Thought I could come now properly now. I'm trans. whilst I don't know my sexuality, or my preferred name...

thought I could come now properly now. I'm trans. whilst I don't know my sexuality, or my preferred name, I thought it'd be cool to get it out there now. I now use she/her pronouns, and I hope you guys can accept this

(and if you don't accept this, tough)

Attached: IMG_20190411_112413.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Good for you.

Why the fuck post here about it?

Oh wait! I know! You want the attention and the drama.

Kill yourself, no one cares now or ever will. Either you get born with a dick and you are a dude, or you get a pussy and are a chick. Deal with your mental issues another way, a 9mm is a good choice.

I don't like you at all tbh and I dont have a clue who you are. Just another mentally ill, pretentious liberal.

This.

Oh look, there's the attention and drama you wanted.

Fuck I fell into the trap.. goddamnit

Kys

The irony is not lost on me. Well done sir.

You’re gonna go through life having constant life changing epiphanies and you’re gonna think “this time it’ll be different”, but it won’t. You’re addicted to the grand gestures and you’re too lazy to follow through. You’re lazy, you have no real drive or work ethic. You dream of a better life, but you couldn’t actually handle it. So instead you chose to exist in the squalor of feigned importance and accomplishments, while blaming everyone else for your problems.

Now bend over like the useless “girl” you never will be and take this dick.

Can I not just come out and be accepted? Why is Yea Forums so radically right wing? I hope all you transphobic racist white trailer trash fucking die! Ha, your children will be brown and the Jews will replace you, we're gonna help them.

Attached: 1537817330-jenna1.png (480x480, 212K)

At no point have I been transphobic.

I have pointed out that you only posted here because you wanted attention and drama.

It's clear from your comment that you expected the results you got, and therefore wanted the drama.

So, you didn't post here to be accepted, you wanted drama and attention. I'm off to do something else. Have fun with your bait thread.

>Reddit spacing
you've confused me

Attached: download (5).jpg (196x257, 10K)

An user on Yea Forums has spoken. You should take everything he says to heart, while he moves onto one of the white supremacy posts to spread anti-Jew conspiracies and pictures of black men's dicks.

Never listen to the shit that live on Yea Forums, they don't care about anyone but themselves.

Oh, and ignore user's medical opinion. He is almost certainly not a medical doctor.

> >Reddit spacing
Meh, I don't use Reddit, I just type in ways that make it easy to read.

actually trying to post advice in a b8 thread. lurk moar faggot, stop trying to be an "oldfag"
and yes this is OP

Attached: WZyF.gif (500x314, 1010K)

WRONG
You are a faggot who cannot accept their homosexual urges, so instead you seek to be a woman thus you will not be called a faggot for being a faggot.

Nice try, faggot.

Maybe you are OP, maybe you aren't, not sure it matters. If this was all a bait, that's pretty sad. You should get out more.

Jenna Coleman thread?

Attached: jenna_coleman_nude_sex_room_at_the_top[1].jpg (600x450, 49K)

You fell for my bait
Now how do you feel boy?

ah, the old switcheroo

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

let me guess, when people say 'bro' or 'hey guys' you feel an incessant need to reassert yourself as "female"

>you mean gals xD
>"I'm a girl, tho"