Feels good, man

Feels good, man.

Attached: B3EE3735-26B4-45E9-A3A7-3738BCD24E99.jpg (819x546, 64K)

yep. nothing like being balls deep in a girl

How did they take this picture?

They put a camera inside your asshole

They put the penis the other way in and placed the camera on the outside

Idiot

vagina is gay

based reply

you buy a cutaway of a woman and penetrate her

Attached: Inside.webm (468x360, 1.26M)

where the fuck is the egg and how does the sperm get it ??

I am not OP. Forget to say, the pic in OP's post is from the TV series 'A Girl's Guide to 21st Century Sex'. You can actually find it on youtube.

do girls actually like cum?

this guy gets it

why no sound

tiny cameraman

midget camerman

they strapped it on the fetus right before birth

Come f#ck my ass fill meee uppp Lindenhurst, Long Island, NY

Attached: IMG_20190410_175446_599.jpg (1080x810, 77K)

CGI render of artist's depiction.

Dude gets some serious hazard pay.

Cervix sucks it up (literally) and it goes swimming up the uterus to find the egg via some chemical markers. Egg is hopefully embedded in the uterine wall at the time, if the sperm makes it all the way to the fallopian tube at the top and happens to meet an egg then there's a chance you would get an ectopic pregnancy which is potentially life threatening.

Sums up all of Yea Forums

that's fucking hot

it would be much easier if the woman lays unfertilized eggs in some hole and men just masturbate on them and fertilize them.

this way is just disgusting

based

hahahahahahahahaha
holy shit

Lmao

Imagine the smell.

Kill yourself, you degenerate fucking faggot.

Attached: 1541635404969.jpg (1533x862, 230K)

Snap is tommyx0214 come show me that dick daddy

My gf is addicted to it now. First time I came in her she cried. Then I started grooming her telling her how good it felt and etc and now she will actually beg me to cum in her. She's admitted it herself that inbrainwashed her

Corpse pussy

Come fill me up at tommyx0214 on snappp

you and your smells, do you actually imagine the smell faggotry bitch?

the smell of what? butt holes dont smell you dummy. well, theyre not SUPPOSED to smell. dont you wash your ass and take showers? ffs heteros are either silly af or just dirty wankers.

i read somewhere that when cum hits the vaginal walls it makes women euphoric or something. i can't remember where i read it though. it kind of makes sense though.

There'd be an app for that. Bunch of dudes staring at their phones like its Pokemon Go, running into traffic to be the first to jerk off in a hole. Alpha bitches be layin eggs at the top of fucking mountains, reserved for hiking Chads. Class warfare ensues between low-born and high-born.

> #
Come fill meeeupppp at tommyx0214 on snap

I always hit the cervix of my gf and she said it hurts, so I dunno anymore

this would make great scifi

yeah, my girl didn't like cum until she realized that I cum buckets, and now she can't get off until her face is being glazed or her cunt runneth over.

based quads. but yeah, my gf didn't like the idea of me cumming inside her at first. then i did and she said it gives her a certain feeling she can't really describe.

because this is Yea Forums you retard.

I don't know, but wouldn't that be more efficient? I mean with advanced genetics we could make women lay eggs. it also wouldn't fuck up their bodies after birth, because honestly, 99% get fat and ugly as mothers

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (646x486, 70K)

Commeeeee inside my tight asshole

babbies need the womb

I have no clue all I know is I enjoy it and don't care what she thinks. She'll take it, best she likes it.
I cum loads, and I can cum multiple times in a session heavily. That wasn't the swaying factor but it's a plus. She doesn't like facials as much though since my shot is pretty strong and shoots and splashes and gets in her hair lol

ikr. The primary antagonist would be a sinister, genetically-deformed, ebola-surviving, aids-carrying degenerate, committed to contaminating the population with his tainted seed, building an army of ebolaids-infected infants that infect others with projectile vomiting. A fleet of midwifes travel the country, picking up newly hatched humans and taking them to state-sponsored nurseries, only to become ground-zero for outbreak of virulent, fast-acting ebolaids. Give me a title, I'm pitching this to Netflix.

>I have no clue all I know is I enjoy it and don't care what she thinks. She'll take it, best she likes it.
nice. i agree. my pleasure is more important than hers.

Come inside meeee

no!

shuddup faggot.
we need to breed out these fags or free abortion for gay embryos

She's mine to use as I please and that's all she's good for, she knows it as well. My fav is scheduling a lazy day to fuck and cum in her over and over again then pick up plan b the next day.
If you're a chick then sure

yeah man my girlfriend is submissive as fuck. it was kind of weird for me at first not being that assertive, but i've learned to be pretty dominant and she loves it. it's crazy.

Amen to that brother. It keeps her happy and safe to have all her decision making in my hands

fucking right. never thought i'd say that before but it's totally different once you feel like you're in charge of a woman. it's a great fucking feeling.

Welp new fetish confirmed, thanks

nothing feels better than cumming inside of a woman

Feel like? I run this bitch

>the title to your movie is in the plot
Ebolaids
boom gimme my royalties

i'm still learning but i'm getting there

I actually live only 15 minutes away from lindenhurst

If I don't get a gf soon I'm going to scream!

>ejaculating inside a vagina
Some fetish.

lel

In this day and age, being 100% straight is probably a fetish

They also did anal during that shoot but the footage never surfaced afaik.

>butt holes dont smell

The hell they don't. Unless there's been several rounds of enemas, and the anus has been scrubbed with steel wool....that ass gonna stink. We're all animals.

Attached: 1533780831891.jpg (999x1000, 86K)

I remember watching that vid when I was like 15 lmao

that's fucking hilarious user

Attached: giphy.gif (315x315, 994K)

>tfw I'll never know what this feels like

Attached: 1526826180688.webm (360x640, 690K)

maya?