Hey Yea Forums, quick hypothetical question. Would you date a cute girl (male) if he had hyper feminine aesthetics...

Hey Yea Forums, quick hypothetical question. Would you date a cute girl (male) if he had hyper feminine aesthetics? I'm talking fully passable, without any use of hormonal/surgical bullshit. e.g narrow shoulders, female hip-to-waist ratio, girly facial structure, lithe frame, smooth silky skin, plump bubble ass + thicc thighs, smol (5'6ft) and overall trap-like/androgynous af, you get the idea.

>He'd be in his late teens/early 20's.

>Isn't transitioned in any way and is 100% naturally developed with high levels of estrogen since birth.

>Voice girly enough to fool anyone, even your conservative parents.

>Has a timid but kind-hearted personality, will love and support you no matter what.

>Shares similar interests to you such as hobbies, also likes to cook, make you happy and will comfort you in times of need.

>No matter how macho he dresses, he'll always look like a qt3.14 grill with a flat chest.

>Will become annoyed and moody when gets called a girl or be treated like one, even though he secretly likes it.

>But most importantly, will be loyal to the very end.

Attached: WELCOME HOME ANON.png (1032x1459, 1.26M)

as long as he plays the same type of video games and shares the same interests, then that's my perfect mate.

>>Has a timid but kind-hearted personality, will love and support you no matter what.
WANT

Yes

Yeah sure and while we're talking impossibilities i'd ride a unicorn to work and my job would just be slapping cunts in the face all day.

No cause it’s a fuckin dude and I don’t want him to have a dick

Plus this person would clearly be a nightmare to be around due to how fucking Gay they are

HOLY FUCK that is the thinnest brick wall ever

yep. you are officially gay. gz bro on sucking that cock :)

faggot

No, I'm straight

never seen plastic siding?

Perfect.

On paper, great idea.
In practice I'd fucking puke.
So nah.

of course you are :)

Closet faggot

No, I like big titties and a big ass. Not someone built like a faggot

Attached: rt45t.jpg (1778x1417, 451K)

As long as im the dom yes.

So what do you bring to the relationship you silly faggot? Let me guess, you’re really good at vidya

Yes, because I am bisexual. Only gays and bi's would consider this.

Sorry but that’s still gay

Attached: 7CA2F692-DDD0-4E60-AC2B-0383D5E25228.png (392x500, 201K)

Fuckin' A I would.

100% i would withouth thinking twice

Moar

k

Attached: 40cc1cc-1.png (1600x2400, 1.76M)

Nah I ain't gay...unlike yourself

no

>cute girl (male)
>girl (male)
>(male)

Mental disorder

I'm not gay but I would develop feelings by the time I figured out it was a dude so I guess

best friend yes
gf never

males can't be girls and dating a male would be gay for me so no, I wouldn't

>Will become annoyed and moody when gets called a girl or be treated like one, even though he secretly likes it.
nah.

no.
Dating ends in marriage or a break up.
I'd never marry a male because they can't make children our of my sperm.

That and I hate fags.
Adam and eve not adam and steve ok.

Yes
No homo tho

closetfags detected

want this posted like a year ago idk but my answear is still YES OFC

Well... probably no due to the age (I'm 35), but other than that I'd be game. I'm bi, so.

Only if ur gay Yea Forumsro
But remember. It’s okay to be gay
Fag

>5'6ft
that a manlet but it ain't that smol 5'2 and its a deal

>>Will become annoyed and moody when gets called a girl or be treated like one, even though he secretly likes it.
I don't like that condition.

Besides that, yeah, obviously.

My mind: Hol' up. This girl is *really* girly... too girly...

tbqh i'd probably avoid him altogether. this level of dedication deserves someone who can reciprocate his affection, and i can't cause i'm infected with the straight. he deserves better.

Why not? I'm bi anyways lol

This is literally my ideal person to date. Maybe not so much the personality as I don't want a glorified house wife, but the physical looks are perfect. I've dated lots of boys like this in the past. It was nice.

Attached: 1497397062512.jpg (768x768, 34K)

Bump

Well of course Felix would be into that.

You forgot the part where everyone in this thread would break up with them around age 30 because they're not actually gay, they're just imprisoned within desire.

All cute boys become men.
All cute girls(male) become men.

Your expectations will hurt you

Yes.

sounds like my bf but hes like 10 inches, total sub though and I spank him just about every night

No cuz that's gay

a girly male does not immediately equate to mental disorder.

Let's even consider that you're right. What are you doing to help these people you constantly accuse of "mental ill kek cuck mentally ill die suicide rate"

Yes. I'm bisexual