If you have some 90 gigs to spare, download the first link especially. If you care about this world at all

file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
archive.org/download/wlinsurance/wlinsurance_archive.torrent
archive.org/download/wlinsurance
web.archive.org/web/20100901195032/http://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256

If you have some 90 gigs to spare, download the first link especially. If you care about this world at all.
Further reading:
steemit.com/wikileaks/@ausbitbank/how-to-download-the-wikileaks-archives-insurance-files-email-leaks-for-safe-keeping

Attached: 1555027273848.jpg (1280x720, 315K)

bump

bump

bump

Thanks frens. Download using a proxy or VPN if you have it. Delete some tv shows or whatever if you have to, you can always redownload those. Only 5 new peers as when this got posted so download it right fucking now.

Attached: .jpg (400x269, 27K)

bump

bump

Why do I need a vpn? What's in it?

cp

This is taking forever

Attached: forever.png (415x162, 19K)

based zoomer

What's in it?

These are the wikileaks insurance files, to be opened should Assange be extradited and/or killed.

"In case of emergency" , the contents of these archives are currently unknown. Many people are working on unlocking these files, they are bound to contain some juicy stuff ;)

(note: the 2010 insurance file has already been opened because Grauniad journos and/or Daniel Domscheit-Berg were careless or got spooked but the rest has yet to be opened)

Attached: 1555028147167.jpg (800x533, 66K)

Bump.

Attached: truth hate.jpg (297x320, 20K)

Are these encrypted or what?
Also, bump. I'm interested in what could be in these files, if anyone's got any idea, please tell me.

probably something pretty important especially considering one's date corresponds the 2016 trump campaign narrative about wiki leaks and the clinton server controversy

bump

bump

bump

>If you care about this world at all.

kek

Bump

I for one don't care about the world at all AND don't wanna waste my night downloading garbage files, can I just wait for you idiots to decrypt it?

For anyone asking what this, is it's just some encrypted files that's being distributed. Could be junk or could be something really cool when the key is published. Either way I don't want it and if it is the latter I'll just wait until someone else deals with it.

whats the point in having a shit tone of encrypted files.

This is gonna be full of viruses and nothing else. You all are tucking stupid.

ensures the data is not manipulated/corrupted like blockchain

It's not all good

If the files are illegal it avoids matching in some signature database. This gives time to distribute it for redundancy. When the time comes the key gets published or attempt to extort whoever would be hurt by it.

bump

Wikileaks posts the key.
Suddenly everyone who downloaded the files is in possession of 90 gigs of cp.
Epic troll

The first opened insurance was the full diplomatic cables leak:
>The Iraq War documents leak is the disclosure to WikiLeaks of 391,832[1] United States Army field reports, also called the Iraq War Logs, of the Iraq War from 2004 to 2009 and published on the Internet on 22 October 2010.[2][3][4] The files record 66,081 civilian deaths out of 109,000 recorded deaths.[3][4][5][6][7] The leak resulted in the Iraq Body Count project adding 15,000 civilian deaths to their count, bringing their total to over 150,000, with roughly 80% of those civilians.[8] It is the biggest leak in the military history of the United States,[2][9] surpassing the Afghan War documents leak of 25 July 2010.
Which were published after the Guardian published the keys "accidentally" or actually accidentally:
>"Guardian investigations editor, David Leigh, recklessly, and without gaining our approval, knowingly disclosed the decryption passwords in a book published by the Guardian. Leigh states the book was rushed forward to be written in three weeks—the rights were then sold to Hollywood."
The recent files are much bigger, at least judging from the filesizes.

More underage cunny for me B)

bump

what is the key

probably find out when he gets extradited

Attached: 155451668287.jpg (962x962, 174K)

Attached: 1540129883889.jpg (1024x1007, 72K)