So Yea Forums I'm going on week number 2 of cheating on my gf with her mom. Lot's of pics...

So Yea Forums I'm going on week number 2 of cheating on my gf with her mom. Lot's of pics, I'll dump and answer any questions. Pic related her mom. Warning: Shes a fat mess.

Attached: 42.jpg (720x1280, 118K)

sounds hot. get to posting

how did this happen

Wheeelp share the story of how it happened and dump pictures.

Welcome back OP, been waiting on some video of GF's mom

Attached: dear-diary-today-op-was-not-a-faggot-stalin-meme.jpg (735x779, 122K)

Attached: 1.jpg (867x579, 92K)

Not OP but I feel like my brother's ex gf wanted/wants to fuck.
Not brave enough to do it because she's a fucking loud mouth and I wouldn't want to do that to my bro but jfc I want to slam her dumb ass.
Her instagram has some references to shit I joked about with her when she would talk to me and we both swiped right on tinder once but I pussied out because I know it wouldn't end well.

GF was in hospital for a week, and her mom pretty much through pussy at me, and well now it's two weeks later and we have been sneaking around the last week, since she got out

Attached: 2.jpg (869x580, 102K)

How is it compared to GF?

How did GF's chemo go?

I tried, I put some small GIFS up last night. Sorry, just really old laptop that can do like one thing at a time, and converting vids will take forever.

Attached: 3.jpg (874x582, 113K)

I'm terrified shes gonna tell my gf, her daughter, cuz shes crazy and I'm fucked either way, so why not keep fucking, plus I know this sounds crazy but her fat ass is such a good fuck.

Well, right now so much better, since GF has MS, yes I know I'm a piece of shit. So the sex with my gf sucks at the moment cuz shes in constant pain and also doing chemotherapy and not the most energetic, so I usually get on top and we go pretty slow. Her mom though, is super tight, like hurt my average sized cock tight, and her mouth is amazing. She fucks like an animal. Its probably some of the best if not the best sex I've ever had.

Aye Tone, you hear dat? I said “I guess you could call that a dick.”

Attached: 6280705A-63BD-4D11-9AC9-6FB1E34966C7.jpg (500x282, 20K)

What’s daughter look like?

Fine, thats not why she was in hospital though, shes been doing chemo for 2 or 3 months now. Hospital visit was scary but shes fine, shes home and doing good. Wen't to a job interview today actually, and I tried to fuck her mom, but her mom was still at work. My gf is a school now. Her mom is not free though.

oh nice, hopefully you're the same op as yesterday, wanna see more of her, share good op

Attached: 1.jpg (302x451, 28K)

"Hey Tone, Remember ya foist blowjob"

In all seriousness, good for you. Life is short. Enjoy it as much as you can. I’ve never heard an old timer say “I wish I didn’t fuck so much pussy.”

Yeah, I posted yesterday, but this laptop is a piece of shit and I get frustrated trying to do anything on it.

Attached: 6.jpg (960x720, 62K)

Attached: 7.jpg (1280x854, 212K)

Got pictures of your GF giving you head also?

GF

Attached: 2.jpg (425x637, 63K)

How long ago did they date? Honestly, just ask your bro if it's okay to get at her. I'm guessing you just want the pussy and not the relationship. If she's crazy, you and your bro can bond over how crazy she is. However if it's still a sore spot for your brother, then don't do it. Remember, Bros before hoes

No GF is not a dirty ho like her mom, best I got is pics she sends me, she don't let me take pics when we fuck.

Attached: 3.png (426x639, 582K)

Got any pics of her also?

Aye Tone. Those are some nice brown titties. I bet part of the fun is the sneaking around. I cheated with a stripper. So I kind of get it.

Attached: 4.jpg (319x479, 38K)

mom

Attached: 8.jpg (1059x720, 69K)

Nvm

Her moms tits look good in a bra.

Fuck yea, more? Interested to say the least.

is the mom divorced or what

Mom

Attached: 9.jpg (1080x608, 38K)

we need to see moar of her mom

She left her husband 2 years ago, he was abusive and a meth head or something.

Dick in ass? Or dick in anything other than mouth rather?

this

First, you're a piece of shit. Remember this.
Second, fuck the mom and then break it off with this family altogether before you ruin them too much.
Think about this the other way around, if you were in the hospital, would you find it okay for your gf to get fucked by your dad in your place since you can't satisfy her sexually. Everyone has their needs, but there's a point where you have to draw a line.

I'm dating someone rn as well so that is probably a bigger issue tbh.
Now that I think about it I've never had someone so blatantly want my dick before.

i mean if you're gona cheat you might as well go hard as fuck, right?
what better way to go hard as fuck cheating on someone than with their own fucking mother
like god damn that's some biblical level betrayal right there
good work op

Attached: 10.jpg (919x720, 72K)

Attached: 19.jpg (3263x2175, 788K)

No, I'm happier fucking her mom.

Attached: 12.jpg (960x720, 67K)

Moms tits. I blame her mom.

Attached: 13.jpg (960x720, 63K)

Get the fuck out of here white knight

Thank you, you get GF tits.

Attached: 5.jpg (318x476, 26K)

Attached: 6.jpg (320x479, 41K)

Attached: 7.jpg (903x1355, 319K)

She let you cum inside?

If your GF dies would you keep slamming the mom?

Yeah, but she likes to swallow so half in her mouth, half inside her.

Attached: 14.jpg (720x1080, 171K)

Now we're talking, please keep it going sir.

Potato Pic

Shit, probably not. I can't stand mom, I just want to fuck her. Shes extremely dumb. My gf is educated and so am I. Mom doesnt know anything.

You should fuck her mom then fuck your gf with the same dirty dick.

Attached: 15.jpg (3028x2018, 829K)

so in your experience which one fucked you best ?

Attached: 16.jpg (3264x2176, 783K)

Keeping it in the family right?

Sorry, I know. GF has a shitty phone.

Attached: 8.jpg (294x442, 36K)

No, her mom has a strong pussy smell. Not bad, smells like pussy just strong. Gf will for sure smell it on me.

Attached: 17.jpg (3203x2135, 861K)

>Fuck her Dad and post pics.

Attached: thW69AQT03.jpg (474x355, 18K)

Anymore like this? If so continue please?

Mom fucks best, my gf can't really fuck right now. Since shes on chemo. She is good too though, but mom is nastier, have more fun with her.

Its safer that way?

Attached: 18.jpg (2173x3259, 734K)

No, but here is her mom in all her nasty glory.

Attached: 20.jpg (1927x2890, 460K)

She's hot as fuck jfc. Stomach is kind of nasty but god damn

No, man shes gross. I'm disgusted by myself not for fucking my gf's mom, but for fucking her nasty ass.

Okay, GF is heading home from school, so I gotta go. I'll probably post again tomorrow. Hopefully with more pics of mom.

you should upload all of this to Mega. Atleast start one that way we can follow it and you can continue to add to.

Fuck off Galahad

you should do a threesome with your gf and her mom

Just want more of that body. love it, hate it, wanna put my dick in it don't know why. Please more.

Normally, I would agree with you; however, OP's posting pics as proof. And, why the fuck not. So, why don't you go eat some shit, Sir Fag-a-lot.

OP, this pic is for you.

Attached: 1505192436132.jpg (1120x1160, 200K)

where are the pics ?

This thread was a few days ago. Anons went crazy over it and that OP got to fuck his gf mom while she was at the hospital is fucked up as is but the mom and the daughter are both hambeasts.

>inb4 at least OP is getting laid unlike you

You are either OP bumping his own thread or you have shit taste in women. I am going with the second choice.