Fellas is it gay to fall in love with a girl that would prefer to be a boy?

Fellas is it gay to fall in love with a girl that would prefer to be a boy?

puic unrelated

Attached: vica kerekes 2.jpg (600x510, 79K)

only if you are a girl as well.

>what part of the homo prefix do you not understand.

Labels have and never will matter. If you like this person who cares what they identify as?

has a vagina?

Green text plz

why would loving a mentally ill woman make you gay?

Attached: homosexual.png (449x438, 219K)

>labels don't matter you racist, bigot, white supremacist, nazi

Attached: retard4.jpg (616x750, 113K)

depends on how long they've been on testosterone, If they haven't even started it's not gay and you can even prevent it from starting. If she already identifies as a dude it's just going to be annoying calling yourself gay with her. Reverse traps and early ftm chicks are my thing bunch of experience

nah, mate. Labels don't matter, what matters is the heart and brain when it comes to romance

no, ive done it twice

>be 23
>single for a year and a half after long relation ship, install tinder fuck it
>get to talk to this girl
>19 still in highschool
>7/10, small, nice big breasts and ass
>we start texting so fucking much it's actually insane
>trust and attraction are off the charts, mention stuff to each other we never talked about
>she brings up how she'd like to have her breasts every two days and be a man the rest of the time
>laugh it off but I also wonder what it'd be like to be a woman
>tells me she's serious, still ambiguous about it but she has thought about transitioning
>still likes being a woman too
>stars talking about how she'd like to fuck a woman with her own dick
>whyareyoutellingmethis.jpg
>we both look forward to sex with each other for now

I don't know if I can handle her have a dick tho, I'm just attracted by women bodies. On an emotional and romantic level I don't question it that much

I’m marrying one and if it’s gay idc

also unrelated

Attached: vica kerekes 7.jpg (480x360, 30K)

you guys are just both retarded. give her a good deep dicking and she'll probably lose interest in being anything but a girl

either way i think you two crazy kids are gonna make it

Spoiler: She might date you out of curiosity but will ultimately end up fucking some other confused boygirl because you two can't relate.

The truth is nobody really likes boygirls. At best they can become a lame skater type dude, the type of guy that other guys don't even like. They resent not being men but want to emulate them. Do the math. You're both in you're early 20s max.

makes sense mate, still think it's worth checking how it rolls after the dickdown

Mine is like this. Probably won’t start hormones but I’d help her do it if she changed her mind. We just sync so well on everything, always have. She’s into pegging, I’m not, but we’ve solved that problem with threesomes. It’s hot sharing a person with her too, us holding hands while ramming our dicks in either end of some chick or trap. In public she crossdresses and passes, at home it’s whatever. Wouldn’t trade for anything

Thats really the only option, I dated someone just like this but a little toned down, didn't have "penis envy". They like the novelty of being straight until they feel oppressed by you and want to fuck dykes.

Go ahead tho and pound her stupid ass, you're both young af so none of it matters. Get all the sex you want from her while you still can.

Bad advice by a bitter fag who’s girl left him for dykes

Nah just blunt. I dumped her because she was really really boring and had zero hobbies outside of internet fighting and wondering what gender she was. After her getting with a bunch of dykes she got a literal soy boy to propose to her, and we fuck about once a year when she goes through "AM I HAPPY?" stuff. This was all like in 2010. I felt bad for the guy the first time it happened, then just stopped caring. I wanted to anonymously tell him later but said fuck it. He would probably kill himself. We fucked just last may, and she's already trying to "hang out" again. It's really just more of a turn off now.

thanks mates

Ok pol go sperg some where else.