I'm bored at work. Anyone know any fun things I can do while working?

I'm bored at work. Anyone know any fun things I can do while working?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BNANWs2KLj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. It is the nature of employment.

what type of job

finger your asshole

Im in sales and I have met my numbers for the month and dont feel motivated to push more right now.

Find something to do you fucking troglodyte your boss isn't paying you to sit on Yea Forums. People like you piss me off

Uber challenge: Try 15 min work - 10 min break intervals to see what superpowers it gives you

Podcasts. I listen to them nonstop at work

scream "NIGGER" as loud as you can 10times then go to your boss, drop your pants and force him to fuck your ass

you dont get paid by commission >?

Not after a set limit. Their loss for not making commission limitless.

call your customers and try to sell your sperm to them. if they hang up, call again till they accept to buy your sperm for 25bucks.

print out pepes till someone physically stops you

i agree play any pranks on anyone ? i would shit on a plate at home freeze it then put in a ziplock bag then put it around the office depending on who pissed me off

print out frog photos or download Minecraft

send dickics to every work related email adress you have

drugs (or drinking but they'll smell it on you)
destroying property
stealing property
shitting/pissing somewhere out of the ordinary

try to convince your coworkers that the earth is flat

Too small, can't do

This is actually a good one

This is a good one

This

destroy coworkers pc. constantly mumble "i will be employee of the month" while doing it.

If you're in the USA just shoot up the place & kill as many of your coworkers as possible.
That seems to be a popular workplace pastime there.

ask every coworker to draw a penis on your face. then ask your boss for more money.

Make others a drink. After you fingered your asshole and rubbed it on the inside of their cups you gonna make dem drinks in. Fuck up all the ladies toilets by filling them with sanitary towels. Go buy some first obviously.

Take creep shots fag

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BNANWs2KLj4

Mix some music in your downtime.