The girl in this photo is an ethot and a racist. She said the 'n-word' on camera and tried to blame it on weed...

The girl in this photo is an ethot and a racist. She said the 'n-word' on camera and tried to blame it on weed. She also bullies people on tiktok.

Please check out the video below for more information on the situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=6BDKBO90MNs&t=81s

You should also consider letting her know how much of a bad person she is.

Attached: 44542220_279729252652317_1920211279952263815_n.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

we're not your personal little toy soldiers retard, take care of your own problems

>She said the 'n-word'

do you even know where you're at?
quit being such a nigger faggot and ask her forgiveness for your pathetic existence

Please at least watch the video. I'm not a retard.

Fuck you. You racist fuck. I thought you hated ethots but you're just racist.

>posts to Yea Forums crying for help because someone nobody gives a shit about said nigger on stream?

>being this unironically retarded

Quit crying snowflake. Quit being a jealous cuck nigger lover

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Jesus christ I watched the video. OP has to be trolling nobody can honestly think we'd care here.

more pics of her? im stroking

Her name is THICCBEEFCAKE69. She has twitter and instagram. Tell her off for being racist.

Fuck off nigger faggot.

STFU nigger

Nigger

OP is a fagot!

thanks. im gonna cum picturing me as her boyfriend and a bunch of niggers gangbanging her in front of me

B's not your personal army you stupid fuckwad....

nobody cares OP

Attached: 1384722661179.jpg (360x326, 71K)

Not your personal army, you fucking faggot ass nigger. Get the fuck out of here newfag.

Attached: IMG_1229.jpg (785x960, 96K)

My kinda woman. Good to know there's some sane white women left

N

based

This guy must be a gay Jewish nigger like Smolett.

Why the fuck would I care? If anything I hope the retard in the video gets hit by a truck.

Noone cares .. noone .. showing proof that someone received hickeys and then this fucking gremlin ranting. What is life right now

Attached: Capture.png (1654x1015, 1M)

I ain’t clicking that shit nigger.

I did.. an its retarded.

Attached: Capture3.png (611x991, 908K)

You fucking nigger no one cares

Attached: Capture2.png (616x1015, 852K)

yes, yes you are

Attached: 1384577377113.jpg (400x400, 22K)

what a disgusting kike

The fact that someone thought and said to himself IM GONNA CALL Yea Forums ON YOUUUUU and ThEyGunAHaCkYoU makes this 99x sadder

still smash tho

Nope. You most certainly are a retard.

THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THIGHS.

that's a lot of cellulite for somebody under 30.

Reported for personal army/raid request

Enjoy your ban

>an ethot and a racist. She said the 'n-word' on camera and tried to blame it on weed. She also bullies people

She sounds pretty cool tbh

OP Imma be real with you. The issue that you are concerned with is so minor that its laughable. Smoking weed while underage and fucking boys is her decision. Why do you give a shit ?

I understand it might come from your young age and look like a big deal but it aint.

>Thats why everyone calls you the thing ur upset about

>its fking dumb

>also not your personal army

Attached: 1547727632788.jpg (540x547, 22K)

Lol k omg this entire thread is 12 year olds

Wife material

None of you fucking kkk members knows how it is to live through the racism and white privilege as a black person. This is definitely not okay and she should be punished for it but you fucking assholes rather make fun and loathe in your white privilege rather than help destroy racism lel

Lol k this entire thread is 12 year old rocket league players

Shut up nigger

where are your mothers?

What he said

The moment you stop being black is the moment I'll stop being racist.

Did you get owned in silver tonight op? Lol it's so true, this guy was just bitchinb about it on A 3v3 on psn. Lol fag came here after I told him to go back to Yea Forums with his trap t r ipe

Umm, you must certainly are a retard.

Also, how dare you mock special needs individuals by using that term, while objecting to a nigger being called by their proper name.

STOP SAYING THE N-WORD YOU FUCKING RACIST PIECES OF SHIT IM SO DONE WITH Y'ALL

Found the nigger. You should be down on your hands and knees, every day, thanking white people for rescuing you from that African shithole of a continent.

Attached: 1550194216518.jpg (664x500, 61K)

We could call you "brown", but let's be honest, it means the same thing.

Pic related

Attached: 1546523695081.png (1366x673, 318K)

Fuck off nigger lover
Nypa
Sage and kys

Well said fellow nigger

Attached: 1533408901791.webm (720x1280, 1.83M)

I

IM GONNA SAY THE N WORD

Sounds like my type of girl.

Sounds like perfect Yea Forums material tbh

You better stop being black, you fucking black piece of shit. I'm so done with y'all.

no...

Attached: 1386117536814.jpg (290x384, 19K)

Attached: 719A13F2-13BF-4D50-9518-0A6AFF453D5A.jpg (266x189, 7K)

Take a load of this nigger loving cuck

Attached: 0D8D2927-6274-4DDD-B641-A154360AC434.jpg (544x400, 40K)

Shut up nigger

Attached: 1553189580220.jpg (717x929, 112K)

Attached: 74614BBD-4158-40A4-A73D-7D28626E4493.jpg (514x400, 45K)

Attached: 1394403234482.jpg (360x246, 17K)

I remember when Yea Forums was board where people could get shit done.
Now it's filled with Faggots and Nigger Lovers like you.
Fuck this, I'm going back to /pol/.

Who fucking cares nigger?

Is she single?
I think I'm in love.

So the fuk what. If you don't like it fuk you and don't watch her anything you stupid liberal triggered millennial. Who the fuk do you think YOU are?

Let’s talk about the important topic here, where are her nudes??

Attached: 1384994321122.png (783x808, 89K)

>ctrl+f
>"nudes"
>70th reply
Where the fuck are your priorities, Yea Forums?

Cool. How do I propose to her?

casual white person

Still wanna see that ass.

Sounds awesome op, thanks

>she said the n-word on camera
>Let her know how much of a bad person she is
Why aren't you on Reddit?

Amen user, I’m the one who asked for them lmao

stupid niggers

ive never met a nigger as retarded as you

Sorry, that was the weed talking

If you are on tiktok you deserve to be bullied

Attached: IMG_2482.jpg (626x610, 29K)

kek

>tiktok
whatre you fuckin 12

Just reported your gay ass video for hateful and abusive content just for fun, honestly. Try minding your own business and stop being such a spiteful cunt.