined a rather cool looking outfit. Apart from that I've never understood them.

Attached: 1f3f331715222cb7d468ee517cd2f737.jpg (500x715, 65K)

Pretending to be black on the internet isn't going to make black people like you.

The klan is just for mostly larpers that have social gatherings every so often. Nigger lynching days are over.

who says i like black people? lynch yourself,nigger lover

I sort of agree. Killing niggers is a costly, time consuming and barbaric process. Although it might sometimes be amusing, burning is unethical and emits way too much CO2 for it to be deemed safe.

Lol ich bin ein Eurofag, negger. Also, go back to Africa, negger. Also also: typical negger, replies with insults rather than arguments.

True...that costume looks real sick. Just like the nazi uniforms. Sorry we germans ruined it for everyone.

That's true, he must be a troll. I forgot that black people can neither read or use the internet (just kidding)

In this case, why is it still labeled as a terror organisation by the FBI?

I honestly don't know.

Attached: gov.png (279x380, 176K)

I mean, there's nothing wrong with burning crosses and swastikas, right?

Fucking democrats.

I see nothing wrong with that.

Attached: 1554696909055.gif (202x375, 404K)

Well they love their race nothing wrong with that. Blacks, reds, browns, yellows all do it why cant whites

Yeah. I don't know much about the BLM, but isn't it basically the Black KKK? They sound pretty racists. I mean, I'm a racist. Heck, i'm german. If my government let me have guns, I would go on 'hunting' sessions every week-end, to purge dem muslims, see what I mean?

why waste your time thinking about them

>Singles you get lynched
>Dubs you join the Klan
>Trips You become a Grand Wizard
>Quads Literally Hitler

I don't know. I mean, I have nothing to do right now. Rust got me bored and my aryan girldfriend is sleeping with my Aryan load in her pussy for us to get aryan children. We're trying to save Germany, but I think it's kind of a lost cause. Oh well. At least there's still Yea Forums.