I was in class, and I had my dab vape in my pocket...

I was in class, and I had my dab vape in my pocket, when I sat in my chair the wrong way it started firing but when I realized this it was too late. The smell permeated the room, and the substitute called the school officer. I confessed without resistance, and complied with the demands they gave me, and as a result I have a case with one charge being possession of a controlled substance Marijuana, and the other being use or possession of Drug Paraphernalia. What should I say/ do when I go to court and talk with the prosecutor, i'm aware that if i plead guilty than i have no leeway but the process will be quick, but if I plead not guilty I have a chance to talk with the prosecutor and hopefully make some type of deal. What should I do Reddit? Should I plead guilty or not guilty, and if not guilty what should I say to the prosecutor to help my case?

Attached: 1234.jpg (867x745, 104K)

don't smoke weed faggot

faggot

meant anons asked legal advice aswell

What state is this ?

Do you even know where you are faggot

Step 1: Dont be a faggot.
Step 2: Do they have proof? If not deny everything. If yes admit it, theres no bargaining over such a petty crime.

Fuck of edgefag you're poor social skills are showing.

wait what i dont get this post is it a joke or was op just copy and pasting it around reddit then tried here, is he going to screenshot his post and send it to reddit. either way op is a faggot

Plead guilty tell the judge your sorry probably do 16 na classes and 24 hrs of community service. When you're 18 it will disappear from record.

Shouldn’t have had it on faggot

Bitch I'll show you poor social skills btw this isn't reddit

1. Get a lawyer. It'll be the best thousand bucks you ever spend.
2. MODS

Wtf is 2 for you cunt?

Just offer to blow the prosecutor. That always works. Just do it discreetly (the offering part, i meant; the blowing should probably be discreet too)

You are fucked kiddo. You are going to fuckin prison to have your asshole resized by tyrone and the boys.

Attached: lou-rawls-273683-1-402.jpg (300x300, 11K)

you are done. you admitted the guilt already, and its on record. what you should of done is toss the device, even if people would see and then say NOTHING to the cop. absolutely NOTHING

1. get the prosecutor's dog's nudes
2. jerk off to them
3. jerk off the prosecutor
4. jerk off the dog
5. eat all the cum
6. ???
7. success

OP, you white or black? This makes a difference.

nice bait

I wouldn't acknowledge you're existence if ran into pal . Have a nice day.

>you're
kek

>poor social skills
kek, you must be lost

utah

Pasta showing

Anyway that's a lie because was/oil is a controlled substance since it's manufactured.. so strike one.

Next you would have a hearing and the judge would give you your options dipshit, if it's your first alleged offence and your record is clean for the most part he will most likely offer to drop possession charge in exchange for taking classes that will drop the paraphernalia charge you'll pay $500-1000 for the classes, with other criminals and they'll send over the paperwork to court.. clean public record

Wax*

>c
I dont even have a court date yet and should i get an appointed attorney or no

i am 18

i posted on legal advice and here

well fuck off back to legal advice then

If you signed a confession you're fucked and that's that. However theres chance of you beating this and it getting dropped if you're a minor and you get a diversion or something. If you confessed and it was recorded in some way and there are multiple confirmed and reliable witnesses, I dont even think the best lawyer could've saved you. Unless the police fucked up on a procedure then you might be able to get out on it, like not being read your rights and that seems like the only way you could based on the story.

My advice was would be to get a real lawyer or some shit and get him to bargain with the prosecutor or who ever they need to buddy up to to get your charges/sentence lowered

>In class

This nigger is underaged, off you go little fella.