Hii :) I just want to know what you guys think of my ass or me?...

Hii :) I just want to know what you guys think of my ass or me?? Be honest! I'm just curious what guys all over the world think of me.

Btw I'm a Persian girl 19 years old :)

Soo tell me what you think of me, what kind of girl am I?

Attached: DSC28222.jpg (581x421, 41K)

A terrorist's slut

shove a knife up your ass

Persian girl here, omg what??

If you like getting fucked up the butt then you're good, but if not then your in for a rough time. With an ass like that guys will be asking you to fuck you up the butt all the time.

Post a timestamp and tits or gtfo

Persian girl here, whaat :o really?? Why you think that?

That ass is horrible. Just nasty all around. I hope you get tapeworms

Wtf bitch do you know how many cute asses in gonna have to look at before I can forget your disgusting poop sack???? Plz get raped with a broken bottle omfg

Because that ass is juicy AF and i want to fuck that butt. I'm a guy, i know how guys think, and im sure a lot of them would feel the same.

>Persian inferior muslim piece of shit fuck off, this is Yea Forums

beta-cuck race traitor / nigger detected

Persian girl here, omg:O

Nice ass OP. Spread it and post a timestamp?

Lel. Fuck you faggot. I'll keep fucking brown pussy while you sit in your room and beat off to third reich memorabilia.

Show more.

>Persian
The word is Iranian.

I'd smash.

Attached: 1544491335288.jpg (750x726, 50K)

Lol I fuck latino ass everyday. It's not about the colour of your skin, it's about wether you support the West or not. Enemies of the West should be killed with fire. Persians are enemies of the West. Therefore Persians should be killed with fire. Simple as that.

Persian girl here, what do you mean with that pic?

Are the girls I Persia usually circumcised? If so are you?

Attached: C3DF77F.jpg (411x600, 120K)

Nah fuck that. I'll stick my dick in a brown hoe if i feel like it. Keep your racist pissy shit to yourself. Btw 'latinos' means guys, bud. How does Hitler feel about you havong sex with latin men?

It means he jacked off and came so hard to your picture that he died.

سلام

Persian girl here, heey :)

Asking again, are you circumcised like a good Muslim girl?

Attached: 1554999525480.jpg (586x800, 91K)