Why are niggers always complaining? If you are so fucking smart then why don't you niggers compete with our race...

Why are niggers always complaining? If you are so fucking smart then why don't you niggers compete with our race? It doesn't take a fucking genius to see that you niggers are at least one standard deviation below us. It must hurt to know that you niggers would be better off back in Africa. By the time you niggers reach our iq, well be another standard deviation above you. Give up now and fuck off back to Africa. Why can't niggers be as smart as Asians?

Attached: iq5.jpg (580x389, 57K)

Because whites let kikes and niggers make fools out of us with this affirmative action bullshit

why don't you look at the iq of Nigerians in usa they make more on avg than asians just saying blacks have lower iq it doesn't take into account social issues

Yea......you know this graphs doesn’t show shit right!!! I assume you didn’t make it else you’d realise how fucking stupid it is. No comparison to be had here. If you want to spout your racism, at least be a little smarter at it ffs

you can talk all day about the social issues influencing the iq, it doesn't matter the fact is their iqs are lower. In major cities, 60-85% of the population is blacks, and of course the cities with more black people have more violence or at least most of the violence is perpetrated by blacks. What is leading to lower iq, doesn't matter, the fact is they aren't progressing their race, they are halting the development of our major cities with their fucking violence.

Nigerians do so well in this country for the same reason Asians do. It is harder for them to immigrate here and many rely on Einstein visas reserved for the elite of the elite.

It shows that blacks have lower IQs on average, nigger. Can't tell if you are in denial or too stupid to actually understand.

40 year old data stopped being relevant 39 years ago........

Attached: blackhom2018400.jpg (400x400, 59K)

Niggers and other shitskins don't want to admit what we already know.

They blame Whites for something that doesn't exist ''white privilege'' instead of their own Nigger stupidity.

yeah, because stating the facts about black peoples IQ's is racist because it's bad, these are legitimate sources, do your research.

I could say something even more racist like niggers will never progress, right? It's accurate to say that black people don't have it good, right? That is not racist, being racist would be to lie and say niggers are doing okay in this world when they are fucking not. And the worst part is niggers be blaming us for their shit. And I can us the word nigger and remain not racist.

Why do you type like a 13 year old emo girl writing 3deep5u poetry on tumblr with your .......... shit

Attached: Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen (2006). IQ and Global Inequality.png (1050x780, 79K)

exactly, people automatic assume low iq = inability to ever develop down generations. How is it surprising that niggers are not as smart as Asians or Whites? I mean wake up people, black people aren't writing the laws of physics, LOL!

Why are pink people always thinking about black people?

Attached: 1542328348290.jpg (1000x1000, 921K)

Lmao niggers smarter than asians in US?? What fucking kike sauce can you show?

okay we are forgetting cleavlen brown check make libtards

When you make a post like this and people automatically say you're racist. That's when you know it's 2019.

I don't think niggers will never progress, I mean look at the distribution of African-Americans versus Africans - they've got anywhere between 5-20 points on their ancestral homeland bruddas. That shows you they've benefited from living in a developed nation.

Niggers as a whole are probably dumber than everyone else but a lot of that is due to being in a shithole and behaving like assholes. I say behaving like assholes because there are other countries that are shitholes that have managed to produce smarter individuals due to relatively better behaved people.

Attached: 6846846543654.jpg (225x225, 6K)

yeah niggers magically got smarter

Attached: 3199c26640c01872e4414a76734ddc8f.jpg (736x961, 144K)

That's because they are mutts with white DNA

That post has racial slurrs in it, retard. If a black person made a post remotely like this about white people, anons, like yourself, would immediately call it racism.

I can't wait until /pol/niggers like OP get killed in the streets. He'll probably piss himself begging, as if that will change anything.

There's a difference between the point the poster is making and the language the poster is using. The posters language is racist, but if I took this statement and repeated it without the racial epithets it would still be called racist. Like this;

>Black people in the US are on average one standard deviation below those of whites in IQ - the difference between a high school student and a college age student.

I think the reason people are sensitive to statements like this is because of the current climate we live in - people are hyper-vigilant against any perceived forms of what they consider injustices, so they sniff out racism and attempt to stamp it out before it can spread.

Attached: 65464654654.jpg (276x183, 6K)

nigger

Pretty much this. When you filter out the scrubs with a fine toothed comb, of course you’ll have this.

Attached: DFC58E77-1F44-4FF3-A0CF-17FC92B1EBB7.jpg (831x639, 128K)