Yea Forumsros, how can I get my teacher fired? Or ruin his life? I know NYPA but I'm just asking for advice...

Yea Forumsros, how can I get my teacher fired? Or ruin his life? I know NYPA but I'm just asking for advice. From just a simple Google search I got his address and what I believe to be his phone number.

Attached: 4fdc5ad7b6ab5b442f9abed7571f78d4.jpg (1200x1799, 278K)

And no, I'm not underage.

You say he sodomized you ? Just put like a carrot up your ass before hand, and gift a few thrust until you bleed . They'll want to rape test you

jesus thats too far lmao

selfbump

Id shag her severed head for fun

but why? story?

Attached: 1496480119304.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

don't want to go into too much detail really. just for the sake of privacy, i guess. though i highly, highly doubt anyone i know is seeing this. essentially, i've gotten in trouble for something that's far less worse than what other kids do. and despite me having good grades in the class, they're seriously sinking because of the amount of suspension i've gotten because of it. hope that helps

to add on, im a senior in high school. everyone in the class is the same grade as me. im 18, so i have access to a car, but not much other than that.

great, so now that you're a legal adult you have the right to kill yourself faggot

lmao not how it works

You want to ruin someones life, possibly get them jailed, rejected from society, lose his family, and everything he ever loved, and putting a carrot up your ass is too far?
Seruously you're a faggot and for the next ten years at school people are going to beat the shit out of you daily for being such a beta cuck.
Good luck enjoy high school, you're dead.

for the next ten years? how long exactly do you think school is?

if you actually want to ruin his life there is no too far, if you just want to pull le epic prank write nigger on his lawn with gas, the grass where you poured it will die and it will stay there for a long time

not bad. but hella risky.

Or you could just stop being vindictive and immature.

anything good is risky, you could also put something dead in his ac, if he has cameras idk about anything at his house, if you dont want to do anything physical you could try to get his number on a bunch of list so he has constant telemarketers

y?

huh? whats w/ the dress-up soldiers w/ ak-47 rifle?

tough girl there has part of her gadgetry tangled w/ her rifle stock.

lol

Fuck me, did school just finish somewhere in the world?
Was op given extra homework?
Is op an underage that should be b&?

Are you retard?

I love how these zoomers nowadays have that feeling that they can do whatever they want and when their punishment comes their way they get angry at other people instead of blaming themselves.

OP is a perfect example of that: he fucked up in class, got angry when the teacher punished him and now he wants to fuck up again and will certainly sperg-out with the consequences of his actions. Fuck you, you sack of shit.

Attached: QSOzCKLs_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

no
no
no

>Send him nudes.

I bet seeing you naked would ruin someone's life.

Attached: 1533583194309.png (492x280, 85K)