My sister sent me this picture. What did she mean by this?

My sister sent me this picture. What did she mean by this?

Attached: 325.jpg (432x768, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/beautiesbedroom/status/1116422863840403456?s=21
youtube.com/watch?v=YrsFgxo3BaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she wants you to send a d pic back

She wants your dick bro straight up. Shove your fingers in her cunt. Post results

I'm pretty sure she wants you to cum on her face.

it means to kill yourself you faggot

Attached: 383283820205441027.png (112x112, 31K)

shes thirsty for bbc

Attached: Tiffany Mynx.gif (144x216, 327K)

Your sister is a basic Thot.

Fuck outta here

She's a teenager fucking around on Snapchat. Are you so fucking desperate that you are reading into nothing with your SISTER?! neck yourself there's no hope

More here...

twitter.com/beautiesbedroom/status/1116422863840403456?s=21

Attached: 2BCFC7F8-977F-4584-A873-A63850A1194C.jpg (1416x1906, 500K)

She meant something like "I'm a kid trying to be silly and I've never thought about your dick I'm my entire life now kill yourself."

lol this fucking virgin here is trying to have morals. GTFO

this fucker too

That's the thing I don't have to TRY to have morals. Do some jumping jacks, go outside and then enlist in a branch of the military so you can die a noble death

/thread

That's not your sister.

First off, how old? Don't exactly want the FBI coming to my door.

Attached: 1554346992529.jpg (480x360, 16K)

She wants you to silently cum in her face while she sleeps

lol pretending not to sin in a world of sinners. thou should be ashamed of thou self

she probably sent this shit to all of her fucking streaks. siblings don’t naturally want to fuck each other. fucking faggot go get a girlfriend.

650--- 834 2136

650......834 2136

It's not even about morals. It's pathetic that a dude can be so pussy starved that he starts looking for hints from his underage sister. Like, there's no hope for this boy.

posted 9 months ago on reddit. c'mon. easy google search.

if you're actually reading into this deep enough to consider something sexual its time to kys. Theres no hope for you faggot. Are you seriously so much of an introverted faggot that you don't realise this is standard fucking procedure for young teens when they get snapchat. The fact you screenshotted it and put it on /b just shows how low you'll go because you know full well the comments that will be made about YOUR SISTER
honestly just fucking kill yourself

Attached: brainlet.jpg (200x180, 11K)

im not arguing with you about the facts, im simply pointing out that you find the need to try and "save" this one from doing something that you gully well know has been the persons emediate thought, why else would they have bothered posting it here seeking the attetion they couldnt get elsewhere

that bitch got pink eye

more
lil twat seems cute

she isnt your sis, nice effort for soliciting pedo comments

she should try this

Attached: 1555031662608.gif (320x180, 1.04M)

Jeez what happened to you b? Where are the rape and kill her jokes ? Where's the cum on her face jokes ? Nothing ? Just people telling OP he's a degenerate? You people are on Yea Forums...pot meet kettle

>My sister sent me this picture
reverse image search says otherwise

Maybe his sister sent him a picture of some random girl off the internet and we're the stupid ones here /s

nowadays just faggots, moralfags and fucking normalfags here

at least some trys

Rape jokes and cum on her face is old and boring replies. Much more satisfying to remind OP what a degenerate fag he is.

It's not about making the same jokes it's about taking what's old and making something fresh out of it . You all are changing the recipe. Stop acting like normies and bring out your inner faggot

what the hell is this

Fpbp

Post result when you send dick pic, my digits demands it

/thread

My dick!!!

World's Largest Gummy Worm Candy Challenge
on YT

Link?

jews

its just a silly pic retar

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (275x220, 1.85M)

Fuck off Galahad

Go give her headpats, chin and belly scritches, then have her lay on your lap and generally chill with her like that. comfy/10

No she didn't

youtube.com/watch?v=YrsFgxo3BaI

Manipulate it and brutaly fuck her, you only live ones faggot, & fuk all moralfags

shea's ready for you to suck her tongue.

Your sis needs to go to a doc user, looks like an eye infection.

If thats actually your sister ive literally talked to her online because she has a facebook page where she posts these pics (with time stamps and proof). She should almost be 18 by now

be honest you fucking dumb trolls

youre waiting for cheesey pizza

youre only PRETENDING to whiteknight

the spirit of b is ztill there...zomewhere...

>youre waiting for cheesey pizza

somehow true

You are the one looking for hints. He just asked what she meant and you expect him to think something sexual. Projecting much?

your post number is trash buddy

She wants to call your attention. You are a role model for her and she wants to be noticed by you. Pretty wholesome child stuff.

Dude that looks just like my little brothers girlfriend

That she's just as much as a whore as her mom.

you're mean
she's a nice little cute cunt

You're right on both counts.