My fucking glove RIPPED NOOO

Attached: ripglove.jpg (473x630, 29K)

Nooo, what have you done OP?
Now you can't have that prostate self-exam u_u

ah fuck

Do you know what company it was???
Someone plz help this is important

What?

also also don't fucking worry im gonna get gloves like this again and deliver. you'll get the self-prostate exam, don't worry

I need to find out which company sells these kinds of gloves so I can buy them bro.

bump

someone tell me man I'm desparate

>im gonna deliver, don't worry
Well how am I or anyone else ever gonna find out huh?
Shit I dunno how you'd go about finding that out man.
Ironically, we sell medical latex gloves where I work. They come in packages of 100 pieces (or maybe 100 pairs, can't recall).

And toilet is clean

They're nitrile gloves, dunno why you'd want them. Not good for much just minimum, cheap protection

I'll post it here. The quicker I can get the gloves the better for you lads looking to see.
Send pic of the gloves you're talking about? If they're similar enough I might but them. The only requirement is that they HAVE to be tight.

mang, I clean my ass out on a weekly basis for reasons you can guess why. my pooper is and will be cleaner than ever if I get my hands on these gloves.

hm. Anywhere I search for these it shows them as loose. I need them TIGHT

WHAT A HORRIBLE TRAVESTY
IS THERE ANYONE WHO COULD HELP OP IN HIS TIME OF NEED

well sorry to tell you user but you now have space aids its been coming to earth from the ISS and will slowly kill everyone on earth.

have fun with ebola

noo

yes ploz help

Attached: Glove.png (810x1080, 183K)

I know the feeling all to well, OP.
Got any more?

yeah I have from before I ripped my glove. I'll send in a sec

Some tsa fuck got so salty when he ripped his glove trying to catch the glasses I dropped. why not keep a stash in your pocket??

idk I just found this glove while doing something. I really liked it though.

here ya go

Attached: glove1.jpg (473x630, 26K)

Attached: glove2.jpg (449x598, 24K)

Attached: glov3.jpg (449x598, 24K)

I like the first and this one best

Attached: glove4.jpg (449x598, 26K)

‘Ow ya gonna call in ya lifeline package now, bumbaclaat

If this is some new fetish, I'm in

get away footsack

Woops, forgot about this thread, sorry OP.
Not like we could ship them to you user.
>mang, I clean my ass out on a weekly basis for reasons you can guess why. my pooper is and will be cleaner than ever if I get my hands on these gloves.
(I am tempted to ask for contact just so I don't miss out on those pics, even though that's a bit strange to say, considering I could probably just google something like that)

It's an old fetish.

Attached: 1549838438439.jpg (619x825, 123K)

heya if you have Discord we could make this a possibility :)

It's not that new it's new to me. Gloves are cool. but not those ones with lots of decorative stuff on them. Just simple tight gloves.

I do, but don't like sharing it in these threads :thinking: How do we go about this? Shall I give you my mail and then we mail each other the discord?
(just a headsup, I'd appreciate an OC pic just to verify it's you)

Hm. I've given my Discord multiple times here on 4ch with zero trolls. Now that you've mentioned it, though, it might happen. Top kek. Emails might get spammed. What I do is I'll change my username for a while, wait until a friend request rolls in, then change it back.

It's worked for me thus far. Email thing could work as well but it's just extra steps. Up to you, fren.

Any girls(female) into this sort of thing? Over the years I've met exactly one who could be rightly said to have a glove fetish.

Oh o:
>What I do is I'll change my username for a while, wait until a friend request rolls in, then change it back.
Can we do it that way then?

Yeah we can do that.
g~#3828

add me quick. after the first request I'm changing username. I'll still be watching this thread though top kek

idk. Normal glove fetishes kinda disgusting tbh. for me it's very specific what I'm into

sent

Exam gloves in particular. I agree, sticking my dick into animal skin is nasty.