What do you think about Julian Assange getting arrested today?

What do you think about Julian Assange getting arrested today?

Attached: B263C54B-4694-4669-A424-5DFCFFAF7C07.png (621x427, 365K)

I don't even know him

i cried

Why

cause he cute

Cor bloimey 'is loisense must've expoired

Who cares? I'm more concerned about the fate of his cat. Assange is a narcissistic attention seeker and little else. Fuck him...

He looks like Letterman

so when anonymous will fuck ecuador servers? Wait they use rocks and sticks to live

the last old fag has fallen

At first I thought this picture was a joke this morning.

It was going to happen eventually.I'm more puzzled by the magazine he's holding. Is it a clue to something, maybe?

He has basically been living in jail trapped inside that embassy .

I was with him in the beginning but he has been posting shit with names and that puts our people in danger so now I'm not do sure.

Hope he doesn't get too harsh of a punishment but I bet they want to make an example of him.

Looks like the cop is struggling not to laugh.

Trump should pardon him.

Attached: Trump7.jpg (400x267, 14K)

distraction from the fact the 4th riech will never let England go.

Attached: 1536437658467.jpg (640x283, 15K)

Saddened.

t.ciaagent

There has not been a single death attributed to whistleblowers in the history of the United States. The "he put lives at risk" line is literal fake news. They cannot even name a specific leak that put lives in danger, because they know people would go over it with a fine tooth comb and find no information that could endanger soldier's lives. It's fake news. Assange telling everyone that you drone strike journalist isn't going to get anyone killed, it just makes you look bad.

Nobody gave two fucks about Assange in the seven years of his self-inflicted isolation, but now he's sudden the champion of free speech. Dimbulb protesters will be working all night making what they think are clever signs so they can feel important as they march around like fools.

suddenly not sudden

A man of convictions who will sell them out immediately to not get convicted.

At least he went kicking and screaming.

t. devil worshipper

he was the most important man in the world in 2011 then you all forgot because you have the memory of a gold fish. it's good that people remembered eventually. the news will bring more traffic to wikileaks.

I'm from Ecuador.

Can confirm.

Found the guy nobody wants to sit next to at the cocktail party.

I'm hoping he releases the keys to the insurance package and the world implodes

Attached: 1873897 - Elyse_Willems Funhaus.jpg (800x1200, 494K)

cocktail party? lol fag

what book is he holding and how the fuck did he turn into a wizard again? (didnt pamela anderson make sum fuk with him not too long ago?)

Gore Vidal’s History of the National Security State

Oh,please. He leaked reams of info, but nothing really impaired Washington on any meaningful level. Name one blockbuster leak that profoundly changed anything. He had tiny tidbits of mostly innocuous information. Please don't try to tell me he's the reason Clinton lost.

I hope they execute him.
He's a threat to democracy, trump is elected because of this scumbag.

He leaked the fact that Chelsea Manning is actually a man through the clue of his last name, 'Man'ning

Attached: 1551799411206.jpg (1125x707, 61K)

and the other ~1/2 of the population?

Apparently he helped Manning crack a password on a US Government secret computer. That's not "newspaper publishing". I'm all for a Free Press, but not breaking into computers. He gets prison for that.

what he should get prison for is dressing like a bond villain

what he shouldn't get prison for is fucking pamela anderson

guy was a faggot jew nigger anyway

still, having a sealed indictment for years to extradite a foreign national for *that* is clearly retaliatory, not something that would be prosecuted had he not pissed off powerful people

oh well, next update in 2-3 years when the extradition appeals are done.

Anyone with information proving a majority of their nation's population is being deceived by its government should have the right to expose that information to fellow patriots without consequence (provided it doesn't immediately compromise an active military operation.) Ex. Leaking info while Robert J. O'Neill is approaching BL.

Julio Estrange is in court now!!

Attached: 1520981956410.png (600x337, 298K)

you're on Yea Forums retardo.

What's this guy's name again?

guilermo del torro

For that he gets hepatitis.

The [government] part was implied.

I disagree with them though, if the "hacker" had knowledge of something as important as the persistent monitoring and recording of all citizen's communications.

Trump is shitting his pants right now because he knows he might make plea in spilling the beans on Trump and Russia for a lighter sentence.

A Rapist is a Rapist is a Rapist.

Deserved it for being a coward.

factually accurate

This.

This

lol. TDS. Assange has repeatedly offered to provide proof that there was no russian involvement in the hack or leaks.

Attached: putin-trump-helsinki-meeting-funny-reactions-22-5b4f274dc57f2__700.jpg (700x694, 138K)

elyse no

wait, so is he supposed to be hanged for assisting "hacking"? Or for allegations of "rape" - wasn't the supposed rape him not wearing a condom or some retarded shit?

Dont care
Never did
>humanity is worthless

yeah.... but the mueller report found no collusion with Trump or his campaign, with russia... right?

I cant wait until he gets a second term and becomes a complete sictator, y'all faggots will feel like a bunch of retards for doubting the power of money and media.

did he really smear poop on the walls?

Attached: julian.png (975x660, 102K)

Did you see just how homeless he looked. I mean probably...

Don't you know already? Everything that happens right now is either caused by Donald Trump OR is part of their Russian conspiracy. And I thought flat earthers were dumb.

like I said, TDS