Cis-Women are nothing more than baby factory nasty thots. Trans-women are natural, sophisticated, true female beauties...

Cis-Women are nothing more than baby factory nasty thots. Trans-women are natural, sophisticated, true female beauties. Change my mind.

Attached: 1_DCwTYOLMqyxCc0C0k9XENQ.jpg (386x396, 29K)

More and move every day I agree with you.

Is this the mentally ill thread?

The bluepill is slowly working.

>Cis-Women are nothing more than baby factory nasty thots
Trans-what-ever = mental ill

That bait, though

So trans "women" are nothing more than mentally ill cum dumpsters?

The only thing trans women are better at than cis women is actually killing themselves.

Yes it is, and it tastes great.

>be american woman
>don't shave legs
>says shaving pubic hair is offensive
>anal is rape
>won't wear makeup because of "toxic beauty standards"
>thinks their pussy is gold
>thinks they are too good for you
>are manipulative and horrible
>will do the worst things imaginable emotionally
>never kill themselves because they think they are superior

>be trans woman
>shave legs
>anal all the time
>works twice as hard with make-up
>actually TRIES to be a woman
>no periods
>no pregnancy
>are desperate for attention
>are self-aware enough to kill themselves before they become too old to be attractive

You got my vote.

Now you understand perfectly where I'm coming from.

sadly we now have the worst combination of this

linetrap opened the door and every fag thought they could be a beautiful woman. tumblr told them all they had to do was think they were a woman. now we have plague of dudes or chicks who want you to call them by the wrong pronoun and maybe they took a hormone once in their life. no change in grooming or clothing but they want to be called "she"

that's when feminism created the frankenstein that threatened to destroy it, which is why TERFs exist

Attached: 20190411_212652.jpg (1080x1041, 261K)

Shut the fuck up

how many women do you know who work this hard to be beautiful?

and in the past few years, how many trannies put any effort at all?

the trap is a lie.

Attached: baileyjay-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 187K)

attempt #1 ever.
i would argue that not all naturally-born females are nasty. many if not most are just as sophisticated and by biological standards, more truly female than their transgendered counterparts. transgender females have the same capacity to be either nasty or sophisticated, and for as many as I've seen in my life, I would say that neither category of those born women or those converted into women are more nasty or sophisticated. there are examples of each in each camp. the argument for who is more truly female is more difficult. the argument hinges on what qualifies a person as female. If we're speaking on physiological traits, then it goes to naturally born women. just because a person can benefit from the medical expertise of another person in changing their appearance and physiology, doesn't automatically make them "better at being female". it just means that the doctors did a damn good job. if, however, we're talking about traits that more actually define what a woman is as a person, then we begin exploring gender identity characteristics such as femininity or masculinity, in which case I believe femininity takes the upper hand. and in this day and age, it's a dangerous game to suggest that women are defined by their femininity. it is, I believe, a more common trend in transgender females that they appear more feminine and tend to accentuate those characteristics. so, in that sense it doesn't necessarily make them more truly female by being more feminine because more and more males these days are embracing their femininity and more and more females are embracing masculinity. therefore, transgender females embody something entirely different than naturally born females. therefore, I believe the central point of your argument is incomplete and it is likely not possible to change your mind until you reframe the proposal into something more logical and less polarized. good luck to you and to the expansion of your worldview.

The hell is a TERF?

This. This just proves more that men are better than women in all aspects of life, including being women. It's amazing.

Found the triggered cis-woman thot. Go put on a pad, cunt. lol

trans- exclusionary radical feminists

Attached: 1551663081424.jpg (360x640, 65K)

Disgusting. Then people wonder why men turn bi or gay every day.

“Give up on wanting a wife and children user, those thots will never love you. Don’t you want a QT trap gf instead? Don’t think about the fact that in 20 years you’ll be fucking a middle aged man in a wig uwu.”

Attached: 9F85CD29-82D2-4CE2-92D6-D9C5784822C5.jpg (462x462, 38K)

That's a trans female

Attached: 1554519945841.jpg (377x241, 22K)

Lmao my dude look at the surgical scars on its “vagina”

> Trans-women are natural

Yet their entire body and voice are the result of surgical tools and medicine. You're an absolute retard. Do society a favor and kill yourself. Take the mental monsters with you.

Dumbass thought that was a Cis-Woman. Definitely a virgin.

Attached: 1552092497515.jpg (576x768, 170K)

This thread needs to be nuked.

Yes.