Had a massive argument with my girlfriend last week, we decided to ‘take a break’ to think things over

had a massive argument with my girlfriend last week, we decided to ‘take a break’ to think things over...

since then we have decided to get back together, we’d been together over 3 years and we didn’t want to throw that all away

I’ve just found out during out very brief ‘break’ she spent the night at her ex’s and slept in his bed, she claims nothing sexual happened

what do I do?

pic related, that’s my gf

Attached: 7A243F3F-C74F-4065-8C2B-A45F5788602E.jpg (1536x2048, 740K)

>our, not out.

More pics so we can help you get to the bottom of this

She fucked him you dumb ass.

Lose the slut or suffer her slut ways ruining your life...

Bro don't be dumb why tf you think she went over there in the first place. She can deny and deny all she wants but if y'all been together 3 years and she went back to him then every time you guys have a hard ship in your relationship she's gone keep going back to him and get railed out. Toss the bitch to the side you'll find a more loyal one

>asking for advice on Yea Forums
Also you're full of shit.

Attached: 47372727r8.jpg (478x523, 11K)

She fucked him dude, so fuck her, have a good time, ask her to do all those things you've been wanting to try, then leave her, find a better girl, and be happy.
She wants to get used like a slut with no regards to what those three years meant, then use her.

>ruining your life
Not likely. Yea Forums is full of cucks. Thus might save his marriage.

Ditch the bitch

No way in Hell she didnt fuck him. Matter of fact she probably fucked him through out your 3 years. Why else would she even remember a guy from 3 years back?

This thread is full of people talking...more pics of the bitch?

>during out very brief ‘break’ she spent the night at her ex’s and slept in his bed, she claims nothing sexual happened

wrong

the first thing you need to know about people who cheat is that people who cheat lie about it and deny it. in women this begins with all out denial and evolves in to blaming the man to the point where it becomes "he raped me by taking advantage while I was emotionally vulnerable" and encouraging you to side with her so you can feel like a couple and get your anger out by beating him up

just skip straight throug the garbage and call him up and tell him she told you that he raped her and he will tell you it was consensual and deny that it was rape and then you can know already, as everyone else does, that she fucked him

OP ditch her, she's lying.

With that fucking fine ass you still think he didn't fucked her? You poor fella....

Suck her exes dick, and be a cuck, or don't ever think about her again and get rid of her.

More time you waste contemplating the values of life of having the beautiful girlfriend that she is the more time you are wasting finding a much better girl with better values.
Or even a dude since you might be gay.

Do this

Look at it this way, if she didn't want to throw what you both had away over a silly argument, why did she run straight into not only the arms of but also the the bed of her ex?

It matters not whether anything sexual happened, there is clearly some form of connection luring her back there after over 3 years that you could not remove.

Take control of your own autonomy and know that you deserve more than someone who always had a plan B. And hell, if after you walk away she spends a year virtually as a nun begging you to take her back that's the point at which to consider forgiveness, when she has shown penance.

also lmfao imagine being this much of a seriousposting faggot amirite this is fake and gay nobody on here has a gf

She could be telling the truth. But also could not be.

Likely she realized in his arms it didn't feel as familiar with him as with you. Maybe she had fantasies to "fuck another" and then ultimately realized reality is different as fantasy. And had the insight she actually loves you.

Eitherway, her experience made her come back. And not run away. She wants to be with you. There lies the problem: she might lie to get back what she misses and loves and has realized she loves. But she might also be truthful.

Eitherway, there is a breach of trust; You can however talk about this. Explain her you feel it's difficult to trust her but also love her.

You can decide to give it a chance, and work together to overcomet his. And realize both this episode will sometimes still come up out of insecurity or "weapon" in an argument. You should avoid this and be aware and remind yourself of your ultimate love for eachother.

I'd give her a chance to prove her love and decidation. She might be reminded why she wanted to try another (and not go through with it or have a shitty experience) or now feel she has chosen fully for you and never stray again.

it's a risk to take. You got a chance to delay the pain or remove the pain and be with her. If you think she's special, it's worth the risk. Else you'll miss her in a efw decades to come and maybe see her have children, marry and when she divorces because "it is not the same", you will have witnessed your life with her from a distance. And maybe get back laid with her in your 40s for "good ol times".

These guys are all right.

Honestly have no idea how you could believe she slept in her ex’s bed and DIDN’T have sex with him. The fact that she confessed to sleeping in his bed in the first place is just plain fucking stupid. She would’ve had better luck lying to you and you’d be none the wiser.

Obviously if she didn’t feel the relationship was worth throwing away, she wouldn’t have ran to an ex. And as someone else mentioned, someone she dated more than three years ago.

Just fucking leave the bitch in the dust.

Lol, you are fucking pathetic. I would just find a much better hard working girl. The more time you waste into playing some sluts mind that isn't even probably telling the truth is fucking pathetic.

Ruin her ass and post her nudes on b/ and let user make her famous

all these niggas talkin philosophy and I'm just sittin here waiting for the noods

Women are hardwired to care more about emotional intimacy than actual sex.

It would actually be better for you if she'd booty called him, fucked him in his car and then left. That would just be a quick fuck and you should still dump the bitch but at least you'd know she probably cared about you more than him.

If she went to her ex and slept in his bed without even fucking then she's still got feelings for him and that's what she was looking to satisfy. That's definitely worse as far as your relationship is concerned.

Leave the worthless bitch and move on with your life.

contact her ex and tell him that she was talking shit about his dick size and try act like you alreay know, best bet he will start boasting or talking bout fucking her. hes the only way your gonna get the truth

>Beta cuck detected

This is fucking bullshit. If she REALLY had this amazing epiphany or realization, she would come 110% clean and say EVERYTHING that she felt. It was a “break”, not an official breakup where both parties are under the impression it’s over. This is not when someone runs to the arms of another person if they really give a shit.

