Reminder that galaxies are bacteria, the solar system is an atom and the planet earth is not a stone...

reminder that galaxies are bacteria, the solar system is an atom and the planet earth is not a stone, she's a monocell living being, also reminder that the universe doesn't exist at all since everything is a fractal of infinite alive matter like galaxies, which live in another blue planet that from our point of view is giant but it's just another small subatomic particle, and a living being at the same time, just existing in an infinite flow of life, the fact that reality itself is a flow of alive subatomic particles also proves that time doesn't exist, it's just a concept related to gravity and conscience, all of this implies that god isn't real, wikipedia needs to be rewritten from scratch and probably most of people are wasting their lives

Attached: anime-girl-hoodie-hd-female-wallpaper.png (1236x1440, 1.31M)

Shut up faggot nobody gives a shit

bald terror corps does

Bump

Bump

Bump

Gee thanks for confusing anons on here and indoctrinating them with your wild imaginary bullshit.

Attached: 1544305720714.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Attached: 1554502023919.jpg (1051x1051, 65K)

this is objectively false. come back to me when you research flat earth and then we will have a discussion.

I too, have taken many drugs. The difference between us is that I don't believe my drug-fueled day dreams are real.

Attached: uh oh.jpg (1125x927, 141K)

i wish everything else was flat too

Although that could be a possibility. It is highly unlikely, it is more probable that our universe simply keeps stretching the fabric of reality who refuses to rip. And saying we are meaningless because of our size, shows that you have strong believes in collective ideologies. We are small, we are few, but we are individuals and... well to put it simply and quoting Kant we are "The thing as it is". Also, no one is wasting their life, mankind has a goal, TO ACHIEVE IMMORTALITY AND KNOWLEDGE! It is our duty, and we are all contributing to such a future. And a final also, suggesting to re-write the history of human knowledge shows a level of arrogance that's even above mine, I yearn for the day I read about the glorious Human Empire, where we can conquer new worlds and become once again, glorious gods.

(Pic somewhat translates the feelings I tried to describe by text, but as they say. A picture is worth a thousand words.)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1389x1080, 465K)

Attached: image-1.jpg (726x590, 147K)

Stop projecting. You're mad your life hasn't amounted to anything and you did acid a few times.

If you could even fathom quantum physics you could easily understand perfect duality and God's true nature. Open your consciousness some. Try imagining a light on and off at the same time. Good luck timefag.

Although that could be a possibility. It is highly unlikely, it is more probable that our universe simply keeps stretching the fabric of reality who refuses to rip. And saying we are meaningless because of our size, shows that you have strong believes in collective ideologies. We are small, we are few, but we are individuals and... well to put it simply and quoting Kant we are "The thing as it is". Also, no one is wasting their life, mankind has a goal, TO ACHIEVE IMMORTALITY AND KNOWLEDGE! It is our duty, and we are all contributing to such a future. And a final also, suggesting to re-write the history of human knowledge shows a level of arrogance that's even above mine, I yearn for the day I read about the glorious Human Empire, where we can conquer new worlds and become once again, glorious gods.

(Pic somewhat translates the feelings I tried to describe by text, but as they say. A picture is worth a thousand words.)

Attached: 1555010773808.png (745x748, 882K)

Get your fucking philosophy out of here,
go suck a cock, you have nothing glorious to brag about.

philosophers: "1+1 doesnt always have to be 2"
scientists: "1 apple plus an apple give me 2 apples"
philosophers: "but whats does unity really mean?" "What does infinite apples plus infinite apples give you Mr. Scientist hmm?"

The elegant parallel between galaxies and bacteria stops working at a certain size. That's why our nano tech has slowed down in the recent decades.Classical physics begin deviating at the molecular level.

It's cute stoner science and it's fun to shoot the shit with your friends after a few bong rips, but outside of that it's nonsense.

Shit's easy, Schrodinge's photon. Beepzipo.
One Physics Doctorate, please.

what if i told you that i can reduce quantum physics to a religion

Oh ho so deep and edgy ughh

Attached: 1553932183422.jpg (500x376, 66K)

Anateur. I can reduce everything and anything to a religion. Check this shit out.
You know that black hole 6.5 billion times of our sun? God made it.

>God made it
the matter around makes it. it's a null point of gravity just a mathematical point where the gravity stacks because the matter around

there's a black hole in the middle of your heart right now as well as inside every tennis ball for example

Complete conjecture. You call yourself a stem student procrastinating his finals all-nighter?

ur mom is a whore

Attached: d29887bf3fa67b8804eea1588675e142d2524770eefda536f2470ea6fa096f25.png (600x665, 470K)

still a whore

Bump