I want to buy something fun. Any suggestions?

vocaroo.com/i/s0vpfVC6uwEv
I want to buy something fun. Any suggestions?

Attached: IMG_0004_1.jpg (720x480, 147K)

a gun

not to kill yourself, but for target practice. it could be fun.

Oh, I like pew pew's. They are loud. Papa has a .45 all shiney and chrome. Just for show as his bullets are expensive.
What's a good fun gun that I can shoot things with and cheap? Mostly having cheap bullets.

Attached: IMG_0002_1.jpg (720x480, 162K)

Anything in .22LR is cheap.
That means any typical AR22, 10/22, etc.
Personally, I enjoy 10/22s, but there's basically a .22 version of every popular gun out there.

Say that shit on vocaroo, weeb

Oh you did come back!
You showed us some short shorts outfit papa got you, and promised to show us yout butt!

I want something that goes Skrra! Kak, kak, kak. Skit ti ti, PAP PAP!

But I'll look around for those .22 pop pop.

Attached: IMG_0008.jpg (720x480, 155K)

I hear automatic .22s are fun because the price per round is more affordable.

Oh a user made that for me. She was really sweet.

Attached: IMG_0009.jpg (720x480, 129K)

I was over on /r9k/ all day til they kicked me out. Lol. But I was showing off my new morph suit Papa got me because he got paranoid of me getting dirty.
It has a lot of texture on it so it won't go well with a lot of my outfits.

Attached: IMG_1025.jpg (480x720, 135K)

God help us all...

Never been to /r9k/.
Is it safe thare?
Also, moar pls

Its pretty safe. But boring. A lot and I mean "A LOT" of guys on there talking about relationship issues.
Its not really fun like here. I'm going to try to venture into /bant/ and see what's there.
What do you think of my morph suit? Papa is making me wear it, he even got me another one that doesn't have as much texture. It feels like silk. I'll try it on tonight.

Attached: IMG_1027.jpg (480x720, 125K)

The morph suit prevents dirt from getting into you joints right?
Looks comfy. Do you feel naked on it?

It's Brooke not bruke learn to English

It covers all my joints, so it feels like I'm wearing a full body stocking instead of leggings. Wish it didn't have this texture on it and made of something smoother. But any ways, I'm still looking for stuff to buy. I put down a "hot metal thrower" on my list of to buy.

Attached: IMG_1022.jpg (480x720, 133K)

kek
What does the other morph suit looks like?

It's more yellowish than the one I'm wearing. Doesn't match my skin tone. But its smoother like silk.

Attached: IMG_0012.jpg (480x720, 141K)

How do you put that on? Is it open at the back?
Why wear panties on top?

Take a vacation. The more out-of-the-blue, the better.

Yup, there's a big metal zipper in the back. Very cumbersome. The fabric is stretchy, so it snug.

Attached: IMG_0013.jpg (720x480, 136K)

I'm going to Atlanta, Georgia this weekend. But to visit. Not vacation. I hear they have fun water slides, wish I could go.

Attached: IMG_0014.jpg (720x480, 127K)