Trust has been breached and that’s a much more serious issue. That shit takes a LONG time to fix, if it ever can be. And it starts with complete transparency and unless she is simply BEGGING for your forgiveness for running into the arms of an ex lover and admitting that she had these epiphanies, then she was just trying to fill a hole left in your absence (literally and figuratively) because she’s a selfish bitch and wanted a taste of something she liked and hadn’t had in a while now that she had an excuse to do it without consequence.

Why the fuck was she still in contact with her ex after a three year relationship?

It's slimy, but it's not really cheating if you were on a break.

First sentence is wrong, most bitches just want to fuck.

Would rather have the OP fuck the ex instead of allowing his girl to fuck him, that's kind of weird.

Last sentence 100% though.

And I mean if her ex is some dude you want to fuck then that would be great for your relationship too.

She fucked her ex. She's bullshitting you.

Science says first sentence is right, can't be fucked to look up the study for this cucks benefit but the reason I know this is because I have a masters psychology

Your degree in psychology means absolutely nothing, and that specific sentence is extremely ignorant to categorize women as a hardwired machine. Every living organism on this planet behaves differently, get off your high horse and go suck a dick, faggot.

It means a fuck of a lot more than your degree in Doritos and tendies you fat neckbeard.

Yes, individuals behave differently but evolutionarily women and men have different roles in relationships.

Women have a far more significant investment in the production of offspring (9 months of pain minimum vs a couple of squirts of spunk minimum) so are hardwired to to try keep a man around to help look after the child and insure it grows up and can continue her genes.

Men on the other hand will usually do better by simply impregnating as many women as possible.

Hence the fact that women are more into romantic relationships whereas men tend to be more about casual sex.

It's amazing how self assured someone so ignorant can be.

Same thing happened with me and my ex.
She denied sleeping with him, I left her anyway.
Heard later she actually did sleep with him. They got together a few weeks after we split up. Moved away with my daughter, only get to see her a couple days a month.

It's been 2 years now. I've got a new girlfriend, whom I have no romantic feelings for. I just stick with her for the company and the intimacy.
Miss my ex everyday... I think about my daughter 24/7. They were my family. Now I'm more depressed and lonely than ever before.

If she slept with him op, you don't need to find out. Just trust her, and give it another shot.

Just take a look at the fucking astrological signs to see differences in personality, not even including environment or any of the other many factors that influence behavior.

Just fucking go make bread and you can see the structure or shape changes every time because fucking yeast aren't robots.

Some bitches only want the dick, some bitches only want emotional, there is an overlap of each sometimes, its not A=B, emotions can't be judged.

The fact is though she is being unfaithful to him obviously and he either needs to join in on their relationship or get the fuck out, in my opinion.

This.

Also moar pics

So every women on this planet needs to make a baby? God damn you are fucking dumb, no wonder we have so many fucking liberal retards in college. Thank god I dropped out.

if she's on good terms with her ex, then it's likely she ran to him for emotional support. Being comforted by him when they were together, her woman brain still associated him, and his dick by extension with feelings of comfort. Men keep shit to themselves, it's why we kill ourselves so much. Women use their support networks as a way of coping.

Dump the bitch.

Have you ever met a stripper before? Bitches want money and a multitude of anything, they don't look at their stomach and be like "ok I'm hardwired to produce this baby because that is why I'm here",

similar to so many transgender operations going on right now you are just dumb and I feel bad for you. It's pretty fucking pathetic you have a degree to be honest, you can't even formulate good sentences, and you fucking insult to try and argue? I'd eat your fucking face alive bitch you have no idea who you are talking to.

>Astrological Signs
Nigga wat, I thought we were discussing science.

Yeah personality's differ but not as much as you'd like to think. We are all pretty much just robots attempting to procreate and further our genes.

Most of us have two legs, two arms, a head with two eyes etc. Our personalities are the same. The legs and eyes etc. Can be different shapes and colours but at the end of the day it's all the same shit with the same purpose.

I agree though, leave the whore and find someone who's actually loyal

>Thinking Strippers and Tranny's are representative of women as a whole.

What you are referring to here is called mental illness. If you are on this website you are probably familiar with it already

As someone else with a Psych degree, you’re full of shit. A small percentage of women just want to fuck, but the majority want security and emotional intimacy more.

That's not true because you can clearly see how many trap threads there are where people change there gender and pursue actual interests and not instinct type genes to only have one purpose on life.

There are also women that go male as well, emotions aren't black and white.

As true as that factor is I would agree with you that yes they want security and baby and stuff, but it is influenced by many many things and its not just A or B, there are a shitload of factors in life that make people think differently.

Whoops, quickly read your post and realized you weren’t agreeing with that guy.

You are dropped out because you aren't as intelligent as your parents said you were.

And by and large yes. That's the purpose of our existence if you believe in the theory of evolution. If you don't believe in the theory of evolution then you are fucked anyway

Based user

max is that you?
if it is, your gf is an ugly whore who puts too much makeup on and looks even worse without.

Another Psychology user agrees with me

Will you uneducated fuckers listen now or do I have to keep spelling it out to you?

Yes you are correct. Psychology is generally a trade-off between nature and nurture. Things can happen to people that make them want different things, hence the fact that traps exist, but on average genetic tendencies often tend to hold true because everyone is starting from pretty much the same place (we are all the same species) but life experiences differ hugely

She moved on after a couple weeks. That should tell you what kind of person she is, especially if she did it after having your kid. Why lose sleep over someone who replaced you without
Hesitation? Someone who could do that doesn't deserve to be remembered.

Also if this new girl has feelings for you, using her as a crutch is cruel.