I bought a dildo last week and as soon as it was delivered I regretted having bought it...

I bought a dildo last week and as soon as it was delivered I regretted having bought it. There's no place to hide it in my room and I'm afraid my mother will find it. What should I do? Can I resell it? I spent 35 bucks with it and didn't wanna lose that money.

Attached: 1GcS9EpsS.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FQLElTVQ_bI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just hide it in your ass when your mother's home

dang dude. just hide it good. hide in the bedframe or something. I fucking love my dildos. Been buying them since I was 18.

Just act like you bought it as a joke. Nobody has to know where you put it.

hide it in your ass
if your mom finds it there
then you can leverage that into some wincest

this

Yea what said, hide it in your bedframe. I can't relate tho, my mum knows I've had dildos for years she just doesn't mention it ever

Gay, poor and stupid. Enjoy your future aids

Hide it in your moms room. If she finds it she will think she was the one who bought it while she was drunk. Also if she ends up using it you can sniff it after.

you are literal faggot op
anyway for real if you want to hide it just do like other anons have said and hide it in your bedframe. if you can't do that find a place in the top of your closet or some shit that's never touched and out of sight.

> print a trump face
> put trump face on dildo
> put dildo with trump face on table
> tell mom that's a trump action figure

Attached: IMG-20190411-WA0001.jpg (378x473, 70K)

Maybe try not being a faggot, because masturbation is sin and god fucking knows how astray you must be to stick things up your ass.

XD

You guys just don't know if I am really a guy. Maybe I'm not.

Stfu faggot

If you know how to not die when taking the cover off a outlet you could hide the didlo in the wall near the outlet might wanna make the outlet useless tho just incase just dont die

>Can I resell it?
yeah sure people love to put stranger's dildos on their asses
>I'm afraid my mother will find it.
she already knows you're a faggot. Parents know you better than you

>yeah sure people love to put stranger's dildos on their asses
I've not used it yet.

>Gay, poor and stupid. Enjoy your future aids
i think this:
hahaha 35 dlls? what's that? a cucumber?

you have a matress ?

just get rid of it... seal the box and put it in public trash. Once shit hits the fan, you'd be happy to pay 35 bucks to undo the damage.

Let me see you using it

youtu.be/FQLElTVQ_bI

Yeah stick it on ebay, under the second hand dildo section.

whats it look like and how big is it?

fuck this made me laugh

Put it in a sock and hide it in your sock drawer. If your parents ever find it, their first assumption will be that it's just your poopsock

Hide it in your moms ass

Attached: 1552432509503.jpg (380x222, 30K)

Attached: 1554972720209.jpg (550x547, 46K)

>kid logic

No one is going to think it's a joke no matter how much you try to play it off.

1. Stick it as far in your ass as possible
2. Seal in gallon ziplock bag
3. Seal in addressed box
4. Mail it to me in exchange for $40

>Can I resell it?

Ohh yeah. There's a booming market for 2nd hand dildos.

Attached: 1348551419433.jpg (480x323, 19K)

How does someone not have anywhere in a room to hide a dildo?

give it to her as a birthday present
problem solved

Lol

That fucking face, haha

>There's no place to hide it in my room

Bullshit. Unless you sleep in an empty room with a mattress on the floor and have no shelves or drawers or closets there's always a place to hide shit.

Some suggestions:

Put it in a plastic bag and tape the plastic bag up inside of something like your clothes drawer in a way that still lets it open

Wrap it up with an old towel or what appears to be discarded junk and put it in a box in your closet where you keep a bunch of other junk.

Find a shirt or pants you rarely wear and put it in one of the pockets and leave it in your closet or drawer. You could even do the tape trick here to tape it to the inside of a coat or something, or hell, even cut open the lining a little and stick it in there.

Really look for any place that isn't disturbed very often and find a creative way to hide it there. I find it strange that you can order a dildo online and have it delivered with no problems, yet you don't have enough privacy to hide it once you have it.

Have a dresser? Pull out the bottom drawer completely off the rails and put it under that

This could be something

Attached: ob_5.jpg (400x300, 33K)

I want to guess you make your own bed. if so, you can make a small opening on the matress, (where it won't be easily noticed) and you can hide it inside when you're not using it.
Make sure it's in a place your mom won't notice.

Get out of closet and say you are gay .... your mother will never again come to your room

Hide it in your mom's bedframe.
That's the last place she'll look.

>I can feel your ass heartbeat

just use it as a door stopper

and the costumer will believe you because reasons

Firstly, you're a faggot
Secondly, you're a faggot

lol i have similar problem for some time , now i live alone

still cant put it on my ass

dont buy your firlt dildo this way!!

Attached: 2019-04-12-002638.jpg (960x544, 71K)

do you have an old mr. potato head? just stick the eyes & mouth etc onto your dildo and tell your mom it's a new toy - mr. peepee head

Give it to a friend, or hide it in the attic.

I googled "dildo hider" and got 25k results. Including one from amazon, and one from Quora.

OP, you have no excuses.

wrap it as a gift. use it for a joke gift for one of your mates

If this user doesn't have the right answer, you'll never get an answer.

vyNn5eb please