Racist

Racist

Attached: 60BOmar.jpg (1200x1500, 1.06M)

nah, you're just a lil dick faggot

Attached: 1429110805786.gif (240x180, 1.37M)

She looks like a slave from pirates of the Caribbean

yeah, they let slaves wear nice clothes and jewelry

I'm not Racist.

Nigger

i wanna fuck her arms and legs

Wow Muslims and jews hate each other gee I can't imagine why

I just so happen to hate honkies.

i would racist her so hard

is there anything worse then being both black and a muslim

Also a dipshit

Attached: GOP.jpg (925x1024, 303K)

while she's
>talkingggggggg....in her accent :) :|

Have any of you actually ever met a Somalian? The fact that this disgusting whore got elected speaks for the state of the Democrats in the 21st century.

Our girl

Somali ass is primo

only white people can be racist

Being black, muslim, and female

that makes her the face of the democratic party. The less-American, the better

It also has the highest rate of diseases out of all Africans. She married her own brother to get him a green card and then he got deported for being a typical Somalian. They're all 3rd generation inbred.

>Militant Muslim that hates Jews, Hindus & Buddhists
>Has openly supported child marriage & cutting off womens clits
>Belives terrorism is justified if perpetrated in the name of Islam
>Beloved & supported by feminists, far leftists

Holy shit, Democrats are insane. And I thought global warming denier Repubs were nuts...Dems got them beat for lunacy now.

I hadn't heard that. Those far left (and even far rights) are indeed crazy! Now I have to go researching

You just described every single Somalian in history ever. The fact that the churches and state of Minnesota flooded us with Somalian "refugees" is testament to the mental state of Democrats. They are the most destructive and backwards culture on Earth, and they always have been, yet we're gonna ignore that and give them free housing and cars for life.

she's just antisemitic.

Yep. Damned entitled refugee. Your country is a shithole; we do not want to be like you. How is she able to even get elected? No vote for refugees. Crisis over, go home.

Attached: allah.jpg (320x300, 16K)

She's not wrong; Israel can go fuck itself.

I'm fine with Jewish people but Israel itself only exists because people in America get hard thinking about the book of Revelations.

Yup