Bluepill me on racism

Bluepill me on racism

Attached: 1547908828301.gif (840x488, 511K)

it's not real

fuck niggers

only whites can be racist.

No.
Races are all different, and it's up to the individual to weigh these differences.

No, some blacks are racist to white people.

do you even?

no you don't.

>BLUEpill

Attached: 1546124810792.jpg (640x640, 58K)

my dubs was a bluepill

I specifically said NO to your bluepill request. Then dropped a red pill.
Do you even? You fucking brainlet.

It's a literal retarded mindset. Especially in an age where I can hop on a plane in a half hour and fly to fucking Hong Kong in about 20 hours time. Or go to any established city and see every skin color known to mankind all doing the same mundane shit day in and out.

Bluepill because I don't want to be racist anymore but all the time I see stuff that non-white people do and then I hate them more. Am I a bad person or just the world is ignorant?

We're all red inside of being pink inside because pink is sexist

Look up redlining
If you want a liberal to explain, look up Adam Ruins Everything

>We're all red inside
Also koalas are red inside, does that means that I'm the same as a koala?

The Eurocentric model has really fucked and whitewashed the history books quite a bit. Europe was lucky after the fall of the Roman empire and deteriorating silk road, with the renaissance. Asian nations were basically still warring tribes and provinces still fighting over lost Mongol lands, Africa was still in shambles and old Roman settlements were overrun with lawlessness. The list goes on.

Colonialism really did fuck with the planet a lot. It's horrors still echo into today's world. The Rwandan genocide is a direct cause of colonialism, and that was in the 90's.

>Geopolitics some how absolve nonwhites of their inherent short comings
You can talk about how bad historical events were, or how they shaped the world. That doesn't mean anything when you have a race of 60 iq stick clickers eating cow shit.
Europe experienced mass extinctions that cleansed it of the lower class multiple times. Averages shifted because of this.

Still doesn't change the facts.

And Modern China went through multiple genocides and full on civil wars and is now the most economic powerhouse on the planet.
What you are insinuating is literally how racism started it's roots.

China has great IQ numbers all things considered.
You're saying real measurable differences aren't relevant because Europeans were colonizing 400 years ago.
60 years ago South Africa was a bustling economic powerhouse doing better than most European countries, 60 years ago Korea was a stick shack full of dirt farmers.
The Boer gave SA to the negro (who didn't have any claim to the land or the improvements upon it) and ran it into the fucking ground. Meanwhile the higher IQ east asians turned it all around and become robust economies on the world stage with modern infrastructure and technologies.

IQ is a flawed measurement of intelligence. You have tribes in the serengeti who speak multiple languages, profit millions of dollars a year, and still suck goats blood as a treat and live in huts.

You're knowledge of intelligence and history is lacking. Your opinions are biased, and you seem rather uneducated and uncultured. Not worth my time to debate.

Absolutely everyone is 100% the same in every way. Any perceived difference are the result of the patriarchy, a system of oppression perpetrated by straight white men. The government must step in and destroy anyone and anything that appears different. We WILL reach complete equality, whether you like it or not.

Attached: sjw.png (855x835, 1.21M)

It doesn't matter if IQ is "flawed" or not.
It could be called McDouble Quotient. It is a very accurate and useful metric for an individuals ability to succeed.

IQ is racist

Attached: IQ.jpg (600x405, 26K)

I hope you’re being intentionally obtuse here but if you look at a macro view, kinda. Mammal, takes care of your young, has instincts and sexual desires etc. But you definitely have more in common than different with someone from a different race than you

OP asked for the bluepill.

If everyone is the same then explain the simple fact: "despite making up 13% of population blacks commit 52% of crimes"

I already answered that.
>Any perceived difference are the result of the patriarchy, a system of oppression perpetrated by straight white men.

Attached: rosie.jpg (178x155, 22K)

Is this legit?

So you're saying that blacks are oppressed? This isn't true, we live in 2019

Its hard to find legit info on IQ differences between races. No one seems to be funding it or doing the research on the topic for some reason.

Attached: shrug.jpg (400x266, 55K)

Everyone who isn't a straight white man is oppressed. It's 2019. Get woke,

Attached: 1375664762984.jpg (538x426, 33K)

google:
>THIRTY YEARS OF RESEARCH ON RACE
DIFFERENCES IN COGNITIVE ABILITY

Attached: adoption.png (843x843, 282K)

Attached: genes.png (1213x1406, 219K)

Attached: genes2.png (1058x1334, 148K)

Attached: wew.png (542x594, 120K)

Interesting

Go back to tumblr retard

IQ tests are strictly confined to mathematics and puzzle solving.

It does not take into account the real world issues humans face.

Intelligence is embraced, digested and presented in dozens of forms. A person who can write a novel or paint a picture has different skill sets and mental intelligence compared to someone who can engineer a building or car. How does an IQ test accurately display intelligence towards say theoretical physics? Or Anthropological investigations?
It is fundamentally flawed. And for starters, people can 'practice' IQ tests, meaning it's a skill set, like playing Chess.

This is because white people discriminate against blacks, has nothing to do with intelligence.

This is nonsense. Boxes of candles have nothing to do with anything.

Wow, Europeans have more genes associated with Europeans! Amazing!

Whites: Everything is intermediate

mmmmmhmmmm

Attached: blahh.gif (400x225, 1.07M)

go back to stormfront chud

Attached: 1348792176405.jpg (500x499, 27K)

Attached: boomers.png (440x1600, 286K)

funny meme grandma

Attached: grandma.jpg (490x368, 29K)